Alphamine

Page 4 of 125 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Yes, the female species!
    Lily


  2. Maybe missed it in another thread, but is this stackable or has anyone tried stacking it with Ephedrine? Just curious.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Maybe missed it in another thread, but is this stackable or has anyone tried stacking it with Ephedrine? Just curious.
    I wouldnt advise it, Alphamine was pretty potent in my experience.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Maybe missed it in another thread, but is this stackable or has anyone tried stacking it with Ephedrine? Just curious.
    Usage of Alphamine has been limited since its not released yet... BTW, sign up for PES Insider for upcoming news and updates on Alphamine.

    There are several stack ideas being tossed around, stacking with E is one of them!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    If they are stacked it must be done strategically and individual assessment is required.

    The great thing is since Alphamine is a powder you can customize its dose so easily. Something like below might work well for those heavy stim guys:

    1.5 scoops Alphamine + 1 AT2 in the morning

    1 scoop Alphamine + 2 AT2 in the evening

    but I don't see many people wanting to stack the two. It will be split between

    Stim guys - Alphamine

    Low stim guys - AT2 or 1 scoop Alphamine twice per day

    The stim effect is still very clean on Alphamine. Like I said before this is a fat burner, not an energy jitterbug powder. It's a great feeling.

    Everyone in our office walks into work and does 2 scoops before they even sit down because it wakes them up fast and feels great
    I can see this becoming a coffee replacements for that morning jolt
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    I wouldnt advise it, Alphamine was pretty potent in my experience.
    This is exciting to hear to be honest!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  7. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    This is exciting to hear to be honest!
    You know it!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  8. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    This is exciting to hear to be honest!
    cant wait kid
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  9. I see something is finally up for pre-sale on nutra....must mean we are getting close.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    I see something is finally up for pre-sale on nutra....must mean we are getting close.
    August 14th it goes on sale at Nutra
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    I see something is finally up for pre-sale on nutra....must mean we are getting close.
    You're right about that.. here's that link for the upcoming pre-sale

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...210-grams.html

  12. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    August 14th it goes on sale at Nutra
    This is gunna be sexy!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  13. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    August 14th it goes on sale at Nutra
    1 week!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  14. Hope that's not the real intro price ; )

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    Hope that's not the real intro price ; )
    no no.. real price will be much higher to be the first one to try Alphamine.. LOL

    Nah... you know PES takes good care of its loyal customers, the price will be very attractive indeed

  16. Hense the wink. Hope that price scares off a few people, so I can scoop it up first.

  17. unless some new ingredient is out...there cant be no magic in this,and I do not mean that in a bad way,ever since ephedra is 'gone' caffeine is the base for most products..DMAA is gone now..ephedra is easy to buy all over the net so why not just stick to that...

  18. Quote Originally Posted by fightu35 View Post
    unless some new ingredient is out...there cant be no magic in this,and I do not mean that in a bad way,ever since ephedra is 'gone' caffeine is the base for most products..DMAA is gone now..ephedra is easy to buy all over the net so why not just stick to that...
    You'll see next week and innovation is one of the hallmarks of PES.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  19. Quote Originally Posted by fightu35 View Post
    unless some new ingredient is out...there cant be no magic in this,and I do not mean that in a bad way,ever since ephedra is 'gone' caffeine is the base for most products..DMAA is gone now..ephedra is easy to buy all over the net so why not just stick to that...
    You should open a business and sale ephedrine being its easy to buy...You'll be a rich man.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by fightu35 View Post
    unless some new ingredient is out...there cant be no magic in this,and I do not mean that in a bad way,ever since ephedra is 'gone' caffeine is the base for most products..DMAA is gone now..ephedra is easy to buy all over the net so why not just stick to that...
    Everyday new ingredients come out. Ephedrine was new.. till it wasn't... DMAA was new... till it wasn't.

    There is a plethora of new stuff hitting the market daily. Some is good.. some is bunk. Just gotta figure out for yourself if it is worth investing in when you see it.
    The Historic PES Legend
  21. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    What I appreciate about innovation is that it approaches the target with a new MOA and pathway which can at times be better with less adverse and unwanted side. I loved Yohimbine but the sides were unpleasant if not unsafe. Welcome alpha-Yohimbine.

    As much as I enjoyed 1,3 it was unhealthy (for me) as it elevated and sustained my RHR and BP to an unpleasant level. Although the MOA and pathway was effective I am much happier and healthier without it.

