Alphamine

Page 52 of 125 First ... 5051525354 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Junkies gon' be junkies.
    LOL very true indeed


  2. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Junkies gon' be junkies.
    I am going to save up my rep order to the point I can just add water to the tub and shake it around.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc

    I am going to save up my rep order to the point I can just add water to the tub and shake it around.
    Haha
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  4. Wait, so there is no Yohimbine in the UK blend if I buy from Predator Nutrition?

    Lame, I was all hyped for this, and I love Yohimbine...

    Can you provide some reassurance I was all for buying this till I learn that.

  5. Answer me you lazy Mexican's!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by RiZzah
    Answer me you lazy Mexican's!
    I will double check but I'm sure it will be yohimbine free
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  7. Ok so if its yohimbine free whats the yohimbine been replaced with and how do I know it'll work like the US versions?

    After all, I know first hand how effective yohimbine is so if the UK product doesn't have it that might put me off buying it given all these amazing reviews are for the US (Yohimbine) version.

  8. How many times has the same question been answered? Seriously. They upped the doses of everything else in the international version and they claim it will be just as effective. Take an extra yohimbine supplement if you can get it. Don't shy off from buying a product with other ingredients showing promise just because a company shys away from putting an ingredient that has trouble making it through customs in some countries.
    Training log:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

  9. I may be totally lost here, but was wondering how the muscle retain-ability works if you are not eating (hunger suppression)? My question is basically this: If you are not eating (not hungry), doesn't your body eat the muscle to maintain? So, if this supp makes you not eat and your body eats muscle to maintain, then how does it keep the muscle for you? Forgive the question, just trying to learn/understand. Also, I notice when I take stuff like Volatile and then try to workout, my heart rate is ridiculously fast, and makes it hard to breathe. So, I wonder if I just take it in the morning, would it still affect me like that when I work out late in the evening. Anyone taking this just once day and getting good results?

  10. Its powder, so you can dose your PM dose however large or small you want. I usually do a smaller dose preworkout than first thing AM.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    I may be totally lost here, but was wondering how the muscle retain-ability works if you are not eating (hunger suppression)? My question is basically this: If you are not eating (not hungry), doesn't your body eat the muscle to maintain? So, if this supp makes you not eat and your body eats muscle to maintain, then how does it keep the muscle for you? Forgive the question, just trying to learn/understand. Also, I notice when I take stuff like Volatile and then try to workout, my heart rate is ridiculously fast, and makes it hard to breathe. So, I wonder if I just take it in the morning, would it still affect me like that when I work out late in the evening. Anyone taking this just once day and getting good results?

    Several pathways for muscle retention:

    #1 - Beta agonists are shown to be protein sparing, meaning your body is less likely to scavenge muscle tissue while you're on them.
    #2 - HICA keeps protein synthesis elevated. Higher protein synthesis means less protein breakdown.

    Its not like anyone will be doing a 0 calorie diet anyway, its just an added reassurance factor in the mix. An effective one i might add.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  12. How many times has the same question been answered? Seriously. They upped the doses of everything else in the international version and they claim it will be just as effective. Take an extra yohimbine supplement if you can get it. Don't shy off from buying a product with other ingredients showing promise just because a company shys away from putting an ingredient that has trouble making it through customs in some countries.
    Meh, like I'm going to read all 65 pages...

    Right..

    I'll stick to Yohimbine then, I know that works, and for all I know, thats the only reason this product works!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by RiZzah View Post
    Meh, like I'm going to read all 65 pages...

    Right..

    I'll stick to Yohimbine then, I know that works, and for all I know, thats the only reason this product works!
    Caffeine + the beta agonists are the powerhouse in the formula, by far.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  14. Quote Originally Posted by RiZzah

    Meh, like I'm going to read all 65 pages...

    Right..

    I'll stick to Yohimbine then, I know that works, and for all I know, thats the only reason this product works!
    That's honestly ridiculous to assume that its the only ingredient in the product doing anything. But to each their own, best of luck to you.
    Training log:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

  15. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Several pathways for muscle retention:

    #1 - Beta agonists are shown to be protein sparing, meaning your body is less likely to scavenge muscle tissue while you're on them.
    #2 - HICA keeps protein synthesis elevated. Higher protein synthesis means less protein breakdown.

    Its not like anyone will be doing a 0 calorie diet anyway, its just an added reassurance factor in the mix. An effective one i might add.
    Thanks for the response, any thoughts on my issue with taking it before working out.....heart racing? I hope that taking it just in the morning will still be effective, yet not making my heart race in the evenings when I do my HIIT stuff.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    Thanks for the response, any thoughts on my issue with taking it before working out.....heart racing? I hope that taking it just in the morning will still be effective, yet not making my heart race in the evenings when I do my HIIT stuff.
    It depends on whether or not you have heart racing from it. I feel that splitting up whatever dosage you took AM only to a moderate dose am/pm would be for effective though. For example, if you're taking 2 scoops AM only, 1/1 would probably be more effective.

