Need some advice

littleman6

littleman6

Awards
I want to get back into lifting I've stopped for a little but now I'm 5'11 and I weight 153 and I wanted to know if this was a good supplement to start taking CLA

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
You need more than just cla as a supplement.Its not gonna help u build muscle at all and is really not a good standalone supplement to help reach goals. Will aid in losing bf but gotta have a healhy diet as well to see any type of results

littleman6

littleman6

Awards
So what do you think I should take then as a supplement

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
What are your goals? Bulk, lean bulk, burn fat? I need more info.

abot

abot

Awards
Kind of a vague question lol ... Agreed with fame126, definitely need more info .. How long have you been out of the gym for? At the end of the day, supplements are just that, supplements. If your diet/training aren't on point, you'll be disappointed with your results ...

littleman6

littleman6

Awards
It's so hard to eat right cause on break at lunch I eat fast food I've been out for about a month and want to go back and I want to bulk and have cut to it and have a nice figure

abot

abot

Awards
It's so hard to eat right cause on break at lunch I eat fast food I've been out for about a month and want to go back and I want to bulk and have cut to it and have a nice figure
That's your problem ... You have to precook and prepare all of your meals in advance. I wake up at 5am to be at work for 8am .. Get out of work at 4:30pm and head to the gym for 6pm. I commute 1.5 hours each way to and from work .. I don't get home until after 8pm .. You gotta deal with it if you really want to be the best you can be .. That's the bottom line. Not trying to come off as a dick, but you gotta make sacrifices.

Rebel29073

Rebel29073

Awards
I dont understand the whole CLA question in looking at your stats anyhow...It's all about macro's and preferably clean eating but at 5'11" and 153 lb's CLA should not be anything you would be considering anyhow...Suggest you follow Abot's recomendations...i bet you make significant gains quickly adopting better food practices.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Eat right and eat often. If your eating fast food skip the fries ask for no mayo no bacon no cheese eat ckn when available n drink tons of water. Btw carls jr has a ckn sandwich thats not too bad it comes on a wheat bun ckn breast lettuce n bbq sauce. Eat 2 of those n u should b good for a cpl hrs. Drink lots of water no soda not even dt soda

littleman6

littleman6

Awards
Eat right and eat often. If your eating fast food skip the fries ask for no mayo no bacon no cheese eat ckn when available n drink tons of water. Btw carls jr has a ckn sandwich thats not too bad it comes on a wheat bun ckn breast lettuce n bbq sauce. Eat 2 of those n u should b good for a cpl hrs. Drink lots of water no soda not even dt soda
I was wonder if you could help me out with a meal plan or know of a website that could help me or something and thank you and I don't take it is a mean way

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Sorry brotha im not to good with meal plans. Just try to eat something every 2-3 hrs. Make sure it has a good amount of protein and low fat and you will build muscle just give it time

Rebel29073

Rebel29073

Awards
Not trying to hawk another website to you, but a guy on this site named Petey is pretty on point with bulking and cutting diet plans...check it out and become a member inf it interests you.

7-Day Diet Sample: Bulking

Last edited: