Dry Joints With Erase?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Dry Joints With Erase?


    I've been using Erase for right at 2 weeks (2 caps/day), and it seems to be working quite well. However, over the last 3-4 days my joints have really dried out (elbows specifically).

    My question; do I cut back to 1/day, or can I add something additional to lube me up? I currently take 3000mg fish oil 3-4 times a day, and that's been adequate until now.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.


  2. I've been on daily Erase Pro for more than a month. When the elbow pain soreness kicks in, I take 2 Super Cissus by USP. Clears it up in a few hours. I find that 2-4 Super Cissus as maintenance keeps the pain away, and if I stop taking it the soreness creeps back in in about 48 hours.

  3. 4 caps SuperCissusRx daily will fix you right up
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
    •   
       


  4. These guys got it right, super cissus will clear it right up
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  5. I hope its okay for me to invade this thread but does erase and erase like products decrease synovial fluid in the joints therefore causing pain?
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  6. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    I hope its okay for me to invade this thread but does erase and erase like products decrease synovial fluid in the joints therefore causing pain?
    Good question. Will +rep everyone when I get to my laptop, my elbows thank you.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.

  7. From what I know, it is not totally understood why exactly low estrogen causes joint pain. The symptom, however, is extremely common. Many women suffer this when they hit menopause and estrogen levels fall off.


    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    I hope its okay for me to invade this thread but does erase and erase like products decrease synovial fluid in the joints therefore causing pain?

  8. What exactly does this feel like? I have seen people talk about dry joints, but I have never really looked into it. I'm currently running an AI, I guess I don't really know what to look for lol. Would it just be pain when moving elbows, knees etc?
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs

  9. For me it just feels like a dull ache when the elbow is stationary. Like I slightly pulled a tendon. It doesn't hurt more when I use the joint. I've only felt it in the elbows, but I always kill it with Super Cissus right away so I've never experienced a progression to other joints.

    Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    What exactly does this feel like? I have seen people talk about dry joints, but I have never really looked into it. I'm currently running an AI, I guess I don't really know what to look for lol. Would it just be pain when moving elbows, knees etc?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Est1969 View Post
    For me it just feels like a dull ache when the elbow is stationary. Like I slightly pulled a tendon. It doesn't hurt more when I use the joint. I've only felt it in the elbows, but I always kill it with Super Cissus right away so I've never experienced a progression to other joints.
    Ok,thats what I was thinking. I have had times where my knees would be aching and almost feel restless, I always though to myself " hey I bet its dry joints" lol
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Est1969
    For me it just feels like a dull ache when the elbow is stationary. Like I slightly pulled a tendon. It doesn't hurt more when I use the joint. I've only felt it in the elbows, but I always kill it with Super Cissus right away so I've never experienced a progression to other joints.
    Yep. I have it in my shoulders more then elbow. I take 3 erase a day. I'd rather deal with the pain then lay off the erase. But planing a Supp break. Soon anyway
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619

  12. Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    Yep. I have it in my shoulders more then elbow. I take 3 erase a day. I'd rather deal with the pain then lay off the erase. But planing a Supp break. Soon anyway
    It's starting to creep into my 'problem shoulder' too, but it's much more prevalent in my elbows.

  13. My elbows are even sensitive to the touch. Finish ur cycle and take some time off. Its hard as hell to stay out the gym for a week or two. But u will come back refreshed
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619

  14. Supercissus is my go to supp for any joint issues.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  15. I am nearly done with my first bottle of erase and I have just started to experience the joint soreness everyone refers too. Its mostly in the elbows but its nothing too bad. Taking 3 a day. Gonna pick up some super cissus when i run erase pro for sure!

    The results have been amazing so far. Definitely dried out with increased muscle definition. Excellent product
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html

  16. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    I hope its okay for me to invade this thread but does erase and erase like products decrease synovial fluid in the joints therefore causing pain?
    Balla,

    I seriously doubt that synovial fluid is actually decreased when taking AIs. If that was the case and you were feeling joint pain while on an AI due to synovial fluid drop, and then you cycled off... the pain would continue because synovial fluid is something that does not regenerate (its been awhile since A+P but I'm pretty sure thats the case).

    I would attribute this more to an inflammatory response similar to something like bursitis.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  17. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Balla,

    I seriously doubt that synovial fluid is actually decreased when taking AIs. If that was the case and you were feeling joint pain while on an AI due to synovial fluid drop, and then you cycled off... the pain would continue because synovial fluid is something that does not regenerate (its been awhile since A+P but I'm pretty sure thats the case).

