Alphamine

Page 5 of 104 First ... 34567 ... Last

  1. Saw this product in my email! Sounds amazing!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

    •   
       


  2. I like taking my Alphamine just as I wake up. I stops me going back to sleep like I usually would and puts me in a good mood.

    Plus, in case anyone missed it- it tastes amazing lol.

    This isn't to make LiveToLife jealous. Not at all.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  3. Profile out yet?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I like taking my Alphamine just as I wake up. I stops me going back to sleep like I usually would and puts me in a good mood.

    Plus, in case anyone missed it- it tastes amazing lol.

    This isn't to make LiveToLife jealous. Not at all.
    This is exactly what I need at this very moment in time.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I like taking my Alphamine just as I wake up. I stops me going back to sleep like I usually would and puts me in a good mood.

    Plus, in case anyone missed it- it tastes amazing lol.

    This isn't to make LiveToLife jealous. Not at all.
    This is exactly what I need at this very moment in time.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc
    I like taking my Alphamine just as I wake up. I stops me going back to sleep like I usually would and puts me in a good mood.

    Plus, in case anyone missed it- it tastes amazing lol.

    This isn't to make LiveToLife jealous. Not at all.
    Such an ass!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  7. Can I stack Alphamine with Slin Sane V2 + Decimate?

  8. It's the 9th! Cant believe I JUST saw this thread!

    I'm assuming the fine folks at pes would Not create a powdered fb that would illicit an impactcful insulin response (insert mr.Cooper telling me to shut up and drink it) that would affect us IF'ers

  9. It does have 40g of dextrose per serving...










    Only joking.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  10. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc
    It does have 40g of dextrose per serving...

    Only joking.
    Ohh you!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    It does have 40g of dextrose per serving...










    Only joking.
    I hear it has energy equivalence of 40grams of Dextrose fromfat release...


  12. Josh wanted to put dextrose in it and I said "NO JOSH! You know how ched bloats like a girl with PMS!"

    We left it out just for you!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc
    Josh wanted to put dextrose in it and I said "NO JOSH! You know how ched bloats like a girl with PMS!"

    We left it out just for you!
    Bahaha

    U coulda just made a special batch for me

  14. Quote Originally Posted by USPowders View Post
    I hear it has energy equivalence of 40grams of Dextrose fromfat release...
    Haha!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I like taking my Alphamine just as I wake up. I stops me going back to sleep like I usually would and puts me in a good mood.

    Plus, in case anyone missed it- it tastes amazing lol.

    This isn't to make LiveToLife jealous. Not at all.
    i believe you are making everyone envy you...

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    While I agree with you that most stuff is crap, I would hesitate to pass judgement on something that hasn't been released yet/we have no idea what's in it. The reason people are excited are because PES has a track record of delivering, it's why people get excited when Matt is working on a new formulation even though they don't know what it is in it! Not many (but some) companies/people have track records of delivering innovative, solid products on a consistent basis. Matt's one of them, Natty's another, PA comes to mind, a few others.

    Is Alphamine guaranteed to be a slam dunk amazing supplement? No. We don't know what's in it and we (the consumers) haven't used it yet. But we know the track record of PES. And make no mistake, it's that record that has people excited about this. Wait to see what's in it before writing it off completely. The current hype is just based on an awesome past.
    I think my posts came/come off the wrong way its not against this company nor products,but more the stuff and bull crap I know about as I said Id love a product that did what it claimed...but some of these prices in this bizz are laughable,blends are a joke most of the time,they tos every thing in these blends but at such small amounts it does nothing as I said I was in the bizz and at 1 time this countrys #1 distributor of VP2 I sold so much I met Paul (the owner) several times,and learned many truths,I know the guys from bodybuilding.com,Jac owner of vpx sports,Joey from Mann nutrition,owners of natures best,musclemasters.com and it goes on,so I seen and know stuff that most do not so maybe I come off the wrong way,case in point muscle tech spends more $ on advertizing then any company,and it works,the highest prices for very average stuff,and the filed bankruptcy not once but twice , the muscle milk folks poisoning there protein..thats a classic,since sold,EAS & TWIN LAB are umm..not so good...so again maybe I come off the wrong way,making $ is part of life as all should but to lie,use garbage ingredients,false claims etc has turned me off...and just for the hell of it,have you heard about the new law about to be passed regarding prohormones and so called steroid like products,many places are gonna take a big hit...want to read about it let me know...PS you never know who is typing behind the screen

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    While I agree with you that most stuff is crap, I would hesitate to pass judgement on something that hasn't been released yet/we have no idea what's in it. The reason people are excited are because PES has a track record of delivering, it's why people get excited when Matt is working on a new formulation even though they don't know what it is in it! Not many (but some) companies/people have track records of delivering innovative, solid products on a consistent basis. Matt's one of them, Natty's another, PA comes to mind, a few others.

    Is Alphamine guaranteed to be a slam dunk amazing supplement? No. We don't know what's in it and we (the consumers) haven't used it yet. But we know the track record of PES. And make no mistake, it's that record that has people excited about this. Wait to see what's in it before writing it off completely. The current hype is just based on an awesome past.
    thank you for your comment and I agree,again I was not attacking anyone,company or product here..

  18. IN 4 INGREDIENTS!!!!
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    IN 4 INGREDIENTS!!!!
    The day has arrived....
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  20. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy

    The day has arrived....
    Oh good lord. I have a feeling all the $ I have on my debit card might be gone after today. Been waiting for the alphamine release to buy my AE,erase, and DAA.
    Training log:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

  21. Word on the street is the secret ingredient profile has already been stolen, and the Alphamine project scrapped.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    Word on the street is the secret ingredient profile has already been stolen, and the Alphamine project scrapped.
    I'll cancel my gym membership
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html

  23. I just hit send on the release! Coming soon to an inbox near you!
    The Historic PES Legend

  24. Just got the insider email!. Complete write up included!.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Just got the insider email!. Complete write up included!.
    Thoughts?
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  26. Too excited... all I want to know now is how long can I use this stuff before needing a break?

  27. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Just got the insider email!. Complete write up included!.
    Thoughts?
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Wocheezy View Post
    Too excited... all I want to know now is how long can I use this stuff before needing a break?

    Same with all of our other products, eight weeks on with at least four weeks off!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  29. Just read the write-up. Very nice! Getting my order on now as we speak.
  

  
 

Log in
Log in