Natty test boost/ Recovery/ Fat loss cycle

TheDiesel85

TheDiesel85

Awards
I want to go on a healthier cycle to burn some fat and gain a little muscle while healing up and lingering pains/aches/injuries I have. I want to take a long break from pounding the weights, skipping cardio, and using steroids.

This is what I was looking at doing for the next couple months. Let me know what you guys think or if I should add anything

As for the working out part I wanted to follow this

-Stretching daily
-Swimming daily for cardio
-Getting into the steam room or hot tub after my workout everyday
-And replacing my entire work out with all cable machines and doing lighter weights “I figure this will give my body a nice break from lifting up free weights and pushing up my max everyday”

To help loose some fat, and gain a little lean muscle, while repairing my body I wanted to take these all daily and together.

-Powerfull stacked with a little DAA to increase my natty test a little more than powerfull by it self
-leanFX
-orange triad
-cissus
-glutamine
-glucosamine
-protein
-superpump for pre workout
-omega 3 krill oil
-max CLA

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
You dont have to ditch the weights during your recovering process. The 4X training method addresses that and is a great program to drop fat and gain muscle.

As far as supplements go I would take out the glucosamine and just use GLC 2000. I have a blown out shoulder, torn acl, broken ulna, and tore ligaments in both my ankles and this is the only product that makes the aches go away, even on those really cold rainy days.

Chris

J19891

J19891

Awards
You dont have to ditch the weights during your recovering process. The 4X training method addresses that and is a great program to drop fat and gain muscle.

As far as supplements go I would take out the glucosamine and just use GLC 2000. I have a blown out shoulder, torn acl, broken ulna, and tore ligaments in both my ankles and this is the only product that makes the aches go away, even on those really cold rainy days.

Chris
Seconded. I wouldn't ditch the free weights altogether, I'd just work around nagging injuries and maybe go light for 2-4 weeks to allow for some recovery.

As far as fat loss goes I'd definately consider alpha-t2 or shift.

TheDiesel85

TheDiesel85

Awards

Chris

cool, thanks for the info. i just ordered some GLC 2000 to give it a try and ill try out the 4x training method as well. thanks for the advice.