    I would attribute this more to an inflammatory response similar to something like bursitis.
    where did you read synovial fluid can not be replenished? ive always thought the inner membrane of synovial joints called the synovial membrane secretes synovial fluid into the joint cavity.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  18. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    where did you read synovial fluid can not be replenished? ive always thought the inner membrane of synovial joints called the synovial membrane secretes synovial fluid into the joint cavity.
    Some googling and I stand corrected. For some reason I thought we were born with all we had lol... this is coming from my college years of studying combined with binge drinking. My bad. I still don't think its synovial reduction is causing the pain.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  19. Yeah I didn't think it was, but I just wanted to throw that idea out there in case I was right. I know you can't do this long term, but in extreme pain, take an OTC anti inflammatory
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  20. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

    Some googling and I stand corrected. For some reason I thought we were born with all we had lol... this is coming from my college years of studying combined with binge drinking. My bad. I still don't think its synovial reduction is causing the pain.
    Penzoil is very relieved to hear to you were wrong about that

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Est1969 View Post
    Penzoil is very relieved to hear to you were wrong about that
    lol yea I dunno where I came up with that. The lungs are my specialty I'll just leave it at that
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  22. Fish oil and water has worked for many...sounds like your E was already low.

    What also works for some is adding in a test booster, like some DAA, as test boosters will give more for the Erase to play with
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  23. megadosing fish oil and supper cissus is a must for me when im on erase/pro..works like a charm.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    lol yea I dunno where I came up with that. The lungs are my specialty I'll just leave it at that
    so could low PH and low HCO3 mean dry joints from metabolic acidosis? hahaha
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  25. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    megadosing fish oil and supper cissus is a must for me when im on erase/pro..works like a charm.

    here is your answer
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  26. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    so could low PH and low HCO3 mean dry joints from metabolic acidosis? hahaha
    Nah man the lungs would make that a compensated acidosis in no time
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  27. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    megadosing fish oil and supper cissus is a must for me when im on erase/pro..works like a charm.
    Thats the stuff ^^
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  28. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    megadosing fish oil and supper cissus is a must for me when im on erase/pro..works like a charm.
    They dont even need to be megadosed in my experience, standard fish oil & cissus take joint pain out of the game for me.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Est1969 View Post
    I've been on daily Erase Pro for more than a month. When the elbow pain soreness kicks in, I take 2 Super Cissus by USP. Clears it up in a few hours. I find that 2-4 Super Cissus as maintenance keeps the pain away, and if I stop taking it the soreness creeps back in in about 48 hours.
    I agree I have had the best luck with Super Cissus by USP.My elbows felt like rusty door hinges. I swore i could almost hear them creaking. I had tried every version of Glucosamine and Chondroitan to reduce the pain and nothing worked until I got Cissus.

  30. I have arthritis in both shoulders and loss of some range of motion. I was concerned about taking erase after hearing about dry joints. I take 1 erase in the morning and 1 at night. I began super cissus after hearing good things from the forums. I have to say, i have had no problems with dry joints. Shoulders feel fine.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by rhino67jg View Post
    I have arthritis in both shoulders and loss of some range of motion. I was concerned about taking erase after hearing about dry joints. I take 1 erase in the morning and 1 at night. I began super cissus after hearing good things from the forums. I have to say, i have had no problems with dry joints. Shoulders feel fine.
    Glad to hear you've escaped the dreaded dry joints!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  32. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster

    Thats the stuff ^^
    Word
    Cultivating Mass.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy

    They dont even need to be megadosed in my experience, standard fish oil & cissus take joint pain out of the game for me.
    Yeah the mega dosing of the cissus isn't necessary but IMO with the fish oil it does help.. I take 8-10 grams daily..I'm back to normal dosing in the cissus. Although I did feel like a million bucks when taking 6 super cissus
    Cultivating Mass.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy

    They dont even need to be megadosed in my experience, standard fish oil & cissus take joint pain out of the game for me.
    My experience as well.

  35. /\/\x2

    Keep the same dose, and add in Osteo Sport or some type of cissus product along with the fish oil. Free Test has the same ingredient that is causing the issue at a similar dose, and this is what works best for me and many others
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  36. Wow, glad I found this thread. I am on day 3 of Erase, and I only take fish oil. Gotta get some super cissus before I get to week 2 of this cycle. I want to stop dry joints before they even start.
    I don't get out of bed in the morning to come in second place.

  37. Week 3 on erase. 5 days on super cissus & no problems..

  38. Quote Originally Posted by BigDSB View Post
    Wow, glad I found this thread. I am on day 3 of Erase, and I only take fish oil. Gotta get some super cissus before I get to week 2 of this cycle. I want to stop dry joints before they even start.
    not all people experience it though. ive taken erase, free test and erase pro and i dont experience any joint pain.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  39. Quote Originally Posted by BigDSB View Post
    Wow, glad I found this thread. I am on day 3 of Erase, and I only take fish oil. Gotta get some super cissus before I get to week 2 of this cycle. I want to stop dry joints before they even start.
    Its not a universal side effect, just a common one. You may not even get joint pain.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-07-2012, 08:36 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-07-2012, 03:25 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-01-2012, 02:50 PM
  4. Erase and joints
    By justiceTX in forum PES
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-26-2011, 11:05 PM
  5. Joints: anything that REPAIRS joints?
    By Rugger in forum Supplements
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 11-02-2008, 04:36 PM
Log in
Log in