Alphamine - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 22

Alphamine

Page 22 of 78 First ... 17202122232427 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Go with 2 scoops and you will get the rest of the spectrum. DO it!

Oh hey

You guys like the bottle size of Alphamine?
    Don't tempt me! I am trying to hold out because I want to continue just bulking and hopefully get a chance to log AB/Test Powder.

I love the bottle size. These smaller tubs are convenient and make it easy to toss in my gym bag.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster

Oh hey

You guys like the bottle size of Alphamine?
    its niiiice
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Sevens

Me too meeeee toooooo! Sometime tomorrow I will have 5 containers of ALPHAMINE!!!! Woo hoo!
    Same here. Mine finally shipped! I gotta track it, hope it comes today. Placed a second order too, to get some free Shift.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rynamite View Post
    Same here. Mine finally shipped! I gotta track it, hope it comes today. Placed a second order too, to get some free Shift.
    Shift will stack very well, let us know what you think.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Answers

Anyone not feel the appetite suppression....?
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ProOne
    So far I'm not. Was just going to comment on that. Especially today, my hunger is insane.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Answers

Been using since Wednesday and about an hour after I dose, I'm starving. Feel a little hypoglycemic also.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.
    Answers

Sorry if this have been asked or just a dumb question. How effective is Alphamine for assistance in fat burning and muscle sparing effects, from half a scoop? I have a pretty low stim tolerances and I could definitely feel that half scoop I just took. If that was worded poorly, are the "non-stim" ingredients doses enough at half a scoop to be effective?
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Is anyone having an issue with headaches after taking Alphamine?

I found the right dose is 1/2 scoop. If I drink ALOT of water after I only get a very faint headache. Any more than that and it gets worse. Hopefully I can adapt to the product as I like the energy effect on 1/2 scoop.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Est1969
    Is anyone having an issue with headaches after taking Alphamine?

I found the right dose is 1/2 scoop. If I drink ALOT of water after I only get a very faint headache. Any more than that and it gets worse. Hopefully I can adapt to the product as I like the energy effect on 1/2 scoop.
    Wow half of scoop only and it gets u that way? I take 1.5 divided into two and it's perfect. Today though my co worker brought me coffee and I had no choice but to drink it, mind u it was about an hour and a half from my first dose and It gave me a slight increase in bp. So I will avoid coffee while on this.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  11. Elite Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ProOne View Post
    I didn't feel any yesterday after 1 scoop. Was only one day so take that for what it is worth.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    I didn't feel any yesterday after 1 scoop. Was only one day so take that for what it is worth.
    How many days have you been using it?
  13. Elite Member
    Answers

How many days have you been using it?
    I only used it once. So my observation isn't worth much, sorry.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    I only used it once. So my observation isn't worth much, sorry.
    I appreciate the response......wish I was getting the suppression as that's what I was really looking for with this.
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Answers

I tried Alphamine for the first time this morning. Two scoops and went on a fasted run. The energy is clean and I still feel a focused, calm energy while here at work. Can't wait to evaluate the results in about 3-4 weeks.
  16. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    I tried Alphamine for the first time this morning. Two scoops and went on a fasted run. The energy is clean and I still feel a focused, calm energy while here at work. Can't wait to evaluate the results in about 3-4 weeks.
    Exactly....the hardening aspect of this right now is downplayed since no one has a 4+ week review except Kevinhy...but the full bottle physique changes are the absolute best thing about Alphamine. Which says a lot considering how good it feels and tastes!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Exactly....the hardening aspect of this right now is downplayed since no one has a 4+ week review except Kevinhy...but the full bottle physique changes are the absolute best thing about Alphamine. Which says a lot considering how good it feels and tastes!
    I'm running the full tub and I'd be more than happy with the above mentioned results.....the taste is good and I actually do feel tighter, holding less water, but was really looking forward to the appetite suppression....I love PES and have used Erase quite frequently and AT2 at least 3-4 times with very good results
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by blacklac View Post
    Sorry if this have been asked or just a dumb question. How effective is Alphamine for assistance in fat burning and muscle sparing effects, from half a scoop? I have a pretty low stim tolerances and I could definitely feel that half scoop I just took. If that was worded poorly, are the "non-stim" ingredients doses enough at half a scoop to be effective?
    I would at least try to build up to 1-1.5 scoops per day total, everyones tolerance is different but i feel at that dose it will still have a solid effect.

