Should i swap DAA for intimidate?

corco13

Awards
I am 4 weeks into a DAA, Erase Pro and HGHup stack. I've been reading up on how much more effective NMDA is and wondering if I'd get a benefit from swapping to intimidate as I'm about to run out of DAA and want to purchase whatever will give best results!
Your thoughts would be appreciated!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
how did u feel about the daa?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
NMDA is different. For testosterone elevation, I'd go with DAA due to the concentrations found in the testes. It boosts testosterone in a dual fashion, if you will.

corco13

Awards
how did u feel about the daa?
I liked DAA when I ran it on its own, but LOVE the effect of the current 3 I'm on stacked together, good strength gains and im putting on size and leaning out really well at the same time!!! Overall feeling in everyday life is great too!

corco13

Awards
NMDA is different. For testosterone elevation, I'd go with DAA due to the concentrations found in the testes. It boosts testosterone in a dual fashion, if you will.
Thanks buddy, yeah I'd read that too! Does that mean you could run them together? Being that they are different mechanisms? Or would that just be overkill?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am 4 weeks into a DAA, Erase Pro and HGHup stack. I've been reading up on how much more effective NMDA is and wondering if I'd get a benefit from swapping to intimidate as I'm about to run out of DAA and want to purchase whatever will give best results!
Your thoughts would be appreciated!

Oh, hell no!. Stick with DAA, it actually has human studies and is safe.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Thanks buddy, yeah I'd read that too! Does that mean you could run them together? Being that they are different mechanisms? Or would that just be overkill?
You cannot run them together because the activity in the brain is nearly identical, which could spell trouble if dosed excessively.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
You can always use Intimidate after your DAA cycle is done with.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Oh, hell no!. Stick with DAA, it actually has human studies and is safe.
there has never been a study that showed any type of toxicity related to oral NMDA supplementation. the only time there were adverse affects were when NMDA was administered directly onto exposed brain tissue.

And I agree with Puzo, just give NMDA a try after your current cycle ends (and after taking a break from natural products like that of course).

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
there has never been a study that showed any type of toxicity related to oral NMDA supplementation. the only time there were adverse affects were when NMDA was administered directly onto exposed brain tissue.

And I agree with Puzo, just give NMDA a try after your current cycle ends (and after taking a break from natural products like that of course).
Agreed 100%
Nothing showing its dangerous and yes the resukts will be great!

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Agreed 100%
Nothing showing its dangerous and yes the resukts will be great!