Allmax FUEL INJECTOR GDA

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any thoughts?

I'm only asking, because it's on clearance for $20AUD down here.

Thank you

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I think it's misleading, it says super berberine but it's just regular berberine with cyclodextrin I think, it's not dehydro berberine. (I perfer regular berberine anyway) but, 100mg per cap..... most ppl use about 1200-1500mg a day, 400-500 3x a day with meals. I'd have to use 10-15 caps a day and idk how that would effect the other ingredients but the product is no longer a good value.

You can pick up a properly dosed berberine with added cinnamon for like $20 too. If you want a very extensive multi ingredient product I'd pay the extra 10-15 and grab something from Steve at sns, he's got a couple options

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think it's misleading, it says super berberine but it's just regular berberine with cyclodextrin I think, it's not dehydro berberine. (I perfer regular berberine anyway) but, 100mg per cap..... most ppl use about 1200-1500mg a day, 400-500 3x a day with meals. I'd have to use 10-15 caps a day and idk how that would effect the other ingredients but the product is no longer a good value.

You can pick up a properly dosed berberine with added cinnamon for like $20 too. If you want a very extensive multi ingredient product I'd pay the extra 10-15 and grab something from Steve at sns, he's got a couple options
Agreed - that was my first thought - super misleading the way they did that. And not only making it seem like its supposed to be DHB, but also basically doing a low dose berberine as a cyclodextrin prop blend.

GlucoVantage XT contains 100 mg. of Dihydroberberine per capsule + Cinnamon.

GlycoPhase is by far superior imo to the product listed and has a great combination of active ingredients and normally sells at great prices for those looking for a great combination product.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
the only GDA's I like and trust are

SNS Glycophase
Ketogenics Glucosatrol
Evomuse Slintesity (have not tried new formula with the berberine crystals though)

Morphogen has a really solid-looking one but I have never tried it.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You'd be better off spending the extra $15 and getting SNS' GlycoPhase instead. Top tier GDA and trusted by many here on the forums.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
People, buying from America is very expensive for Australians.

It's not $15 extra.
$20Aud is $13-14Usd.

Shipping is normally $50Usd for 3-6 bottles.

I'm aware it's not the best product, I can probably get it for $15Aud a bottle...so basically 2 bottles $30Aud($19.8Usd) shipped as it's within Australia.

It's not my first choice, but it works out even for 2 bottles to be 1/2 of what SNS would cost me.

Just how things are, we have a **** exchange rate + ridiculous shipping costs these days.

1 bottle of SNS is roughly $60aud(it sells for $85aud in Australia), so this would be 4 bottles but with the dosing I'll say it's only worth 2. It's just much better value for me in Australia.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
People, buying from America is very expensive for Australians.

It's not $15 extra.
$20Aud is $13-14Usd.

Shipping is normally $50Usd for 3-6 bottles.

I'm aware it's not the best product, I can probably get it for $15Aud a bottle...so basically 2 bottles $30Aud($19.8Usd) shipped as it's within Australia.

It's not my first choice, but it works out even for 2 bottles to be 1/2 of what SNS would cost me.

Just how things are, we have a **** exchange rate + ridiculous shipping costs these days.

1 bottle of SNS is roughly $60aud(it sells for $85aud in Australia), so this would be 4 bottles but with the dosing I'll say it's only worth 2. It's just much better value for me in Australia.
I'm not sure why you have an attitude type tone towards the people that answered you in this thread.

You asked a question, people answered you.

And like @Smont for example, answered you with a factual answer that its deceptive as hell that they are claiming that their berberine + cyclodextrin prop blend is Super Berberine, when NNB Nutrition's GlucoVantage is the ingredient referred to as Super Berberine. GlucoVantage is a great ingredient with 5x the absorption of regular berberine and doesn't cause the stomach upset that regular berberine does. Their product seems like an attempt to under dose berberine and call it Super Berberine in order to capitalize off the popularity of NNB's GlucoVantage.

I have nothing against Allmax at all. I've used products by them myself, but that's deceptive as hell, no matter who does it.

Sometimes buying something for less price isn't saving money; sometimes its wasting money to begin with.