I appreciate the response......wish I was getting the suppression as that's what I was really looking for with this.
    How are you dosing it?
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    I would at least try to build up to 1-1.5 scoops per day total, everyones tolerance is different but i feel at that dose it will still have a solid effect.

How are you dosing it?
    1 1/2 scoops in the morning two hrs after breakfast
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Answers

1 1/2 scoops in the morning two hrs after breakfast
    Dose it before breakfast, if that doesnt hit it then try 2 scoops pre breakfast. The effect is best if the first thing you ingest in a day is Alphamine, trust me.
    "Like" us on Facebook
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.
    Answers

Ok, thanks! I did end up taking another 1/4 scoop (3/4 total) about 30 minutes later. I seemed to handle it well. I will try 1 full scoop tomorrow. I may have gotten a little hyped up to take it, but I seemed to mellow out a bit after taking it. The half scoop may not have hit me as hard as I thought. lol
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Ok, thanks! I did end up taking another 1/4 scoop (3/4 total) about 30 minutes later. I seemed to handle it well. I will try 1 full scoop tomorrow. I may have gotten a little hyped up to take it, but I seemed to mellow out a bit after taking it. The half scoop may not have hit me as hard as I thought. lol
    No problem, let us know know how it does!
    "Like" us on Facebook
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Answers

Dose it before breakfast, if that doesnt hit it then try 2 scoops pre breakfast. The effect is best if the first thing you ingest in a day is Alphamine, trust me.
    I will give that a shot.....how long after can I eat?
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ProOne

I will give that a shot.....how long after can I eat?
    30 min
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TonyGT View Post
    30 min
    This.

I have a feeling the breakfast is whats stoking your appetite. Try dosing before breakfast, and see how long it takes until hunger kicks in, once you get the appetite, THEN eat. Thats what i did during my run & it produced very very favorable results.
    "Like" us on Facebook
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Answers

This is good to hear! I get up at 430 and drink my PWO and then head to the gym fasted. Although I always add in BCAAs with my PWO drink.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Answers

OH yah mine is waiting for me at home!!!!!! Yay!
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

I have not tried Alphamine yet but it's on the way

However, I tried Dexaprine's nerw product. Great for clean energy but rather weak for appetitie suppression as well.

I wonder if these new 1,3 replacement ingredients used in both products is too weak in the app suppressant dept or just under-dosed?

Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    So far I'm not. Was just going to comment on that. Especially today, my hunger is insane.
    Been using since Wednesday and about an hour after I dose, I'm starving. Feel a little hypoglycemic also.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  29. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    I havenot tried Alphamine yet.

However, I tried Dexaprine's nerw product. Great for clean energy but rather weak for appetitie suppression as well.

I wonder if this new popular ingredient used in both products is too weak in the app suppressant dept or just under-dosed?
    Which new ingredient is found in both products?

You know you have quoted the same guy twice, right?
    PES Representative
    http://selectprotein.com
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    I have not tried Alphamine yet but it's on the way

I wonder if these new 1,3 replacement ingredients used in both products is too weak in the app suppressant dept or just under-dosed?

To be fair, the appetite suppression i get from Alphamine is greater than 1,3DMAA containing products, without the nausea that follows.

The one who isnt feeling appetite suppression is dosing after breakfast, which sort of throws a wrench in the optimal way to suppress the appetite (first thing in the morning). I know im not the only one whose appetite is cranked up as soon as I eat food for the day.
    "Like" us on Facebook
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I for one like to take any metabolism booster after breakfast because I definitely feel like my body is running at a higher gear throughout the morning.

I ate breakfast at 7am today and chased it with 1/2 scoop of alphamine. At 3 pm I realized I hadnt eaten anything else all day and had a late lunch even though I wasnt the least bit hungry.

My energy and focus were at full throttle all day.

