Alphamine

Page 12 of 78 First ... 1011121314 ... Last

  1. LOL yup, just verifying,
    doing my own thang!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    I did not see the combo deals Dang it! Are they still up ? I wanted to run AT2+Erase and Landmine with it

    Yes I am gonna call it Landmine!

    I ordered 5 tubs though :GreedIsGod:
    It was on the insider mailing! I wouldnt recommend AT2 with Alphamine, that might be TOO much, lol.

    5 tubs!? Nice!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  3. How strong are the stim in this. Could someone will weakened adrenals take this?
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    I did not see the combo deals Dang it! Are they still up ? I wanted to run AT2+Erase and Landmine with it

    Yes I am gonna call it Landmine!

    I ordered 5 tubs though :GreedIsGod:
    Alphamine, Erase, and Shift for me.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    How strong are the stim in this. Could someone will weakened adrenals take this?
    Define "weakened" adrenals? Do you have a low stim tolerance?
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  6. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    It was on the insider mailing! I wouldnt recommend AT2 with Alphamine, that might be TOO much, lol.
    I just saw the damn email, for some reason the firewall blocked that part of the email

    :Lousy Norton:

    Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    5 tubs!? Nice!
    I am gonna cut till I look like Calista Flockhart's cousin!



    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Alphamine, Erase, and Shift for me.
    I dont have any shift.........yet


    :shakes fist at Natty:
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus
    I dont have any shift.........yet

    :shakes fist at Natty:
    Shift was my 1st foray into the PES world. Been hooked on the company ever since.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Shift was my 1st foray into the PES world. Been hooked on the company ever since.
    Do you have a t-shirt? Real PES fans have a t-shirt. Everyone else is just a wannabe!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  9. Aha! I went Alpha T2 then Erase Pro then Erase and Alpha T2

    Not taken Landmine yet! or Shift!


    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Shift was my 1st foray into the PES world. Been hooked on the company ever since.
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Do you have a t-shirt? Real PES fans have a t-shirt. Everyone else is just a wannabe!

    Yeah but I hear you are also a Belieber , given your hairdo!
    :shakes fist at BDCC:
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

  11. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy
    $29.99 + Free shipping from NP!

    Once I finish my eight week Alphamine run I'm going to share my pictures with everyone, this has literally been effortless fat loss.
    What's u sacking it with? Looking forward to them pics no homo lol
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    Yeah but I hear you are also a Belieber , given your hairdo!
    :shakes fist at BDCC:
    The PES t-shirts are so powerful they can make my Belieber haircut look amazing.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    The PES t-shirts are so powerful they can make my Belieber haircut look amazing.
    I just died a little inside....

    Time to have some Alpha T2

    oh and also, Bieber is a Reading Fan!
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

  14. If I uploaded a photo of me wearing a PES t-shirt you would understand what I mean.

    Your single goal in life would immediately become to have a hair style like mine. Serious.

    Ok, not serious.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If I uploaded a photo of me wearing a PES t-shirt you would understand what I mean.

    Your single goal in life would immediately become to have a hair style like mine. Serious.

    Ok, not serious.

    You still have not told me which Club you support BdCC?
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

  16. Which club I support? I have no idea what you mean lol.

    I am going to take a stab. I am a full supporter of the raspberry lemonade club lol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Which club I support? I have no idea what you mean lol.

    I am going to take a stab. I am a full supporter of the raspberry lemonade club lol.
    I havent had raspbery lemonade yet! I was only sent a few of fruit punch, but i love it so no complaints here!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  18. To be fair. I assumed mine was raspberry lemonade because it tastes delicious and fruit punch usually doesn't.

    For all I know this could be the fruit punch flavour lol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Which club I support? I have no idea what you mean lol.
    l.
    Football Club, given that you are from Oxford!
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  20. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    oh and also, Bieber is a Reading Fan!
    What's most seriously concerning to me is that you know this. You and my 10yo daughter have a lot in common
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

    Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

    I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

  21. What can this be stacked with?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by louisaboy View Post
    What can this be stacked with?
    In terms of other fat burners?
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  23. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    What's most seriously concerning to me is that you know this. You and my 10yo daughter have a lot in common
    Or maybe I know this from my 10 y.o.
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

  24. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    In terms of other fat burners?
    Yes sir..
  25. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    Or maybe I know this from my 10 y.o.
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

    Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

    I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by louisaboy View Post
    Yes sir..
    I would only stack it with something like Shift or other non-stim items like DCP
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  27. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Note the intentional typo!

    I assumed him being from Oxford and Oxford Utd and Wigan Athletic being hostiles, he would get the joke!
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

  28. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    I would only stack it with something like Shift or other non-stim items like DCP
    Man!!!! Is it that potent!!!! Sooo.. no stacking it with Decimate?? lol!!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    I just died a little inside....

    Time to have some Alpha T2

    oh and also, Bieber is a Reading Fan!
    Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    What's most seriously concerning to me is that you know this. You and my 10yo daughter have a lot in common
    David Dunn has got my back!
    Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    Or maybe I know this from my 10 y.o.
    This sounds like a convenient cover story. Almost too convenient!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  30. Quote Originally Posted by louisaboy View Post
    Man!!!! Is it that potent!!!! Sooo.. no stacking it with Decimate?? lol!!
    It is strong. It can get me jittery at two scoops and my stimulant tolerance is so high I have told Natty not to send stimulants to me for testing feedback.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  31. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    David Dunn has got my back!


    This sounds like a convenient cover story. Almost too convenient!
    Nice try Bd,


    Bake'em away toys!
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

  32. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Do you have a t-shirt? Real PES fans have a t-shirt. Everyone else is just a wannabe!


    I'm a total wannabe then........


  33. Quote Originally Posted by louisaboy View Post
    Man!!!! Is it that potent!!!! Sooo.. no stacking it with Decimate?? lol!!
    Decimate has Rauwolscine but nothing too stimulating. Honestly thats about as close as i would get, AT2 and OEP both had Rauwolscine and people did great with that stack.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  34. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Do you have a t-shirt? Real PES fans have a t-shirt. Everyone else is just a wannabe!
    I do..I DO! Wait...I have one on the way with my first order!

  35. Geez, those shirts must be popular.....the website only has Mediums.

  36. Sevens 1 - BoneDaddy 0.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  37. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    I would only stack it with something like Shift or other non-stim items like DCP
    I am going to run my "lean up fat boy" stack as Erase Pro, Ana-Elite, Alphamine and have 2 bottles of TTA 500. Was thinking of adding the TTA in since I have it on hand but not sure if I should go that way or with Shift?

  38. Quote Originally Posted by Sevens View Post
    I am going to run my "lean up fat boy" stack as Erase Pro, Ana-Elite, Alphamine and have 2 bottles of TTA 500. Was thinking of adding the TTA in since I have it on hand but not sure if I should go that way or with Shift?

    Its your call really, overall either option would be great and that stack will be amazing for leaning. I've never used TTA so i cant comment on it.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Sevens View Post
    I am going to run my "lean up fat boy" stack as Erase Pro, Ana-Elite, Alphamine and have 2 bottles of TTA 500. Was thinking of adding the TTA in since I have it on hand but not sure if I should go that way or with Shift?
    Why not both?

  40. Quote Originally Posted by Sevens View Post
    I do..I DO! Wait...I have one on the way with my first order!
    Is it a Medium?
  

  
 

Log in
Log in