Summer Stack Help

goofyboots13

Awards
Trying to get back in the loop after a couple years away. Long story short, I got laid off a few years back for a little over a year and my routine came to a halt for a while. Last thing I ran was APS Revamp in 2009, which was an epi/tren stack. I've also ran Halo, and Havoc on separate occasions before that. I see all that stuff is banned now though. Now that I've been back to work for the last year and a half, and working out again, I'm looking to get something going again. Currently, I'm just using ON protein, green mag, purple wrath, white flood, orange triad multi, and oxymega fish oil. I'm 36, 5'10", and about 185lbs.

I have been wanting to try Bioforge for quite some time, so I think I'm going to order some. Wondering what anyone may suggest to go with it. Lurking around the last couple weeks, I've seen a quite few different combinations of the following test boosters, but cant decide which ones to put together, and how. DAA, AX, IGF-2, Triazole, Intimidate, Erase, Anabeta, Endosurge. I'd actually like to put together a couple different combos that would get me through the summer.

Thanks for your time and help

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
SNS DAA or Testforce 2 are your best bets for dedicated testosterone boosting.

Triazole/Erase and/or Endosurge stacks great with DAA.

goofyboots13

Awards
Thanks for responding.

How would those play with Bioforge v3 (blue label), and how would I run them all together, and for how long?

DAA is one thing I'm getting for sure. Been seeing a lot of good things about it. As far as brand, what makes one stand out from others? Nutra Planet has their own daa for $12.99 for 100 grams. Would that one be fine?

I did find a sweet deal on an Erase/Endosurge combo on NP, so maybe I'll grab that and a bottle of Triazole.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Opt for SNS DAA since it is the sodium form. The solubility makes a noticeable difference.

In my opinion:

Month 1: DAA + Endosurge
Month 2: Bioforge v3 + Triazole

goofyboots13

Awards
Cool, thanks. And since the erase comes with the endo, I assume it would be ok to take that during the first month as well?

goofyboots13

Awards
Opt for SNS DAA since it is the sodium form. The solubility makes a noticeable difference.

In my opinion:

Month 1: DAA + Endosurge + Erase
Month 2: Bioforge v3 + Triazole
Well, that should all be here in a couple days! What would you recommend for dosing?

Pretty much everything I've read has been 2am 2pm, except for bioforge at 3 or 4 in the am, and daa one scoop am.

Also, would I just go from month one, to month 2, or should I bridge them any certain way? Should I run the daa all the way through, or only for the first month?

I got AI's sodium daa, which is 300 grams, so there is plenty! Although, I may only do the daa during the first month and save the rest for my next run (daa, bioforge, xfactor, slintropin?!?).

Thanks again for your help cooper!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Well, that should all be here in a couple days! What would you recommend for dosing?

Pretty much everything I've read has been 2am 2pm, except for bioforge at 3 or 4 in the am, and daa one scoop am.

Also, would I just go from month one, to month 2, or should I bridge them any certain way? Should I run the daa all the way through, or only for the first month?

I got AI's sodium daa, which is 300 grams, so there is plenty! Although, I may only do the daa during the first month and save the rest for my next run (daa, bioforge, xfactor, slintropin?!?).

Thanks again for your help cooper!
You can run the DAA for the full 8 weeks. Your dosing sounds solid. Follow the directions for endosurge. I'd dose erase 50mg in the AM, 25mg in the PM, both on an empty stomach. Triazole 2 AM, 1 PM.

goofyboots13

Awards
You can run the DAA for the full 8 weeks. Your dosing sounds solid. Follow the directions for endosurge. I'd dose erase 50mg in the AM, 25mg in the PM, both on an empty stomach. Triazole 2 AM, 1 PM.
Damn, it's already been two years since I've been here!

Been out of the supplement loop again for the last year and looking to run an epic stack this summer.

Had a new baby last year in April, and haven't done much working out since last October. Long hours, son's hockey season, pregnant wife, then new baby pretty much took my time.

Now that things are getting back to normal, I'm climbing back in the saddle, and would like to start something in July and go for a good 8-12 week cycle.

Was thinking of ordering the same stuff again, but browsing around, I'm seeing all kinds of new stuff. Would like some help putting it together.

New stuff I've seen are X-Factor, X-Gels, Myosynergy, Follidrone, Mass 550, & Alphamax.

Last year I went through DAA, Erase Pro, AnaBeta Elite, Endosurge Turbo, Bioforge v3, Triazole.

Budget is around $150. I've been seeing so many different combinations, and wondered what your opinion would be for an 8-12 week epic cycle.

I'm 38 now, so need all the test help I can get...lol

Looking for more strength and aesthetics of course.

I'm currently running the "28 day diet" and supplementing extra protein. Lost 12# on it last year. But by this July I want to switch gears.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Wow, this is a blast from the past! A lot has changed in 2 years, for the better. A very popular stack is X-gels, Anabeta Elite, and Erase Pro. Not sure how you responded to the latter two the first time. If you liked em, stick with em! If you want a replacement, myosynergy gets my first vote from your list and alphamax gets vote #2.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
veaderko

veaderko

Awards
I like Intimidate over regular DAA due to the NMDAA.

goofyboots13

Awards
Wow, this is a blast from the past! A lot has changed in 2 years, for the better. A very popular stack is X-gels, Anabeta Elite, and Erase Pro. Not sure how you responded to the latter two the first time. If you liked em, stick with em! If you want a replacement, myosynergy gets my first vote from your list and alphamax gets vote #2.
Funny story about how I responded to those back in the summer of 2012....

We'd been trying for about a year, to have another baby, with no luck. Then, not long after starting the DAA/Erase/Endosurge-DAA/Bioforge/Triazole run......BAM, she got pregnant! Maybe my fifth week in or so.

Would it be safe to assume that the increase in test from those products helped that to happen?

Physically, I did see good results as well. No beast mode gains, but people around me certainly noticed a difference enough to compliment.

However, I'm always down to try new things. I have really enjoyed Erase, so will probably get more of that for sure.

Anabeta, I'd like to give another chance, as last year I kind of screwed it up. That was around the time I stopped lifting last fall.

goofyboots13

Awards
I'll second the recommendation for MyoSynergy. Really liked my use so far.

Also, if you decide to pick up Erase Pro again Nutraplanet is having a sale combining it with Cistamax
Thanks, I like free extras! I'll have to read up on the Cistamax.

Those feels when Myo, and ABE are both out of stock on NP though....

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, I like free extras! I'll have to read up on the Cistamax.

Those feels when Myo, and ABE are both out of stock on NP though....
Ya I know MyoSynergy sells pretty fast. If you do want some I'd keep tabs on the EvoMuse company section on here because Dsade or the other reps usually post up when it is for sale on their site (usually a great deal too).

As for AnaBeta Elite it should be back in stock soon...I know most places have run out, but more should hopefully be on the way soon.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Read through whole thread, and wow haha. A lot has changed.

I'd opt for a revamp of the cycle you ran when you started this thread.

Xgels + Anabeta Elite is a good, simple stack. Effective to say the least
Xgels + Alphamax is another.

Myosynergy + Xgels + ABE or Alphamax would be amazing.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 5
MTPMJM Anabolics 6
Supplements 18
Supplements 13
Type O Hero Supplements 21