Alphamine

Page 45 of 104 First ... 4344454647 ... Last

  1. IF rules and I'm leaning out with Alphamine and I still have over 2wks left in my tub*.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by houstontexas
    IF rules and I'm leaning out with Alphamine and I still have over 2wks left in my tub*.
    IF and alphamine work very well together
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123

    IF and alphamine work very well together
    Tbh it would be perfect for that
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  4. Anyone willing to share their meal plan with me? Once I get my Alphamine/shift next week, would like to try it. I compete in adventure runs, doing Rebel Race this weekend, good cardio lol.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger
    Anyone willing to share their meal plan with me? Once I get my Alphamine/shift next week, would like to try it. I compete in adventure runs, doing Rebel Race this weekend, good cardio lol.
    The beauty of IF is that u can eat much more calorie dense foods bc u have to get adequate cals in a short period of time... Just pick wholesome whole natural foods... Lots of lean protein, veggies, fibrous grains, quality fats and just try to gorge it out! You'd be surprised at how hard it is to actually hit your calories for the day on IF... some meals I'm getting 2k cals ! I need about 3500-4000 to Maintain..

  6. Are protein shakes ok to take while on IF? I love MHP's Up Your Mass.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger
    Are protein shakes ok to take while on IF? I love MHP's Up Your Mass.
    Yes
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  8. oK, So who here can help me make that horrible taste of Fruit Punch better? What can I add to it, that will make the FP taste better.

    I have never like FP as a kid, and have absolutely loved the taste of RL.

    So what should I add to AM FP that will make it taste less fruit punchy ? Dilution has not helped at all.
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus
    oK, So who here can help me make that horrible taste of Fruit Punch better? What can I add to it, that will make the FP taste better.

    I have never like FP as a kid, and have absolutely loved the taste of RL.

    So what should I add to AM FP that will make it taste less fruit punchy ? Dilution has not helped at all.
    I haven't tried alphamine yet but maybe mix with recover pro if u use it, or a no calorie sports drink or flavored water.. Idk lol

  10. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I haven't tried alphamine yet but maybe mix with recover pro if u use it, or a no calorie sports drink or flavored water.. Idk lol
    Thanks ched, anyone else can help?
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    Thanks ched, anyone else can help?
    Anytime I don't like the flavor of something I usually throw in some crystal light or flavored bcaa. I will make it a 20oz drink instead of a 4-8oz drink as well so I have more flavor coming from the additions and it also helps me drink more water overall for the day. Killing 2 birds with 1 stone is always good.

  12. I def don't see a reason to add crystal light to alphamine, tastes great on its own.
    doing my own thang!

  13. He doesn't like the FP flavor. Everyone will always have different flavors they like and dislike. I don't find the RL flavor good at all tbh. Gotta try the FP though.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by houstontexas
    He doesn't like the FP flavor. Everyone will always have different flavors they like and dislike. I don't find the RL flavor good at all tbh. Gotta try the FP though.
    Really ? I love the RL, I never enjoyed FP flavours but Alphamine fruit punch is one of the better ones
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  15. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Really ? I love the RL, I never enjoyed FP flavours but Alphamine fruit punch is one of the better ones
    Ya man it's definitely not to my liking. The results on the other hand seem to be there so I am happy with my run either way.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by houstontexas View Post
    He doesn't like the FP flavor. Everyone will always have different flavors they like and dislike. I don't find the RL flavor good at all tbh. Gotta try the FP though.
    Definitely give FP a shot man. I prefer it over RL.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus

    Thanks ched, anyone else can help?
    I've mixed it with the new Monster Zero Ultra preworkout when I forgot my Hemavol and it was not bad at all.

  18. Add some stevia.
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html

  19. I know some supplements are taken past recommended dosages. What would be the pros and cons of doing that with Alphamine or is it totally not recommended due to the stim properties?

    I have been taking Alphamine at 1.5 scoops in the morning and 1.5 scoops again around lunch. On lifting days (3x a week) I've still taken a scoop of Speed X3 pre-workout.

  20. I'm taking 2 scoops 2x a day. I love it!!

    I'm really thinking about getting some Test Powder and having a nice fat burning test boosting drink in the mornings!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by bigrobbierob
    I'm taking 2 scoops 2x a day. I love it!!

    I'm really thinking about getting some Test Powder and having a nice fat burning test boosting drink in the mornings!
    That's what I've been doing! I love it!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by bigrobbierob View Post
    I'm taking 2 scoops 2x a day. I love it!!

    I'm really thinking about getting some Test Powder and having a nice fat burning test boosting drink in the mornings!
    Great idea
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  23. Quote Originally Posted by bigrobbierob View Post
    I'm taking 2 scoops 2x a day. I love it!!

    I'm really thinking about getting some Test Powder and having a nice fat burning test boosting drink in the mornings!
    Alpha/Test in the morning....I like it!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  24. Test powder has a nice tart taste to it, combined with alphamine, its quite sweet not overpowering, be sure to combine the two in at least 16 ounces of water.
    doing my own thang!

  25. I just started taking mine today; I am did 1 scoop am, 1 scoop noon, and will do 1 scoop 7pm. I also plan to try the IF diet and see how it goes. I will say, this Alphamine gives me a nice mellow feeling, and I can feel the energy. I won't take it as a preworkout cause I don't want my heart racing.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger
    I just started taking mine today; I am did 1 scoop am, 1 scoop noon, and will do 1 scoop 7pm. I also plan to try the IF diet and see how it goes. I will say, this Alphamine gives me a nice mellow feeling, and I can feel the energy. I won't take it as a preworkout cause I don't want my heart racing.
    Should be very effective with IF diet, I love it
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  27. Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    I just started taking mine today; I am did 1 scoop am, 1 scoop noon, and will do 1 scoop 7pm. I also plan to try the IF diet and see how it goes. I will say, this Alphamine gives me a nice mellow feeling, and I can feel the energy. I won't take it as a preworkout cause I don't want my heart racing.
    Works great on IF
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  28. Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    I just started taking mine today; I am did 1 scoop am, 1 scoop noon, and will do 1 scoop 7pm. I also plan to try the IF diet and see how it goes. I will say, this Alphamine gives me a nice mellow feeling, and I can feel the energy. I won't take it as a preworkout cause I don't want my heart racing.
    Yohimbine works best on an empty stomach so it is perfect for IF situations. Twice as well as the appetite suppression is a welcome bonus lol.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  29. Yeah I am loving it so far, plus I am stacking with Shift. Can anyone share their meal plan with me please? Just want to get a feel for my options. Currently I do the fasting from 9pm to 12pm, so my eating window is from 12pm to 9pm. My only concern, is this a good option, cause it eliminates breakfast. Any recommendations welcome.

  30. Ben and Kevin will chime in...they have strict diets
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  

  
 

Log in
Log in