Appetite suppression: check.
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.
    Answers

I took another 3/4 scoop tonight before I went out for dinner with my parents. Hadn't eaten in about 5hrs. Typical span between lunch and dinner for me. I felt normal, mildly hungry. Ordered a buffalo chicken wrap that came with fries. I got 1/4 the way through my wrap (average sized, not one of those huge ones) and thought to myself "Damn, I'm only eating half of this tonight!". Only ate a small handful of fries too. I'm a little guy, but I can sure pack away food at times. Just my first experience with Alphamine and appetite suppression. FWIW, my first dose was first thing after waking. Lunch was about 3hrs later. Appetite suppression was not noticeable. I don't know if timing played a role in those differences or what. Well, to be fair, I had a large lunch yesterday and basically skipped dinner (2 scoops of protein in milk and a spoonful of Natty PB). I can't really expect appetite suppression in that scenario.

I've been using Shift, RK, GTE, Reduce XT and TTA-500 for 2 weeks, prior. Is there any overlap with Alphamine here, as far as what pathways each use?
  33. New Member
    Answers

Man, am I excited to try this stuff. I'm on day 20 out of 60 of Erase Pro (love it) and day 11 out of 60 of D-Pol (starting to feel the effects). I was using OEP and AT2 to help with fat burning, but I've given up on it for about a week now since I've ordered Alphamine. While OEP and AT2 are quite potent, I end up feeling like I may be burning through some muscle as well. If this stuff does everything it's supposed to (lean mass preservation and hardening), I'm hoping to finally see some abs at the end of the combined stack.
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Answers

I took another 3/4 scoop tonight before I went out for dinner with my parents. Hadn't eaten in about 5hrs. Typical span between lunch and dinner for me. I felt normal, mildly hungry. Ordered a buffalo chicken wrap that came with fries. I got 1/4 the way through my wrap (average sized, not one of those huge ones) and thought to myself "Damn, I'm only eating half of this tonight!". Only ate a small handful of fries too. I'm a little guy, but I can sure pack away food at times. Just my first experience with Alphamine and appetite suppression. FWIW, my first dose was first thing after waking. Lunch was about 3hrs later. Appetite suppression was not noticeable. I don't know if timing played a role in those differences or what. Well, to be fair, I had a large lunch yesterday and basically skipped dinner (2 scoops of protein in milk and a spoonful of Natty PB). I can't really expect appetite suppression in that scenario.

I've been using Shift, RK, GTE, Reduce XT and TTA-500 for 2 weeks, prior. Is there any overlap with Alphamine here, as far as what pathways each use?
    i've notice that the appetite suppression is better when I take it first thing in the am, when I take my evening dose it is usually 1 to 2 hrs after eating and the suppression is not as fierce with food already in me.

The one who isnt feeling appetite suppression is dosing after breakfast, which sort of throws a wrench in the optimal way to suppress the appetite (first thing in the morning). I know im not the only one whose appetite is cranked up as soon as I eat food for the day.
    just saw this^^^ post which is exactly what I am experiencing
    Last edited by mustang0341; 08-28-2012 at 07:40 PM. Reason: added kevinhy's post
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Answers

OK, so my understanding is that caffeine is really the only ingredient in this that will make a heart beat quicker. Is this true?
  36. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    OK, so my understanding is that caffeine is really the only ingredient in this that will make a heart beat quicker. Is this true?
    No.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Thing of beauty right here! Name:  alphamine.jpg
Views: 1490
Size:  318.2 KB
  38. Elite Member
    Answers

PRECIOUS, My precious!!!!!!
    doing my own thang!
  39. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Sevens View Post
    Thing of beauty right here! Name:  alphamine.jpg
Views: 1490
Size:  318.2 KB
    I think we should run another promo for people showing us their stacks.

In case we do it, anyone who has a PES stash take a picture so you have one ready.
    PES Representative
    http://selectprotein.com
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc

I think we should run another promo for people showing us their stacks.

In case we do it, anyone who has a PES stash take a picture so you have one ready.
    Oh hell yea. Bdcc what u trying to do? Make us stalk u? Because im starting to be infatuated with you guys. "LOVE PES" lol. I believe I posted my stash already. :-) (4 Anabeta elites with 4 Alphamine)
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  •