Alphamine - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 20

Alphamine

Page 20 of 78 First ... 15181920212225 ... Last
  1. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

is it still planned to offer an introduction sale in the UK soon? same as in the US with these crazy low prices for the bundles as seen here? which supplier will have it? predator?

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Out of respect to Nutraplanet and Anabolic Minds we do not name retailers even if they are in other countries.

We update our status with UK orders via our UK based Facebook page where we will keep you posted.

www.facebook.com/physiqueenhancingscienceuk.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force

That box looks sexy!
    That's what I said. Wifey went with me to UPS and saw how excited I got and she got jealous. Lol
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
    •   

4. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    That's what I said. Wifey went with me to UPS and saw how excited I got and she got jealous. Lol
    You shouldn't have tried to make love to it dude.

Classic excited delivery error!
    PES Representative
  5. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc

I knew I was doing it wrong
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  6. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force

That box looks sexy!
    I've told a few chics that in my day.....
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc

I couldn't hide it. I asked her if I can put it beside us in bed lmao
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

hows the appetite suppresion on this
  9. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by freezito
    Amazing
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.

I took just half a scoop, and my boss gave me a raise.
  11. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Est1969 View Post
    LOL... what does she look like?
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by freezito
    dont want to give my input overall yet, but probably imho best aspect of the product yet.

Not that I cant eat, just dont think about it in a casual, feeling good way, not like im stimmed out of my mind cant eat kinda way....lol if that makes any sense
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

Wow..... 2 pieces of double fiber toast, a workout and protein shake. That's all I can say. Smooooooooth. Day 1.
  14. New Member

How does this stuff affect blood sugar levels?
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Canuckguy View Post
    How does this stuff affect blood sugar levels?
    Hard to tell without seeing a large group of people using glucometers, however I'd imagine the chlorogenic acid would have a slight suppressing effect on glucose levels.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Took my first dose this morning and I must say its an awesome first impression.
    1- taste was amazing. No lie there from PES
    2- Clean energy. No jittery feeling. Lasted throughout the whole workout.
    3- made me sweat like crazy. Wonder how cardio will go with this. On Monday I will test that out.
    4- pumps were good. I super setted on biceps and caught a minor cramp from to much pump. Lol. Went away quick though.
    5- overall great all around supp so far. Let's see how the whole 8 weeks goes.

