Alphamine

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
PES provides solid products and I'm a huge fan of their whole line. Can't wait to see Alphamine's profile! Should be epic.
Thanks for the support, we are really excited about this product.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This stuff looks pretty sweet!

What does everyone else think?

Next big thermogenic craze?
Uhh no offense but how can something look sweet and how can people think anything about a product without any ingredient profile??

I am sure it will be great and PES will have something innovative but there is no way anyone can give you any input on it yet. ;)

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Uhh no offense but how can something look sweet and how can people think anything about a product without any ingredient profile??

I am sure it will be great and PES will have something innovative but there is no way anyone can give you any input on it yet. ;)
I'm trying to start some discussion on possible ingredients, etc, not try to reveal the profile.

And input could be from reps who may have tested the product or any lucky beta-testers.

No offense just saying man.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
August 9.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
the profile will be shown shortly in the fullness of time.. August 9th :)

Yeah, this is definitely an innovative product for sure

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
One thing that we forgot to mention in the Insider teaser - Alphamine does not contain any artificial dyes
Bring on the delicious fruit punch

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One thing that we forgot to mention in the Insider teaser - Alphamine does not contain any artificial dyes
That is great to hear. Interested in more details when made available in near future. :)

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established

Side note: BOLT10, lookin' absolutely shredded in your avi!!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Side note: BOLT10, lookin' absolutely shredded in your avi!!
Thanks man! Would have been nice to have Alphamine to have been added during my Anabeta Elite and Erase Pro fueled cut. ;) :p

Edit: I should add that thinking about it I LOVE the idea of this being powdered. The customization to fit the stim content to exactly how I want is something I find intriguing.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man! Would have been nice to have Alphamine to have been added during my Anabeta Elite and Erase Pro fueled cut. ;) :p

Edit: I should add that thinking about it I LOVE the idea of this being powdered. The customization to fit the stim content to exactly how I want is something I find intriguing.
I do like the idea of a fully-customizable dose. One-size does not fit all when it comes to stims.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I gotta stop reading these threads LOL

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is product is definitely one of the most innovative fat burners to hit the industry ever!

Anti-Catabolic fully customizable potent thermogenic? Somuchwin!

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
do you PES guys think this will be as effective as an EC stack or why should i prefer it over other fatburners like dexaprine e.g.?

rehj

rehj

Awards
do you PES guys think this will be as effective as an EC stack or why should i prefer it over other fatburners like dexaprine e.g.?
Realistically EC is pretty unbeatable as far as thermogenics/stimulants go. However, if Alphamine includes caffeine (which based on the description the PES Insider newsletter gave I would assume it does) then Ephedrine could theoretically be added to Alphamine for a sick fat burning/appetite suppression stack. Without the ingredient profile this is only speculation though.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty hard to quantify the results of one vs another, but to me - euphoria, & fat loss were on par with EC, appetite suppression being far greater with Alphamine.

During my initial run with Alphamine i actually ended up falling into intermittent fasting because i found i couldnt eat for 5-6 hours after my morning dose. After one week of testing the formula I knew that there was literally NO WAY this product could be any better. The innovation speaks for itself, and once we have more reviews the effectiveness will speak for itself.

This isnt just hype, Alphamine is the real deal.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pretty hard to quantify the results of one vs another, but to me - euphoria, & fat loss were on par with EC, appetite suppression being far greater with Alphamine.

During my initial run with Alphamine i actually ended up falling into intermittent fasting because i found i couldnt eat for 5-6 hours after my morning dose.

Sounds amazing. Although I've never felt any kind of euphoria from EC. I don't know if I want my appetite crushed that much though. Great that its a powder though so I can start slow and adjust my dosage as necessary.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds amazing. Although I've never felt any kind of euphoria from EC. I don't know if I want my appetite crushed that much though. Great that its a powder though so I can start slow and adjust my dosage as necessary.
Stims like 1,3DMAA & EC always give me a bit of Euphoria, or a very good sense of well being.

