Alphamine

Page 51 of 104 First ... 4950515253 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    I really don't know how you guys do fasted workouts LMAO, I would faint due to extremely low blood sugar.
    I think its an acquired ability. I've trained fasted a few times, the first 1-2 i felt pretty bad near the end of my routine, but after that I could easily knock out a high volume lifting session.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements


  2. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I did them for a week on holiday first thing in the morning before the heat kicked in. It was a novel experience for me because I was doing much easier workouts and still felt like I was going to pass out lol.
    The most I would do is some LISS for 45-60 mins, that is about it.

    I leaned out substantially though whilst following IF + Alphamine, now I wish I had logged it!
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    The most I would do is some LISS for 45-60 mins, that is about it.

    I leaned out substantially though whilst following IF + Alphamine, now I wish I had logged it!
    I hate you for not logging it!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    The most I would do is some LISS for 45-60 mins, that is about it.

    I leaned out substantially though whilst following IF + Alphamine, now I wish I had logged it!
    Retro-log? Or at least how long did you run that for?
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  5. Mmmm...interesting I was intending on running alpha T2 and Erase during my next cut, which begins in a couple of weeks but now I'm thinking I might use Alphamine. The only problem is I can only buy at one retailer in the UK and he is selling it as stack.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    I think its an acquired ability. I've trained fasted a few times, the first 1-2 i felt pretty bad near the end of my routine, but after that I could easily knock out a high volume lifting session.
    True like with anything else, tolerance eventually kicks in.
    doing my own thang!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Mmmm...interesting I was intending on running alpha T2 and Erase during my next cut, which begins in a couple of weeks but now I'm thinking I might use Alphamine. The only problem is I can only buy at one retailer in the UK and he is selling it as stack.
    Its a solid stack though =)
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  8. Have been people on here ran Alpha T-2 and Alphamine seperately, so can compare the two with regard to fat loss.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by saggy321
    Have been people on here ran Alpha T-2 and Alphamine seperately, so can compare the two with regard to fat loss.
    At2 stacks with other stim based
    I stacked with Fatsmack and bad killer results. Alphamine gives me a better feeling tho
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    At2 stacks with other stim based
    I stacked with Fatsmack and bad killer results. Alphamine gives me a better feeling tho
    This this and this.


    FS and At2 is a stack I will try when I return from China. Totally true.

    Recreate + Mine will be good if you are really craving so much.

    At2+Recreate+FS or

    Recreate + Mine is also neat.
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
    •   
       


  11. Alphamine and ssv2 worked well for me

  12. Alphamine+Recompadrol+IF coming soon.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes
    Alphamine+Recompadrol+IF coming soon.
    Please log
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  14. I still haven't heard from anyone that Alphamine yields better real world results than Alpha T2.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by saggy321
    I still haven't heard from anyone that Alphamine yields better real world results than Alpha T2.
    Did I not reply to that?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  16. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Please log
    As long as I get enough followers on my Mansports log coming up, then I will for sure.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Did I not reply to that?
    Sorry mate. I took from your response that you felt better on Alphamine than Alpha T2 not that you had better results with regard to fat loss.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by saggy321
    Sorry mate. I took from your response that you felt better on Alphamine than Alpha T2 not that you had better results with regard to fat loss.
    I had better fat loss from At2 stacked with FatSmack. Or with any stim based fat burner
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  19. I've had better body comp results from alphamine. Kept muscle with noticeable fat loss.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  20. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123
    I've had better body comp results from alphamine. Kept muscle with noticeable fat loss.
    Agreed on this. Alphamine has worked great for me as a lean out and muscle maintenance. Couple it with EP and you got a great stack there.

  21. Third that. Alphamine for the win.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes
    As long as I get enough followers on my Mansports log coming up, then I will for sure.
    Drop me the links
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  23. It is sponsored. Should be up in 2 weeks, or whenever Man gets the product out to me.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes
    It is sponsored. Should be up in 2 weeks, or whenever Man gets the product out to me.
    Sweet.
    Is it for PR XT?
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  25. Yes sir. Should be a nice lead into my recomp/cut.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes
    Yes sir. Should be a nice lead into my recomp/cut.
    Certainly.
    Has the.profile been released yet?
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  27. I had to check to see if this was actually still a thread on Alphamine.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  28. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc
    I had to check to see if this was actually still a thread on Alphamine.
    This will be the stickies thread for alphamine Benny.
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  29. does the retention effects increase with additional scoops? as in does more than 1 scoop increase the efficiency of maintaining mass while in a deficiency. thinking of going another 4 weeks with EP or cortisol control

  30. Quote Originally Posted by saggy321
    I still haven't heard from anyone that Alphamine yields better real world results than Alpha T2.
    I've run both and noticed both better recomp effects and increased fat loss with Alphamine. Nevertheless AT2 is still one of the best fat loss supplement I've ever used, especially if you're looking for low stim.

    I do love the powder/taste/dosing customizing of Alphamine.

    Energy is fantastic
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  

  
 

Log in
Log in