Good job PES
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  17. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Hard to tell without seeing a large group of people using glucometers, however I'd imagine the chlorogenic acid would have a slight suppressing effect on glucose levels.
    Certainly suppresses glucose expression. More specifically, chlorogenic acid has been shown to directly impact the synthesis and secretion of glucose in the body. In particular, chlorogenic acid induces a reduction of blood glucose concentrations by inhibiting the action of the glucose-modulating enzyme, glucose-6-phosphatase (normally stimulates hepatic release of glycogen, as well as glucose formation from non-carbohydrate sources). Furthermore, chlorogenic acid induces the reduction of post-prandial (after-meal) glucose levels as well as the so-called hyperglycemic peak following carbohydrate ingestion by inhibiting the enzymatic action of alpha-glucosidase (an enzyme that normally catabolizes complex sugars to promote their absorption into the blood). Beyond these pathways, chlorogenic acid also induces glucose transport in muscle cells by activating the metabolic master switch, adenosine 5'-monophosphate-activated protein kinase (AMPK), a key protein kinase that not only mediates glucose uptake in muscle cells (thus reducing circulating glucose levels), but also phosphorylates key proteins involved in different metabolic processes such as lipogenesis, lipolysis, cholesterol metabolism, ketogenesis, as well as fatty acid oxidation in skeletal muscle cells. Furthermore, chlorogenic acid improves insulin sensitivity and hepatic fatty acid oxidation by activating hepatic peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-alpha (PPAR-alpha). In addition, though not directly related to glucose metabolism, chlorogenic acid interferes with fat absorption and activation of hepatic fatty acid synthesis (via suppression of the mRNA levels of the sterol regulatory element binding protein (SREBP)-1c and related molecules such as acetyl-CoAcarboxylase-1 and -2, and so on), leading to inhibition of weight gain.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  18. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Certainly suppresses glucose expression. More specifically, chlorogenic acidhas been shown to directly impact the synthesis and secretion of glucose in thebody. In particular, chlorogenic acid induces a reduction of blood glucoseconcentrations by inhibiting the action of the glucose-modulating enzyme, glucose-6-phosphatase(normally stimulates hepatic release of glycogen, as well as glucose formationfrom non-carbohydrate sources). Furthermore, chlorogenic acid induces thereduction of post-prandial (after-meal) glucose levels as well as the so-calledhyperglycemic peak following carbohydrate ingestion by inhibiting the enzymaticaction of alpha-glucosidase (an enzyme that normally catabolizes complex sugarsto promote their absorption into the blood). Beyond these pathways, chlorogenicacid also induces glucose transport in muscle cells by activating the metabolicmaster switch, adenosine5'-monophosphate-activated protein kinase (AMPK), a key protein kinase that notonly mediates glucose uptake in muscle cells (thus reducing circulating glucoselevels), but also phosphorylates key proteins involved in different metabolicprocesses such as lipogenesis, lipolysis, cholesterol metabolism, ketogenesis,as well as fatty acid oxidation in skeletal muscle cells. Furthermore,chlorogenic acid improves insulin sensitivity and improved hepatic fatty acidoxidation by activating hepatic peroxisomeproliferator-activated receptor-alpha (PPAR-alpha). In addition, though not directly related to glucose metabolism,chlorogenic acid interferes with fat absorption and activation of hepatic fattyacid synthesis (via suppression of the mRNA levels of the sterol regulatoryelement binding protein (SREBP)-1c and related molecules such as acetyl-CoAcarboxylase-1 and -2, and so on), leading to inhibition of weight gain.
    I literally just typed this out word for word but Ike beat me to it.
    PES Representative
  19. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Certainly suppresses glucose expression. More specifically, chlorogenic acidhas been shown to directly impact the synthesis and secretion of glucose in thebody. In particular, chlorogenic acid induces a reduction of blood glucoseconcentrations by inhibiting the action of the glucose-modulating enzyme, glucose-6-phosphatase(normally stimulates hepatic release of glycogen, as well as glucose formationfrom non-carbohydrate sources). Furthermore, chlorogenic acid induces thereduction of post-prandial (after-meal) glucose levels as well as the so-calledhyperglycemic peak following carbohydrate ingestion by inhibiting the enzymaticaction of alpha-glucosidase (an enzyme that normally catabolizes complex sugarsto promote their absorption into the blood). Beyond these pathways, chlorogenicacid also induces glucose transport in muscle cells by activating the metabolicmaster switch, adenosine5'-monophosphate-activated protein kinase (AMPK), a key protein kinase that notonly mediates glucose uptake in muscle cells (thus reducing circulating glucoselevels), but also phosphorylates key proteins involved in different metabolicprocesses such as lipogenesis, lipolysis, cholesterol metabolism, ketogenesis,as well as fatty acid oxidation in skeletal muscle cells. Furthermore,chlorogenic acid improves insulin sensitivity and improved hepatic fatty acidoxidation by activating hepatic peroxisomeproliferator-activated receptor-alpha (PPAR-alpha). In addition, though not directly related to glucose metabolism,chlorogenic acid interferes with fat absorption and activation of hepatic fattyacid synthesis (via suppression of the mRNA levels of the sterol regulatoryelement binding protein (SREBP)-1c and related molecules such as acetyl-CoAcarboxylase-1 and -2, and so on), leading to inhibition of weight gain.

All I read was "Certainly suppresses glucose..."...Then I just saw all this nerd stuff and started to drift off to sleep.
  20. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I literally just typed this out word for word but Ike beat me to it.
    I apparently type faster!
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  21. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    All I read was "Certainly suppresses glucose..."...Then I just saw all this nerd stuff and started to drift off to sleep.
    Glad you were still awake enough to type the flawless comment.
  22. Diamond Member

You didn't even get to "expression"? Shame on you!
    PES Representative
  23. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Glad you were still awake enough to type the flawless comment.
    Papa always said we don't need no book learnin'
  24. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Ginandtonic View Post
    Took a scoop today, didn't get tired at all during work which never happens even if I drink 4 cups of coffee, didn't even have coffee at all today. Seriously geeked out and jittery but I love it, couldn't stop laughing and smiling all day long. 10 hours later and I can still feel the effects, crazy!
    Lol love the phrase "geeked out"
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  25. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Sevens

Whenever I buy myself something cool I always get the wife a lil something too. When I present her with the gift she now always says "Thank you...so what did you get yourself now"! So far it has worked.
    My girl is good in that sense,sometimes,lol....she will buy 100 pair of shoes and pants,at times if i buy some supps,she thinks its a waste...so i usually dont say anything,just buy what i buy and leave it with all my other supps and dont say anything..she dont pay attention. I know she will bitch if i go in the local supp spot and come out with a bag and she asks" how much did u spend"...but shes a great girl and we both take care of each other.. i really cant complain,im lucky
  26. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman

Natadrol, and Alphamine looks nice for 8 weeks followed by Anabeta Elite, erase pro and intimidate or daa. Hmmmmm I might run this next spring lol
    Heard Natadrol mentioned quit a few times...