Exactly! That was another key thing about it that i loved. A full dose left me vibrant with energy and I would just completely forget about food, a little less and the effect was noticeable but not as enforced.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
this is something I really like about this product.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't seen any results so far. Perhaps PES would be kind enough to ship me a few bottles and make sure I'm not a non-responder? ;) ;)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I haven't seen any results so far. Perhaps PES would be kind enough to ship me a few bottles and make sure I'm not a non-responder? ;) ;)
Hmmm

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Too bad the back isn't shown :(

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a nice looking label. Not a lot of thermogenics in a powder either, can't wait to see what you guys came up with.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For those not on the insider...

PES takes fat loss to a whole new level...ALPHAMINE Coming Soon!

ALPHAMINE is a revolutionary fat loss product with no comparison:

UNMATCHED FORMULA

Alphamine delivers a scientific formula geared towards ultimate physique enhancement. New stimulants. Superior Extracts. Ultra Thermogenesis. Strong Appetite Suppression. Lean Mass Preservation. Extreme Hardening Agents.

This powdered product delivers ingredients faster than any capsule on the market while allowing the highest degree of variable dosing. Two small scoops with 10oz of water tastes so good you'll want to drink it for enjoyment! Need a little more or a little less? No worries...with a powdered formula you are in FULL CONTROL of dosing unlike a capsule. Find the perfect dose for YOU.

Burn FAT not MUSCLE. So many products on the market are geared towards an acute effect. One dose is no way to judge a fat burner. ALPHAMINE is formulated for results.

EXTREME THERMOGENIC

Alphamine uses novel extracts and potent stimulants to take thermogenesis to a whole new level. For two years users have raved about the strong thermogenic effect of Alpha-T2. Welcome to the future of thermogenesis...Alphamine takes it into overdrive.

NEW INNOVATIVE STIMULANT SYSTEM

Alphamine is formulated around stimulants that make sense. Stimulants designed to burn fat, give you a great sense of wellbeing and energy, and suppress your appetite all day. Kevin, one of our beta-testers said "Alphamine feels like Alpha-T2 and ephedrine stacked!"

REVOLUTIONARY HARDENING AGENTS

When we designed Alphamine we asked ourselves how can a fat burner show even greater changes in the mirror...and then we found it. By combining extreme hardening agents into a fat loss formula users feel and see changes in their physique faster than ever. Why limit to just losing fat when you can make your lean mass leaner, harder, and denser than ever? As the fat sheds off; your muscles truly show through!

LEAN BODY MASS PRESERVATION SYSTEM

Alas...the ultimate problem with fat burners today. Every other fat burner just cares about losing weight...we focus Alphamine on FAT loss. Don't lose muscle...preserve it! An innovative touch of muscle preservation in every serving. This formula is designed for the hardcore...

ALPHAMINE is like stacking three

Alphamine will launch in two flavors - Fruit Punch and Raspberry Lemonade. No...not the cough medicine versions...the fruit drink versions.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Looks like other forum members are just as excited as I am!

Customization and the Anti-Catabolic/Muscle Preserver sounds like a winning combo on its own.

Can't wait to get my hands on this stuff and get shredded!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Looks like other forum members are just as excited as I am!

Customization and the Anti-Catabolic/Muscle Preserver sounds like a winning combo on its own.

Can't wait to get my hands on this stuff and get shredded!
Soon Rome, interested to see what you think of it!

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Can women take ALPHAMINE?

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Realistically EC is pretty unbeatable as far as thermogenics/stimulants go. However, if Alphamine includes caffeine (which based on the description the PES Insider newsletter gave I would assume it does) then Ephedrine could theoretically be added to Alphamine for a sick fat burning/appetite suppression stack. Without the ingredient profile this is only speculation though.
I definitely want to know if it stacks with Ephedrine. *fingerscrossed*

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dexaprine seems more like its for energy as opposed to fat loss. Dexaprine is much more stimulant heavy.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Can women take ALPHAMINE?

I girl at my gym is actually on the PES Insider and we were talking about Alphamine last night. She said she has a lot of female clients that actually use pre workouts for cardio because they don't like taking pills. I think women are going to really like a powdered thermo/fat burner.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This stuff looks pretty sweet!

What does everyone else think?

Next big thermogenic craze?
Very excited to try this stuff!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I girl at my gym is actually on the PES Insider and we were talking about Alphamine last night. She said she has a lot of female clients that actually use pre workouts for cardio because they don't like taking pills. I think women are going to really like a powdered thermo/fat burner.
Awesome, I love the idea of playing with doses due it being a powder.