Alphamine

Page 44 of 104 First ... 4243444546 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    Thanks for the response, any thoughts on my issue with taking it before working out.....heart racing? I hope that taking it just in the morning will still be effective, yet not making my heart race in the evenings when I do my HIIT stuff.
    It depends on whether or not you have heart racing from it. I feel that splitting up whatever dosage you took AM only to a moderate dose am/pm would be for effective though. For example, if you're taking 2 scoops AM only, 1/1 would probably be more effective.

Any stimulant gives me heart racing issues, so normally I'll bottle up a scoop of alphamine, and ingest it about 15 or so minutes before im done with my workout. Its enough time to finish my workout without the stims kicking in, and by the time I'm home 30minutes has passed and i can do my pwo meal.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

2. OK I like that dosing method, 1 scoop AM, then 15-20 minutes before end of workout, take another scoop. How has it affected your ability to fall asleep?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    OK I like that dosing method, 1 scoop AM, then 15-20 minutes before end of workout, take another scoop. How has it affected your ability to fall asleep?
    From experience I would dose it at least 4 hours prior to sleep.
    doing my own thang!

4. Woo hoo, damn this stuff is good, finally gave in to temptation and had my first scoop yesterday at 8am then another at 12.30 and was flying felt super focused energy through the roof, another scoop this morning and still feel awesome.
    I am also in the last 3 weeks of my erase/Anabeta/intimidate 8 week run so feeling and looking super pumped and lovin life......

5. Quote Originally Posted by adi13 View Post
    Woo hoo, damn this stuff is good, finally gave in to temptation and had my first scoop yesterday at 8am then another at 12.30 and was flying felt super focused energy through the roof, another scoop this morning and still feel awesome.
    I am also in the last 3 weeks of my erase/Anabeta/intimidate 8 week run so feeling and looking super pumped and lovin life......
    Nice!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
    •   

6. I have 2 of my buddies on Alphamine now and they love it. Alphamine should be the new go to fat burner for anyone looking to cut up, even just as a pre-workout the focus on energy is wicked.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

7. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay
    I have 2 of my buddies on Alphamine now and they love it. Alphamine should be the new go to fat burner for anyone looking to cut up, even just as a pre-workout the focus on energy is wicked.
    Thanks tommy
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

8. I've gotten my tolerance up to about a scoop per day, divided into 2 doses. Really great energy..and I am VERY picky about and sensitive to stimulants. Very nice pick me up in the afternoon when I sometimes start to fade, but even more important it still lets me sleep, not have a crash and stay in a pretty upbeat mood. This is a winner for me as I am a wildlife biologist that needs to be alert, energized, in a good mood (I deal with construction workers all day) but not cracked out.

Most stims end up wearing me out after a few days either because of the excess adrenal stimulation or because my sleep pattern gets disrupted. With the adjustable dosing that Alphamine allows for, I am finally able to fine tune the stim to my desired level. The ingredient profile is great and I've never responded to any form of Yohimbe/Yohimbine as well as with Alphamine. I feel warmer, more vascular, with a big increase in libido. Mood and mental state are positive with no big crash though I do feel a little flat after it wears off completely...NOTHING like an EC crash though. No prostate issues.

9. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    I've gotten my tolerance up to about a scoop per day, divided into 2 doses. Really great energy..and I am VERY picky about and sensitive to stimulants. Very nice pick me up in the afternoon when I sometimes start to fade, but even more important it still lets me sleep, not have a crash and stay in a pretty upbeat mood. This is a winner for me as I am a wildlife biologist that needs to be alert, energized, in a good mood (I deal with construction workers all day) but not cracked out.

Most stims end up wearing me out after a few days either because of the excess adrenal stimulation or because my sleep pattern gets disrupted. With the adjustable dosing that Alphamine allows for, I am finally able to fine tune the stim to my desired level. The ingredient profile is great and I've never responded to any form of Yohimbe/Yohimbine as well as with Alphamine. I feel warmer, more vascular, with a big increase in libido. Mood and mental state are positive with no big crash though I do feel a little flat after it wears off completely...NOTHING like an EC crash though. No prostate issues.
    Great feedback! Alphamine packs a solid punch, indeed.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

10. Quote Originally Posted by bioman
    I've gotten my tolerance up to about a scoop per day, divided into 2 doses. Really great energy..and I am VERY picky about and sensitive to stimulants. Very nice pick me up in the afternoon when I sometimes start to fade, but even more important it still lets me sleep, not have a crash and stay in a pretty upbeat mood. This is a winner for me as I am a wildlife biologist that needs to be alert, energized, in a good mood (I deal with construction workers all day) but not cracked out.

