Alphamine

Page 23 of 125 First ... 2122232425 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76

    How so? My spam folder is where all my treasured emails go.... Porn, online dating, million dollar investment schemes, penile enlargement products, and PES news. Sounds like a pretty damn important place to be if you ask me.
    Lmao.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to


  2. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Over 1 metric ton of product was shipped out the door yesterday... UPS guy was hating life!
    Haha way to go!, Alphamine must be a huge hit
    •   
       


  3. I love the NP product page. Somehow 10 votes already! lol. And under a 4 star.

    I like to take pride in that... that people will mark it down even before the public knows the taste.
    The Historic PES Legend

  4. Owe to live in America, we here in Australia have to wait weeks to get our stuff sometimes months, we have to wait for the shipping to get from the U.S to here then have to wait through the most painful process the dreaded "CUSTOMS" it's an evil word here in Australia and then if we are lucky and our package gets cleared and makes it through (it's very hit and miss) we wait another 2-3 more days to get it so all up sometimes it can be a month, so I wish I could have my Alphamine in the next couple of days....... So it's more painful for us here as we sit and hit refresh after refresh just to make sure our order is going ok, which I haven't even started doing yet as I don't have my shipping email, but I know it will come sooner or later.....,,,

  5. I was kind of hoping the Alphamine name would be revoked for what was written on my tub, "Ben".

    I thought I was going to have a product named after me, what the hell Josh?!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I was kind of hoping the Alphamine name would be revoked for what was written on my tub, "Ben".

    I thought I was going to have a product named after me, what the hell Josh?!
    I'd buy it!
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I was kind of hoping the Alphamine name would be revoked for what was written on my tub, "Ben".

    I thought I was going to have a product named after me, what the hell Josh?!
    No because then I wouldn't want to use it, I would save it for special occasions only.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  8. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    No because then I wouldn't want to use it, I would save it for special occasions only.
    Getting your hands on "Ben" would be a special occasion!
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  9. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    I love the NP product page. Somehow 10 votes already! lol. And under a 4 star.

    I like to take pride in that... that people will mark it down even before the public knows the taste.
    Noticed that almost a week ago, but as the saying goes, haters gonna hate.
    doing my own thang!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Noticed that almost a week ago, but as the saying goes, haters gonna hate.
    forever haters!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  11. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Getting your hands on "Ben" would be a special occasion!
    What?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy

    forever haters!
    We like haters, we are definitely doing something right
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  13. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    We like haters, we are definitely doing something right

    Aint that the truth!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  14. X-mas coming early this year for some ppl... shipments are on the way... WooHooo

  15. In

    On a magic carpet ride

  16. Can't wait for my AE, EP, and Alphamine to come in!! Wish I had a few hundred bucks cause I would've bought 3 or 4 of that stack if i had the money, it was such a great deal I was almost hoping there would be a limit of 1 per person so I wouldn't feel guilty for not buying multiple!!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    I'd buy it!
    "i'd buy that for a dollar"
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Till’ we can’t be beat – Won’t Be Beat!

  18. How strong are the stims in this product. Could someone sensitive to stims take it? How does it compare to Alpha T2 and OEP?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by AlexErdellan View Post
    Can't wait for my AE, EP, and Alphamine to come in!! Wish I had a few hundred bucks cause I would've bought 3 or 4 of that stack if i had the money, it was such a great deal I was almost hoping there would be a limit of 1 per person so I wouldn't feel guilty for not buying multiple!!
    totally agree, i got 2 and then later the next day was like i should get 2 more... i dont have the money but this deal is far too good to pass up, but ended up not making it home in time. the original anabeta or erase plus alpha for 35 is just insane. i know ill regret not getting like 10 sets later down the line
    CELTIC LABS REP

  20. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    totally agree, i got 2 and then later the next day was like i should get 2 more... i dont have the money but this deal is far too good to pass up, but ended up not making it home in time. the original anabeta or erase plus alpha for 35 is just insane. i know ill regret not getting like 10 sets later down the line
    So happy to see you guys all excited over this release! There is going to be some really awesome feedback on this one
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    totally agree, i got 2 and then later the next day was like i should get 2 more... i dont have the money but this deal is far too good to pass up, but ended up not making it home in time. the original anabeta or erase plus alpha for 35 is just insane. i know ill regret not getting like 10 sets later down the line

    Excited to see everyones progress once their shipments arrive!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    So happy to see you guys all excited over this release! There is going to be some really awesome feedback on this one
    I expect solid feedback on this, too. Well-rounded formula. Should become one of the best-selling fat-burners around.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I expect solid feedback on this, too. Well-rounded formula. Should become one of the best-selling fat-burners around.
    And a few logs to go a long with that!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I expect solid feedback on this, too. Well-rounded formula. Should become one of the best-selling fat-burners around.
    Thanks Ike
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  25. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123
    Thanks Ike
    Haven't got to research this product much but always been a fan of PES. Would you stack this with any other fat burners or should this be used as a standalone with say erase? Runnin a USP natty stack soon and wanted to cut up
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  •   

      
     

Log in
Log in