As some have pointed out, GlycoPhase is a much better formula, and would still be a better formula even at half the dose if cost is the primary driving issue.

Both GlycoPhase and GlucoVantage XT sell for around 29.99 per bottle USD at most retailers.

I'm sorry that retailers there don't sell it at a reasonable price - the price stupidity and general shadiness of one of the retailers there is one of the reasons why we actually stopped selling to one retailer in Australia; and I would love to have more retailers there, and hope to in the future.

As far as international shipping, the prices really aren't that bad if a person is okay with going with the lesser expensive shipping options. We ship more orders to Australia than ever, and most people order several things together at a time, and if you cost average it out over several items, the shipping cost isn't bad per unit at all. Normally, ordering during a sale, or sometimes I help out international customers with a coupon to offset shipping - and a lot of times the coupon code saves more than the shipping costs.

-----------------------------

I'm sorry if my, or anyone else's answers in the thread seemed to bother your or offend you - I don't think that was anyone's intention; I think everyone's intention, including mine, was just to give you an honest answer.

I can rephrase my answer like this - even if GlycoPhase and GlucoVantage XT didn't exist - no, I do not think the formula you asked about is a good formula imo. I would not spend 15 USD on it, and honestly I personally wouldn't bother to take it if you gave it to me for free.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Well, you know whats really expensive???? Paying money for a product thats not what you thought it was.

If you wanna save money then just buy plain old berberine that comes in 400-500mg servings. I've seen some as low as $7.99-14.99 usd.

Also here's a alternative. Your diet, dropping carbs for a week or 2 is free. It will improve insulin sensitivity and when you reintroduce carbs keep them at the workout window. Use cinnamon with your pre workout meal for a little extra insulin sensitivity and add some potassium like a banana to help shuttle carbs into the muscles .

White rice, banana, honey and cinnamon for the pre workout meal. Do some high reps and load up your muscles with glycogen for a great pump.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm not sure why you have an attitude type tone towards the people that answered you in this thread.

You asked a question, people answered you.

And like @Smont for example, answered you with a factual answer that its deceptive as hell that they are claiming that their berberine + cyclodextrin prop blend is Super Berberine, when NNB Nutrition's GlucoVantage is the ingredient referred to as Super Berberine. GlucoVantage is a great ingredient with 5x the absorption of regular berberine and doesn't cause the stomach upset that regular berberine does. Their product seems like an attempt to under dose berberine and call it Super Berberine in order to capitalize off the popularity of NNB's GlucoVantage.

I have nothing against Allmax at all. I've used products by them myself, but that's deceptive as hell, no matter who does it.

Sometimes buying something for less price isn't saving money; sometimes its wasting money to begin with.

As some have pointed out, GlycoPhase is a much better formula, and would still be a better formula even at half the dose if cost is the primary driving issue.

Both GlycoPhase and GlucoVantage XT sell for around 29.99 per bottle USD at most retailers.

I'm sorry that retailers there don't sell it at a reasonable price - the price stupidity and general shadiness of one of the retailers there is one of the reasons why we actually stopped selling to one retailer in Australia; and I would love to have more retailers there, and hope to in the future.

As far as international shipping, the prices really aren't that bad if a person is okay with going with the lesser expensive shipping options. We ship more orders to Australia than ever, and most people order several things together at a time, and if you cost average it out over several items, the shipping cost isn't bad per unit at all. Normally, ordering during a sale, or sometimes I help out international customers with a coupon to offset shipping - and a lot of times the coupon code saves more than the shipping costs.

-----------------------------

I'm sorry if my, or anyone else's answers in the thread seemed to bother your or offend you - I don't think that was anyone's intention; I think everyone's intention, including mine, was just to give you an honest answer.

I can rephrase my answer like this - even if GlycoPhase and GlucoVantage XT didn't exist - no, I do not think the formula you asked about is a good formula imo. I would not spend 15 USD on it, and honestly I personally wouldn't bother to take it if you gave it to me for free.
That last part you said... , I wouldn't use that product for free. There's really no point as it's not dosed properly to do what it's supposed to do.
@AdelV
The main active ingredient is dosed at 1/4 of what it should be per serving.
I wouldn't buy creatine that's 1gm x 60 when all the others come at 5gm ×100.