Very good feedback, glad you are enjoying alphamine
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com

11. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post

Sweet!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

12. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    I've gotten my tolerance up to about a scoop per day, divided into 2 doses. Really great energy..and I am VERY picky about and sensitive to stimulants. Very nice pick me up in the afternoon when I sometimes start to fade, but even more important it still lets me sleep, not have a crash and stay in a pretty upbeat mood. This is a winner for me as I am a wildlife biologist that needs to be alert, energized, in a good mood (I deal with construction workers all day) but not cracked out.Most stims end up wearing me out after a few days either because of the excess adrenal stimulation or because my sleep pattern gets disrupted. With the adjustable dosing that Alphamine allows for, I am finally able to fine tune the stim to my desired level. The ingredient profile is great and I've never responded to any form of Yohimbe/Yohimbine as well as with Alphamine. I feel warmer, more vascular, with a big increase in libido. Mood and mental state are positive with no big crash though I do feel a little flat after it wears off completely...NOTHING like an EC crash though. No prostate issues.
    Wow, very thorough feedback! I'm glad its treating you right!
    "Like" us on Facebook

13. What is the latest time in the day it should be taken if training at 6pm?
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

14. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    What is the latest time in the day it should be taken if training at 6pm?
    It depends on what time you go to sleep, usually 4-5 hours before your bed time is a good gauge.
    "Like" us on Facebook

15. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy
    It depends on what time you go to sleep, usually 4-5 hours before your bed time is a good gauge.
    Ta Kev
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

16. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Ta Kev
    Lol, Ta Runner.
    "Like" us on Facebook

17. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy

Lol, Ta Runner.
    Pm'd
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

18. Just wanted to chime in on this thread again. I took two rounded scoops of Alphamine today and it was intense. I was over stimulated for about 30 minutes but once it settled I felt AMAZING!!

19. Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30
    Just wanted to chime in on this thread again. I took two rounded scoops of Alphamine today and it was intense. I was over stimulated for about 30 minutes but once it settled I felt AMAZING!!
    Glad you enjoyed it, did you build up to 2 scoops?
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com

20. Define build up? LOL. I was tired yesterday and took two scoops after having not taken it for about a month.

21. Just bought a tub recently as all PES products have worked as advertised, and I wanted to test it with the little extra fat I put on during my SD cycle. Alphamine has been pretty incredible coupled with IF. My wife loves it too which rocks because she super stim sensitive and normally can't take anything I take.

Plus it tastes pretty damn good!

22. Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30
    Define build up? LOL. I was tired yesterday and took two scoops after having not taken it for about a month.
    Hahaha....
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com

23. Quote Originally Posted by Evan666
    Just bought a tub recently as all PES products have worked as advertised, and I wanted to test it with the little extra fat I put on during my SD cycle. Alphamine has been pretty incredible coupled with IF. My wife loves it too which rocks because she super stim sensitive and normally can't take anything I take.

Plus it tastes pretty damn good!
    Nice bud my wife loves it too, and she won't take any supps. I do IF also and it really helps curb my morning appetite.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com

24. At the expense of sounding like a noob, what is IF? Also has anyone used Shift with Alphamine? I see NP has a deal with both at the same price as if you bought Alphamine by itself.

25. Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger
    At the expense of sounding like a noob, what is IF? Also has anyone used Shift with Alphamine? I see NP has a deal with both at the same price as if you bought Alphamine by itself.
    IF= intermittent fasting diet protocol

Shift+alphamine would be a very good, strong combo for even more fat loss and metabolism increase

26. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza

IF= intermittent fasting diet protocol

Shift+alphamine would be a very good, strong combo for even more fat loss and metabolism increase
    Quick response

Well said thanks
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com

27. Oh, so IF is a program and not a supplement, got it. I looked it up............craaaaaaaazy, lol. Not eat for 12 to 16 hours....yikes....much respect to all that do it. No guts (no pun intended), no glory..right?

28. Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    Oh, so IF is a program and not a supplement.
    It's a diet style
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com

29. Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger
    Oh, so IF is a program and not a supplement, got it. I looked it up............craaaaaaaazy, lol. Not eat for 12 to 16 hours....yikes....much respect to all that do it. No guts (no pun intended), no glory..right?
    It's really not that bad bro. The urge to kill subsides after the first week

30. Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger
    Oh, so IF is a program and not a supplement, got it. I looked it up............craaaaaaaazy, lol. Not eat for 12 to 16 hours....yikes....much respect to all that do it. No guts (no pun intended), no glory..right?
    It's actually not hard at all, after the first day or 2 I'm fine and don't get cravings
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  •