A GDA with EC / ECA Stack

EArch

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I'v ran EC and ECA a few times so I got that down, dose 3 times a day 30 mins before meals or gym.

I want to take slin sane before my preworkout meal, which is 3.5-4 hours before I lift and was wondering if it would be okay to take with ECA stack. Would take ECA at 11am and be eating around 11:30 or 12:00.

Also taking At2, LX, and Erase in normal dosing protocols.

Adding AI Agmatine for the first time, how should I dose this.

Getting ready for my summer cycle so trying to get as lean as possible. When I ran ECA much earlier this year I had great results.

If there is sufficent intrest in an ECA, LX, At2, Erase, Agmatine, Slin Sane (?) log I will run it. lol damn thats a lot of stuff I had stashed up.

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
Absolutely. Slin Sane is an amazing compliment to any nutrition and training program, and can provide amazing pumps when dosed properly even when in a calorie deficit or low-carbing.

I am using it right now with E/C+A-Y(AlphaBurn) myself.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
why do you think it wouldnt be okay to take it with eca?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Since stimulants could theoretically hamper insulin sensitivity, it may even be optimal to use a GDA with ec.

EArch

Awards
  • Established
Great I just wanted to make sure there would be no negative interaction with dosing a GDA at the same time as taking it with stims/EC 30mins before a meal.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm on EC right now - along with doing the Ultimate Diet 2.0. I definitely use a GDA (Glycobol, SlinSane - rotated) on the carb load phase of the week. Like mentioned EC may interfere with insulin sensitivity, so adding it certainly has it merits.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 10
PolishHamm3r77 Supplements 21
Supplements 16
AdelV Supplements 8
Supplements 23