    There are man ways to skin a cat.

    PES is in my focus a lot as of late. Great guys and great innovation.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn
    What I appreciate about innovation is that it approaches the target with a new MOA and pathway which can at times be better with less adverse and unwanted side. I loved Yohimbine but the sides were unpleasant if not unsafe. Welcome alpha-Yohimbine.

    As much as I enjoyed 1,3 it was unhealthy (for me) as it elevated and sustained my RHR and BP to an unpleasant level. Although the MOA and pathway was effective I am much happier and healthier without it.

    There are man ways to skin a cat.

    PES is in my focus a lot as of late. Great guys and great innovation.
    Thanks for the kind words, I am extremely excited for our new releases
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  23. maybe my post came off the wrong way,Im just saying at my last check,there is NO new super ingredient I could be wrong bu im sure we will all agree nothing has beat ephedra yet again,I hope im wrong,and to who ever said I should sell ephedra..lol I should seeing I have to much of it its sold all over the net,the new powder form is great,fast acting,my post was more in the sense all the hype,fancy labels,slogans all mean nothing its what in the product,and for some of these prices wow want the strongest thing you ever seen,inject some yohimbe and clen,again very easy to get..the bottom line is all these years Ive yet to find anything to brag about in the end its 90% caffeine in most products...Id love a sample as Id never pay more then $25 for any so called energy or fat burner when you can get ephedra and ephedrine so easy...
  24. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by fightu35 View Post
    maybe my post came off the wrong way,Im just saying at my last check,there is NO new super ingredient I could be wrong bu im sure we will all agree nothing has beat ephedra yet again,I hope im wrong,and to who ever said I should sell ephedra..lol I should seeing I have to much of it its sold all over the net,the new powder form is great,fast acting,my post was more in the sense all the hype,fancy labels,slogans all mean nothing its what in the product,and for some of these prices wow want the strongest thing you ever seen,inject some yohimbe and clen,again very easy to get..the bottom line is all these years Ive yet to find anything to brag about in the end its 90% caffeine in most products...Id love a sample as Id never pay more then $25 for any so called energy or fat burner when you can get ephedra and ephedrine so easy...
    Ephedra? Really? Ephedra is dirty and nasty and unstandardized. Ephedrine? Better and cleaner. They are beta-receptors. There are multiples of other means to target the beta-receptors. Additionally, beta-agonists have there limits and can become counterproductive pretty quickly:
    "Ephedrine stimulates all three beta-receptors. Beta-1 sends fat-mobilisation signals to the fat-cells. Beta-2 and 3 signal the mitochondria to use more fatty acids to produce heat. With this beta-team responding to ephedrine, fat gets burnt.

    However, the alpha receptor is not ephedrine-cooperative. As nutrionist-cum-bodybuilder Dan Duchane says, "You'd think ephedrine would mobilise lower-body fat, but in real life, things just don't work out so neatly.'' The problem: lower-body fat has nine times alphas as compared to betas. That's why, the hips and thighs remain plump, grudgingly conceding just a few millimetres. In fact, consuming ephedrine has a reverse effect on the alpha receptors. When the hormones stimulate the alpha, it digs its heels in. Result: the fat cells block the fatty-acid mobilisation out of the cells. Simultaneously, noradrenaline generation from the nerve-endings reduces and this lowers body temperature.

    Can this picture get worse? Yes. An ultra low-calorie diet increases the number of alpha receptors and reduces noradrenaline levels. To stem the alpha receptors' stubborn response, an alpha-blocker called yohimbine is given. So, in effect, the person who wants instant weight-loss ends up taking ephedrine, an agonist (stimulator) and yohimbine, an antagonist (blocker)!"
    There are several to many products that are very effective that have zero caffeine or 'stimulants' in them.

    You sound quite jaded. You may need to look at things more analytically (references) and objectively and less subjectively.

  25. to be honest most stuff is 100% bull****...please tell me 1 product that has no caffeine or stimulants in them and it works? and for the record I never took any so called fat burner to burn fat because no can nor will,not store bought anyway,I used them for the energy to push harder. to be honest the best and cheapest thing I ever used im using now liquid caffeine.simple easy fast acting and only 1 ingredient in it..and Im not jaded I was in the bizz for years and know many inside facts,as I know the owners of many big supplement company's and know what really goes on...
  •   

      
     

Log in
Log in