    Any stimulant gives me heart racing issues, so normally I'll bottle up a scoop of alphamine, and ingest it about 15 or so minutes before im done with my workout. Its enough time to finish my workout without the stims kicking in, and by the time I'm home 30minutes has passed and i can do my pwo meal.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  17. OK I like that dosing method, 1 scoop AM, then 15-20 minutes before end of workout, take another scoop. How has it affected your ability to fall asleep?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    OK I like that dosing method, 1 scoop AM, then 15-20 minutes before end of workout, take another scoop. How has it affected your ability to fall asleep?
    From experience I would dose it at least 4 hours prior to sleep.
    doing my own thang!

  19. Woo hoo, damn this stuff is good, finally gave in to temptation and had my first scoop yesterday at 8am then another at 12.30 and was flying felt super focused energy through the roof, another scoop this morning and still feel awesome.
    I am also in the last 3 weeks of my erase/Anabeta/intimidate 8 week run so feeling and looking super pumped and lovin life......

  20. Quote Originally Posted by adi13 View Post
    Woo hoo, damn this stuff is good, finally gave in to temptation and had my first scoop yesterday at 8am then another at 12.30 and was flying felt super focused energy through the roof, another scoop this morning and still feel awesome.
    I am also in the last 3 weeks of my erase/Anabeta/intimidate 8 week run so feeling and looking super pumped and lovin life......
    Nice!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  21. I have 2 of my buddies on Alphamine now and they love it. Alphamine should be the new go to fat burner for anyone looking to cut up, even just as a pre-workout the focus on energy is wicked.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  22. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay
    I have 2 of my buddies on Alphamine now and they love it. Alphamine should be the new go to fat burner for anyone looking to cut up, even just as a pre-workout the focus on energy is wicked.
    Thanks tommy
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  23. I've gotten my tolerance up to about a scoop per day, divided into 2 doses. Really great energy..and I am VERY picky about and sensitive to stimulants. Very nice pick me up in the afternoon when I sometimes start to fade, but even more important it still lets me sleep, not have a crash and stay in a pretty upbeat mood. This is a winner for me as I am a wildlife biologist that needs to be alert, energized, in a good mood (I deal with construction workers all day) but not cracked out.

    Most stims end up wearing me out after a few days either because of the excess adrenal stimulation or because my sleep pattern gets disrupted. With the adjustable dosing that Alphamine allows for, I am finally able to fine tune the stim to my desired level. The ingredient profile is great and I've never responded to any form of Yohimbe/Yohimbine as well as with Alphamine. I feel warmer, more vascular, with a big increase in libido. Mood and mental state are positive with no big crash though I do feel a little flat after it wears off completely...NOTHING like an EC crash though. No prostate issues.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    I've gotten my tolerance up to about a scoop per day, divided into 2 doses. Really great energy..and I am VERY picky about and sensitive to stimulants. Very nice pick me up in the afternoon when I sometimes start to fade, but even more important it still lets me sleep, not have a crash and stay in a pretty upbeat mood. This is a winner for me as I am a wildlife biologist that needs to be alert, energized, in a good mood (I deal with construction workers all day) but not cracked out.

    Most stims end up wearing me out after a few days either because of the excess adrenal stimulation or because my sleep pattern gets disrupted. With the adjustable dosing that Alphamine allows for, I am finally able to fine tune the stim to my desired level. The ingredient profile is great and I've never responded to any form of Yohimbe/Yohimbine as well as with Alphamine. I feel warmer, more vascular, with a big increase in libido. Mood and mental state are positive with no big crash though I do feel a little flat after it wears off completely...NOTHING like an EC crash though. No prostate issues.
    Great feedback! Alphamine packs a solid punch, indeed.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by bioman
    I've gotten my tolerance up to about a scoop per day, divided into 2 doses. Really great energy..and I am VERY picky about and sensitive to stimulants. Very nice pick me up in the afternoon when I sometimes start to fade, but even more important it still lets me sleep, not have a crash and stay in a pretty upbeat mood. This is a winner for me as I am a wildlife biologist that needs to be alert, energized, in a good mood (I deal with construction workers all day) but not cracked out.

    Most stims end up wearing me out after a few days either because of the excess adrenal stimulation or because my sleep pattern gets disrupted. With the adjustable dosing that Alphamine allows for, I am finally able to fine tune the stim to my desired level. The ingredient profile is great and I've never responded to any form of Yohimbe/Yohimbine as well as with Alphamine. I feel warmer, more vascular, with a big increase in libido. Mood and mental state are positive with no big crash though I do feel a little flat after it wears off completely...NOTHING like an EC crash though. No prostate issues.
    Very good feedback, glad you are enjoying alphamine
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  •   

      
     

Log in
Log in