What makes this so good?? Better than most other nat supps
  27. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Est1969 View Post
    Hahaha
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  28. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Took my first dose this morning and I must say its an awesome first impression.
    1- taste was amazing. No lie there from PES
    2- Clean energy. No jittery feeling. Lasted throughout the whole workout.
    3- made me sweat like crazy. Wonder how cardio will go with this. On Monday I will test that out.
    4- pumps were good. I super setted on biceps and caught a minor cramp from to much pump. Lol. Went away quick though.
    5- overall great all around supp so far. Let's see how the whole 8 weeks goes.

Good job PES
    Thanks for the feedback man...supersets + alphamine is super sweating

Right on sir! I love me some Biochchemical pathways all tieing into an end result....in this case weight loss
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

that made me laugh
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Till’ we can’t be beat – Won’t Be Beat!
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999

Heard Natadrol mentioned quit a few times...

What makes this so good?? Better than most other nat supps
    It's great for recomps. It's a natural androgenic supp. Gives good dry gains, and strength goes through the roof. needs to be ran high though. You need two bottles for a 6 week run.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

Day 2. No coffee. Although a little more than 1 scoop and I was able to eat about a hour or so later. Buts it the weekend so I'm in relax mode. Let's see during the week when I'm on the go if I get appetite suppressed. Yesterday it was more noticeable. But I got hungry late in the evening.
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.

I still felt the energy from the morning 2 scoop dose like 10 hours later.
  33. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Glad you all wasted no time to pop open the bottle and start using it!
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

My second day and I must say its even better. Today I felt my mood was super good. I took my morning dose and I felt so happy I kept talking to wifey and she was omg u talking a lot lmao. I was like its the Alphamine. Mood enhancement and energy is def one of the best features of it. Can't comment on fat burning and muscle prevention yet. We will see down the line.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

Wasnt planning on opening mine up until my cut, but wanted to try something new for a pre workout. Im pretty stim tolerant. Usually use 2.5-3 scoops craze or 2 scoops white flood with a scoop of supersize. tried one scoop of alphamine ~25 minutes. This stuff feels different than anything else ive tried. I know its not supposed to be a pre workout, but it feels like my body is so energized and my mind hasnt been effected. Like jittery almost. I can usually sit perfectly still but i feel like i have to wiggle my feet/fidget around. Maybe ill try another half scoop in a few. This stuff is interesting!
    CELTIC LABS REP
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Glad you all wasted no time to pop open the bottle and start using it!
    Yeah, I'm saving mine, but I wanted to try it out. Its does taste pretty good (need to use a little more water next time, it was too "flavorful"). The energy is just as powerful as an old school EC supp for me, but cleaner and lasted longer. The thermogenic part was the most powerful I ever experienced, I was sitting in A/C and sweating.
  37. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by boogyman View Post
    Yeah, I'm saving mine, but I wanted to try it out. Its does taste pretty good (need to use a little more water next time, it was too "flavorful"). The energy is just as powerful as an old school EC supp for me, but cleaner and lasted longer. The thermogenic part was the most powerful I ever experienced, I was sitting in A/C and sweating.
    Sounds like it worked very well for you.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  38. Elite Member

My second day and I must say its even better. Today I felt my mood was super good. I took my morning dose and I felt so happy I kept talking to wifey and she was omg u talking a lot lmao. I was like its the Alphamine. Mood enhancement and energy is def one of the best features of it. Can't comment on fat burning and muscle prevention yet. We will see down the line.
    Making me want to start on this today, was going to wait.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123
    Making me want to start on this today, was going to wait.
    I'm telling u, this "Alphamine" is amazing. The first day I was amazed and the second day (today) even better. Now looking forward to the whole 8 weeks on what it can possibly do in the Long term. Lol it's hard not to start it. I wasn't going to start it till next spring and ended up just going for it and I def don't regret it. Just do it! Lol
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.

I'm telling u, this "Alphamine" is amazing. The first day I was amazed and the second day (today) even better. Now looking forward to the whole 8 weeks on what I can possibly do in the Long term. Lol it's hard not to start it. I wasn't going to start it till next spring and ended up just going for it and I def don't regret it. Just do it! Lol
    I have the same problem. I had a long term plan to bulk up from now until around Feb., then spending the end of winter cutting and working on conditioning. I have a whole cupboard full of bulking agents, but Alphamine is the one I want t be using now lol. Maybe after my AMS stack PCT I'll start it early and just call it a recomp.
  •