Usp labs powerfull
CLA
dexyfen in am
Beyond raw refine befor workouts

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Post up diet, training, and goals and we can try to get you a good stack going.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Goals?

Stack for what? Cut? Bulk? Recomp? Wallet desolation? Annoying the Wife buying supps?...

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The others above me are correct. What exactly are your goals?

kingDOM

kingDOM

Awards
Im 250 now. I wanna get down to 240 and then bulk back up to about 245. I lift every other day and run like twice a week. My carbs stay under 100 and i limit fat to next to none.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Then no , that stack won't work for a cut without proper planning and good dieting , no stack will. Supplements come last , first is DIET , then comes proper training and commitment to this lifestyle , then comes proper rest , learning to train properly with years of experience and proper form , and then come in supplements :).

Your stack:
-Steak
-Eggs
-Tuna
-Complex Carbs
-Good read on BBing and beginner training programs
-Chicken
-Turkey

Now once you become pro at the past stuff , this supplements will be turned into Designer Compounds in your system once it reaches a proper anabolic state and they will become:

-Steakadrol
-Carbohydrol
-Methyl-Fatsodrol

And you will then be able to consider supps :)!

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Then no , that stack won't work for a cut without proper planning and good dieting , no stack will. Supplements come last , first is DIET , then comes proper training and commitment to this lifestyle , then comes proper rest , learning to train properly with years of experience and proper form , and then come in supplements :).

Your stack:
-Steak
-Eggs
-Tuna
-Complex Carbs
-Good read on BBing and beginner training programs
-Chicken
-Turkey

Now once you become pro at the past stuff , this supplements will be turned into Designer Compounds in your system once it reaches a proper anabolic state and they will become:

-Steakadrol
-Carbohydrol
-Methyl-Fatsodrol

And you will then be able to consider supps :)!
Agree with everything except proper form. Too vague, I think its what works best for you without sacrificing ones health. Not everything works the same for anyone.

You know I'm just busting ya Celorza:) Great advice man, you've come far.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Agree with everything except proper form. Too vague, I think its what works best for you without sacrificing ones health. Not everything works the same for anyone.

You know I'm just busting ya Celorza:) Great advice man, you've come far.
Hahahaha reps for being a good bro! Thanks for the support man , and true the proper form is just an ideal , being a bit more specific , working on completing proper repetitions or amount of repetitions while still stimulating the slow and fast twitch muscle fibers , while NOT losing focus of safety concerns and always being careful. ;p! There a bit more specific brosef!

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hahahaha reps for being a good bro! Thanks for the support man , and true the proper form is just an ideal , being a bit more specific , working on completing proper repetitions or amount of repetitions while still stimulating the slow and fast twitch muscle fibers , while NOT losing focus of safety concerns and always being careful. ;p! There a bit more specific brosef!
Sounds good to me man! Haha