New Stack

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
So I've been using the basics for quite awhile now and am thinking of running some new stuff. Here's the plan.....

Neurocore+Hydroxystim..I was gonna use C4 for pre workout but nutraplanet had both of these for $30
Creatine
Agmatine
Xtend
Opti Men multi
ON Whey

Wondering what you guys think. Any input would be a lot of help!

Also I still have a little puffiness after my last cycle..just finished the bottle of erase last week. I have about half a bottle of Reversitol V2 and was wondering if I should run that until the bottle is done?

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
Looks like a fine stack of the staples.

I'd replace the Opti-Men with Orange Triad if your set on taking a multi. And look into a fish oil like Oximega. Also there is better protein like XF, Trutein, etc. than ON.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like a fine stack of the staples.

I'd replace the Opti-Men with Orange Triad if your set on taking a multi. And look into a fish oil like Oximega. Also there is better protein like XF, Trutein, etc. than ON.
Solid advice here. These would be considered staples by most members. As you look into stacks most would be referring to test boosters, AIs and such.

Puffy nips . . . What was your cycle and PCT?

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
I ran 4 weeks of H-drol. PCT was 4 weeks erase and DAA

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I've been using the basics for quite awhile now and am thinking of running some new stuff. Here's the plan.....

Neurocore+Hydroxystim..I was gonna use C4 for pre workout but nutraplanet had both of these for $30
Creatine
Agmatine
Xtend
Opti Men multi
ON Whey

Wondering what you guys think. Any input would be a lot of help!

Also I still have a little puffiness after my last cycle..just finished the bottle of erase last week. I have about half a bottle of Reversitol V2 and was wondering if I should run that until the bottle is done?
id say look out for a new "intense" release from iForce,
agmatine creatine, BCAA
optimen or any multi
and whey

THOSE ARE ALL SOLID STAPLES TO TAKE
great stack so far my man jsut keep your eyes out ;)