Alphamine

Page 47 of 104 First ... 4546474849 ... Last

  1. Just got my tub. Will be starting it a week from monday, as I just came off of a run of Super HD this last week. Gonna give the adrenals a quick rest. Stacking with Shift and TTA. Already started Shift at 3 caps per day. Second time Ive used Shift. Im so stoked to finally give Alphamine a go! Looks to be a killer formula and the feedback Im reading on it is making me even more eager to try it!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by TyMan14 View Post
    Just got my tub. Will be starting it a week from monday, as I just came off of a run of Super HD this last week. Gonna give the adrenals a quick rest. Stacking with Shift and TTA. Already started Shift at 3 caps per day. Second time Ive used Shift. Im so stoked to finally give Alphamine a go! Looks to be a killer formula and the feedback Im reading on it is making me even more eager to try it!
    Sounds like a potent stack, good luck!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by TyMan14
    Just got my tub. Will be starting it a week from monday, as I just came off of a run of Super HD this last week. Gonna give the adrenals a quick rest. Stacking with Shift and TTA. Already started Shift at 3 caps per day. Second time Ive used Shift. Im so stoked to finally give Alphamine a go! Looks to be a killer formula and the feedback Im reading on it is making me even more eager to try it!
    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123
    Sounds like a potent stack, good luck!
    Very nice stack. Very jelly

  4. I started my program running AM stacked with Shift....I love the combo, but I got tired to having the duck syndrome......sh*tting all day as if I had diarrhea lol. I stopped taking Shift now, it seems to have gone away. I still have to use the bathroom about 20 mins after taking AM, but that is ok....at least it is not all day and does not feel like diarrhea. Anyone else had/have those side effects?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Thanks for the feedback brutha
    been using it as a pwo with endurance....

  6. I am surprised not many are running Shift with Alphamine, that makes for sick stack!
    doing my own thang!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    I am surprised not many are running Shift with Alphamine, that makes for sick stack!
    I started out with that stack, but as mentioned, that shift made by bowels shift too damn much lol. Since not stacking with it, no more sh*tty days lol.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    I started out with that stack, but as mentioned, that shift made by bowels shift too damn much lol. Since not stacking with it, no more sh*tty days lol.
    HAHA Then do not even try AT2 cause gets worse in that regard due to the increase in norepinephrine from the alpha y, and the increase in blood flow from the higenamine.
    doing my own thang!

  9. Did you get that side effect from Shift?

  10. I have never heard of that. If someone gets GI side effects, it will be me.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc
    I have never heard of that. If someone gets GI side effects, it will be me.
    Same...
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  12. I never had an issue with Shift

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bigrobbierob
    I never had an issue with Shift
    Never had any sides with AT2 or Shift... Except fat loss... I think that's a good side though? Wifey never did when she used shift/combustion. Except she had massive amounts of energy and lost 25# and got below her ore baby weight.
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88

    Never had any sides with AT2 or Shift... Except fat loss... I think that's a good side though? Wifey never did when she used shift/combustion. Except she had massive amounts of energy and lost 25# and got below her ore baby weight.
    Hell ya!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88

    Never had any sides with AT2 or Shift... Except fat loss... I think that's a good side though? Wifey never did when she used shift/combustion. Except she had massive amounts of energy and lost 25# and got below her ore baby weight.
    Right on! That's probably the best feeling for her. Good for her!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    Never had any sides with AT2 or Shift... Except fat loss... I think that's a good side though? Wifey never did when she used shift/combustion. Except she had massive amounts of energy and lost 25# and got below her ore baby weight.
    Very nice!!!
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37

    Very nice!!!
    Now I just have to keep her from having another kid! She wants one more... I don't! And I'm selfish, I like my skinny wife lol
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    Now I just have to keep her from having another kid! She wants one more... I don't! And I'm selfish, I like my skinny wife lol
    Snip snip lol
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37

    Snip snip lol
    I told her I'm gonna get fixed and not tell her! Then ill just be like "hey, I'm trying I swear"
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

  20. Almost done with my first tub of FP. Opened a tub of RL recently so I probably have used a full tub in total use so far. Really like the RL flavor and have enjoyed my use of Alphamine so far. Probably post some sort of review in a couple of weeks based off my experiences. Pretty positive overall though (actually feeling a little bit of an Alphamine euphoria today...).

  21. I have just realised that I haven't tried the finished raspberry lemonade flavour.

    I can feel a cardiac arrest coming on from this traumatic revelation.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  22. RL is my Favourite...wife steals my FP
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  23. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    RL is my Favourite...wife steals my FP
    That's it, rub it in!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc

    That's it, rub it in!
    <3...
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  25. Alphamine question....more curious...

    which ingredient is it that doesn't mix well and hovers toward the bottom? It's really tart. Fruit Punch flavored it that matters.

  26. Has anyone tried 1 scoop FP with 1 scoop RL?

    Quote Originally Posted by bigrobbierob View Post
    Alphamine question....more curious...

    which ingredient is it that doesn't mix well and hovers toward the bottom? It's really tart. Fruit Punch flavored it that matters.
    Likely the citric acid (for flavoring)
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  27. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Has anyone tried 1 scoop FP with 1 scoop RL?
    Yes. I think I like it more than either flavor on its own.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Yes. I think I like it more than either flavor on its own.
    The coolest thing about this is its like having a 3rd flavor...its delicious
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  29. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster

    The coolest thing about this is its like having a 3rd flavor...its delicious
    I agree. I kept the "3 flavors" on rotation.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  30. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    The coolest thing about this is its like having a 3rd flavor...its delicious
    Ya I mix the two flavors quite often regardless of dosage used (1-1 or .5-.5 of each, etc.).

    Alphamine tastes pretty good with anything. Alphamine + Protocol is nice and currently fueling my workouts.
  

  
 

Log in
Log in