Alphamine - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 58

Alphamine

Page 58 of 78 First ... 53565758596063 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,480
    Rep Power
    5966605

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    Coops bringing another addict to the family ! Just started taking alphamine again. Gotta stay lean :].
    Well I'm actually a fan of alphamine due to its muscle sparing effects on a cut:

    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2818616/
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  2. New Member
    d1sc1ple's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    224
    Rep Power
    278277

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    My Name is John and I am an addict. I can't function anymore without my AlphaMine, I mix it up and keep it in my fridge so it's ice cold first thing in the morning, I just sit on the couch and drink it while staring at the wall until it kicks in then I am off to the gym.
  3. Senior Member
    Clemenza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,412
    Rep Power
    557665

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    The second I open my eyes in the morning the first thing I think of is fruit punch Alphamine.

    Sad thing is I'm dead serious
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    EatMoar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,438
    Rep Power
    1162438

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    Well I'm actually a fan of alphamine due to its muscle sparing effects on a cut:

    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2818616/
    It has the same properties as Clen. The whole idea of being a beta 2 agonist . Of course Clen is like alphamine on steroids
  5. Senior Member
    Clemenza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,412
    Rep Power
    557665

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    It's hard to compare Alphamine to eca or clen or whatever else... Yes those are the most effective stims for fat loss. But for a legal product for all stages of fat loss nothing touches this Alphamine.

    It hits fat loss on just about every level...

    Thyroid optimization
    Insulin sensitivity
    Fatty acid release
    Beta agonists
    Alpha 2 adrenoceptor antagonist
    Hica muscle preservation
    Energy focus

    A perfectly thought out formula

    If it wasn't 11pm id throw down a scoop or two
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  6. New Member
    ironwiz's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    270
    Rep Power
    23288

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Well I'm actually a fan of alphamine due to its muscle sparing effects on a cut:

    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2818616/
    I have definitely noticed muscle sparing effects while on alphamine and it seems like it is keeping me hard.
  7. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,480
    Rep Power
    5966605

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    It's hard to compare Alphamine to eca or clen or whatever else... Yes those are the most effective stims for fat loss. But for a legal product for all stages of fat loss nothing touches this Alphamine.It hits fat loss on just about every level...Thyroid optimizationInsulin sensitivityFatty acid releaseBeta agonistsAlpha 2 adrenoceptor antagonistHica muscle preservationEnergy focusA perfectly thought out formulaIf it wasn't 11pm id throw down a scoop or two
    I don't recommend others try this, but I've been doing 2 scoops alphamine + 25mg ephedrine recently. Totally murders appetite.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  8. Senior Member
    Clemenza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,412
    Rep Power
    557665

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I don't recommend others try this, but I've been doing 2 scoops alphamine + 25mg ephedrine recently. Totally murders appetite.
    Just gave me something to look.forward to tomorrow.

    You ever try 2 scoops with one methyl syn tab? Im still scared to try this.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  9. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,480
    Rep Power
    5966605

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    Just gave me something to look.forward to tomorrow.

    You ever try 2 scoops with one methyl syn tab? Im still scared to try this.
    Methylsynephrine has a net blood-pressure lowering effect, so I wouldn't be too concerned. I've done 180mg MS with 2.5 scoops alphamine at the max. 25mg ephedrine + 2 scoops alphamine hits me harder, especially the initial 30 minutes.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  10. Senior Member
    Clemenza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,412
    Rep Power
    557665

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Wow. I love methyl syn with caffeine. Now Gonna try it with Alphamine. But tomorrow is 25mg E / 2 scoops Alphamine. Gonna be a sick workout
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  11. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,992
    Rep Power
    1838746

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I will say MEans alphamine + tta is insane

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  12. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,018
    Rep Power
    4429414

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Edit post below
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  13. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,018
    Rep Power
    4429414

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    25mg Ephedrine + 1 scoop Alphamine it is
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  14. Professional Member
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,360
    Rep Power
    2726317

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    Methylsynephrine has a net blood-pressure lowering effect, so I wouldn't be too concerned. I've done 180mg MS with 2.5 scoops alphamine at the max. 25mg ephedrine + 2 scoops alphamine hits me harder, especially the initial 30 minutes.
    This guy wow I know I couldn't handle that for sure. I seriously cruise all day on one scoop. Couldn't imagine adding ephedrine to it. Now TTA is a different story.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  15. New Member
    Apnutter's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    4202

    Reputation

    I begin my stack which includes alphamine in 2 weeks and I can not wait! My question to all you alphaholics is, how many of you use the stuff longer than the recommended 8 weeks on and whats the longest you have used before taking a break? It sounds like a tough supplement to take a break from (in a good way).
  16. Senior Member
    Clemenza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,412
    Rep Power
    557665

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Apnutter View Post
    I begin my stack which includes alphamine in 2 weeks and I can not wait! My question to all you alphaholics is, how many of you use the stuff longer than the recommended 8 weeks on and whats the longest you have used before taking a break? It sounds like a tough supplement to take a break from (in a good way).
    Honestly since Alphamine hit the market, the longest I've gone without it was maybe 2 straight weeks if that.

