is this a good stack

  1. is this a good stack


    Cytosport creapure
    Sterol complex
    Usp labs powerfull
    CLA
    dexyfen in am
    Beyond raw refine befor workouts


  2. much better options out there
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  3. Post up diet, training, and goals and we can try to get you a good stack going.
    STAY TUNED FOR A NEW ALLMAX LOG OPP!!!
    •   
       


  4. Goals?

    Stack for what? Cut? Bulk? Recomp? Wallet desolation? Annoying the Wife buying supps?...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  5. The others above me are correct. What exactly are your goals?
    I'm Back...

  6. Im 250 now. I wanna get down to 240 and then bulk back up to about 245. I lift every other day and run like twice a week. My carbs stay under 100 and i limit fat to next to none.

  7. Then no , that stack won't work for a cut without proper planning and good dieting , no stack will. Supplements come last , first is DIET , then comes proper training and commitment to this lifestyle , then comes proper rest , learning to train properly with years of experience and proper form , and then come in supplements .

    Your stack:
    -Steak
    -Eggs
    -Tuna
    -Complex Carbs
    -Good read on BBing and beginner training programs
    -Chicken
    -Turkey

    Now once you become pro at the past stuff , this supplements will be turned into Designer Compounds in your system once it reaches a proper anabolic state and they will become:

    -Steakadrol
    -Carbohydrol
    -Methyl-Fatsodrol

    And you will then be able to consider supps !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    Then no , that stack won't work for a cut without proper planning and good dieting , no stack will. Supplements come last , first is DIET , then comes proper training and commitment to this lifestyle , then comes proper rest , learning to train properly with years of experience and proper form , and then come in supplements .

    Your stack:
    -Steak
    -Eggs
    -Tuna
    -Complex Carbs
    -Good read on BBing and beginner training programs
    -Chicken
    -Turkey

    Now once you become pro at the past stuff , this supplements will be turned into Designer Compounds in your system once it reaches a proper anabolic state and they will become:

    -Steakadrol
    -Carbohydrol
    -Methyl-Fatsodrol

    And you will then be able to consider supps !
    Agree with everything except proper form. Too vague, I think its what works best for you without sacrificing ones health. Not everything works the same for anyone.

    You know I'm just busting ya Celorza Great advice man, you've come far.
    STAY TUNED FOR A NEW ALLMAX LOG OPP!!!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by rome32 View Post
    Agree with everything except proper form. Too vague, I think its what works best for you without sacrificing ones health. Not everything works the same for anyone.

    You know I'm just busting ya Celorza Great advice man, you've come far.
    Hahahaha reps for being a good bro! Thanks for the support man , and true the proper form is just an ideal , being a bit more specific , working on completing proper repetitions or amount of repetitions while still stimulating the slow and fast twitch muscle fibers , while NOT losing focus of safety concerns and always being careful. ;p! There a bit more specific brosef!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    Hahahaha reps for being a good bro! Thanks for the support man , and true the proper form is just an ideal , being a bit more specific , working on completing proper repetitions or amount of repetitions while still stimulating the slow and fast twitch muscle fibers , while NOT losing focus of safety concerns and always being careful. ;p! There a bit more specific brosef!
    Sounds good to me man! Haha
    STAY TUNED FOR A NEW ALLMAX LOG OPP!!!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Good stack ?
    By dillonG675 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-05-2012, 11:55 AM
  2. Is this a good PCT stack?
    By copper328 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-21-2011, 09:37 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 04:31 PM
  4. Good stack? Bad Stack? Epic Stack?
    By mikeylikesit in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-28-2009, 05:07 PM
  5. What would be good to stack with 11 oxo?
    By Cerberus777 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-21-2007, 11:26 AM
Log in
Log in