    I used it 8 weeks straight fat burner dosing, then did 2 weeks off. And since then I just use 1 to 2 scoops 4 to 5 times a week as my pre workout.

    Now im starting to cut so using it daily again
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  17. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,431
    Rep Power
    3459539

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Apnutter View Post
    I begin my stack which includes alphamine in 2 weeks and I can not wait! My question to all you alphaholics is, how many of you use the stuff longer than the recommended 8 weeks on and whats the longest you have used before taking a break? It sounds like a tough supplement to take a break from (in a good way).
    I know some of the other reps have used it for some pretty long periods.

    Most of the people using it longer tend to dip back into tubs after a certain period not necessarily daily use (from what I have seen). A lot of people were using it simply as a pre-workout and not every day. One thing to keep in mind (even though it may be hard) is that taking a break will make it more effective once you use it again (mostly from a stimulant standpoint).
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  18. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,503
    Rep Power
    9678741

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I used it a little longer than advised the first on my first run. The break was completely necessary though as by the end of 2 1/2 months the effects had diminished slightly. Take a 4 week break and then bam! Alpha benefits restored to 100 percent.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  19. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,503
    Rep Power
    9678741

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I'm very curious about this ephedrine + alphamine combo. With that stack I would definitely be able to cut back to a single scoop dose and stretch my alpha tub life expectancy.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  20. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,359
    Rep Power
    1574436

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Muscle hardening- check
    Intense energy and focus- check
    Mood improvement- check
    Appetite suppression- check
    Fat loss- I've gained 5 to 6 pounds since starting alphamine and dont look or feel any leaner what so ever.

    I feel blasphemous but I'm not sure what the issue is ... zero dietary changes, and actually increased cardio the last week bc alphamine gave me SO MUCH energy n made me want to
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  21. Professional Member
    EatMoar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,438
    Rep Power
    1162438

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    I'm very curious about this ephedrine + alphamine combo. With that stack I would definitely be able to cut back to a single scoop dose and stretch my alpha tub life expectancy.
    I feel like that would put a lot if stress on your heart. I'm curious / scared to try that. Seems very effective though.
  22. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,503
    Rep Power
    9678741

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post

    I feel like that would put a lot if stress on your heart. I'm curious / scared to try that. Seems very effective though.
    Definitely don't recommend doing this just spiked my curiosity.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  23. Professional Member
    EatMoar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,438
    Rep Power
    1162438

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    Definitely don't recommend doing this just spiked my curiosity.
    That's like mixing Clen and alphamine lol.
  24. Professional Member
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,946
    Rep Power
    7090370

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Alphamine + DCP? Anyone run this yet?
    BOARD TYRANT
  25. Elite Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,438
    Rep Power
    2612247

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Alphamine + DCP? Anyone run this yet?
    i will be soon
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  26. Professional Member
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,360
    Rep Power
    2726317

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    I'm very curious about this ephedrine + alphamine combo. With that stack I would definitely be able to cut back to a single scoop dose and stretch my alpha tub life expectancy.
    Your a crazy man. Alphamine and Ephedrine wooo baby my heart would be racing on cardio days something fierce.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  27. Professional Member
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,360
    Rep Power
    2726317

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    i will be soon
    Hope you keep us posted on how it works for you. Two good products.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  28. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,189
    Rep Power
    10502205

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Muscle hardening- check
    Intense energy and focus- check
    Mood improvement- check
    Appetite suppression- check
    Fat loss- I've gained 5 to 6 pounds since starting alphamine and dont look or feel any leaner what so ever.

    I feel blasphemous but I'm not sure what the issue is ... zero dietary changes, and actually increased cardio the last week bc alphamine gave me SO MUCH energy n made me want to
    Alphamine appears to be ticking the right boxes. I don't know what I would contribute any weight gain towards.

    If you haven't made any dietary changes and have increased your cardio work something else must be going on to gain 5-6lbs.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  29. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,359
    Rep Power
    1574436

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    Alphamine appears to be ticking the right boxes. I don't know what I would contribute any weight gain towards.

    If you haven't made any dietary changes and have increased your cardio work something else must be going on to gain 5-6lbs.
    Yea.. Idk either Ben. Its weird bc I feel bigger and fuller (in a bad way like puffy) but when I look in mirror/ touch my stomach/chest/ass etc.. Everything looks/feels the same.. I would maybe call it GI issues? Like a constant fullness/slight distention since beginning.. Other current supps are:

    Anabeta
    Hghpro
    Forskolin95
    Vanillean
    Slin sane v1
    SNS MCC
    Condense
    Staples:
    Multi, fishoils, b, d3, tyrosine, sam e, calc/mag

    I phased them All in separately to assess if any would give adverse effects, alpha was the last one I phased in bc I had never used it before.. I noticed it on day one with it growing more so since then (day 9 today)
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  30. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,992
    Rep Power
    1838746

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Higenamine?

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  31. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,189
    Rep Power
    10502205

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Yea.. Idk either Ben. Its weird bc I feel bigger and fuller (in a bad way like puffy) but when I look in mirror/ touch my stomach/chest/ass etc.. Everything looks/feels the same.. I would maybe call it GI issues? Like a constant fullness/slight distention since beginning.. Other current supps are:

    Anabeta
    Hghpro
    Forskolin95
    Vanillean
    Slin sane v1
    SNS MCC
    Condense
    Staples:
    Multi, fishoils, b, d3, tyrosine, sam e, calc/mag

    I phased them All in separately to assess if any would give adverse effects, alpha was the last one I phased in bc I had never used it before.. I noticed it on day one with it growing more so since then (day 9 today)
    GI issues with absolutely no change in diet? No carb ups, refeeds or reintroducing foods you eat less frequently?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  32. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,359
    Rep Power
    1574436

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    GI issues with absolutely no change in diet? No carb ups, refeeds or reintroducing foods you eat less frequently?
    Zero changes, I buy the same foods daily from the grocery store n make them myself

    It's a catch22 bc I'm so much harder n more vascular in my arms and shoulders and traps right now since starting, but stomach has worsened aesthetically since starting
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  33. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,018
    Rep Power
    4429414

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

    Zero changes, I buy the same foods daily from the grocery store n make them myself

    It's a catch22 bc I'm so much harder n more vascular in my arms and shoulders and traps right now since starting, but stomach has worsened aesthetically since starting
    Weird. I mean good for your arms, shoulders, and traps but that is difficult to understand why your stomach would worsen from taking Alphamine when it targets that area.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  34. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,992
    Rep Power
    1838746

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    How is your stress?
    Stomach is usually cortisol related too.

    Too much caffiene may cause accute insulin resistence from chronically elevated cortisol.

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  35. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,359
    Rep Power
    1574436

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    How is your stress?
    Stomach is usually cortisol related too.

    Too much caffiene may cause accute insulin resistence from chronically elevated cortisol.

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    I've taken 600-700mg daily at times on cuts and had no issues. the condense+alphamine combo is only yielding 300-400 daily . Stress is fine, all is well. Perhaps it was TOO MUCH cardio. Idk.. Today is one of the better days to be honest, and I haven't worked out since Friday.. Perhaps I was seriously inflamed..
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  36. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,992
    Rep Power
    1838746

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

    I've taken 600-700mg daily at times on cuts and had no issues. the condense+alphamine combo is only yielding 300-400 daily . Stress is fine, all is well. Perhaps it was TOO MUCH cardio. Idk.. Today is one of the better days to be honest, and I haven't worked out since Friday.. Perhaps I was seriously inflamed..
    Cardio can do that. Drop off cardio for a week, make the weight training more HIT then see how you look after a week

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  37. Professional Member
    EatMoar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,438
    Rep Power
    1162438

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    How is your stress?
    Stomach is usually cortisol related too.

    Too much caffiene may cause accute insulin resistence from chronically elevated cortisol.

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    it is ?! holy **** no wonder my stomach dies right before a test lol. @Cheda, how was shoveling out your car, im assuming you didnt lift since friday because of the storm that murdered us.
  38. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,359
    Rep Power
    1574436

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post

    it is ?! holy **** no wonder my stomach dies right before a test lol. @Cheda, how was shoveling out your car, im assuming you didnt lift since friday because of the storm that murdered us.
    I did a double lift on Thursday .. One session at from 2-3pm and another from 6-730 pm. then I did hiit on my moms spin bike haha on Friday afternoon. I live in a condo complex sooo zero shoveling for this guy finally. And my car was in a garage I used to have to shovel a 30 yard long hill that's about a 35 degree incline (relative to treadmill) this is my first non shoveling winter with a garage.. And my university is already closed tomorrow Let it snow
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  39. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,992
    Rep Power
    1838746

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post

    it is ?! holy **** no wonder my stomach dies right before a test lol. @Cheda, how was shoveling out your car, im assuming you didnt lift since friday because of the storm that murdered us.
    Yes. Coop can possibly attest to this. That's why hamering the adrenals so much is a bad thing.

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  40. Professional Member
    EatMoar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,438
    Rep Power
    1162438

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Yes. Coop can possibly attest to this. That's why hamering the adrenals so much is a bad thing.

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    Hammering the adrenals or not, if i need my caffeine to stay up to study its gonna happen
  •   

      
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in