Is everyone satisfied with the Anadrauli State GT "experience"?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I mean physique enhancing effects of the different complexes.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I liked the original

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
So I guess no one is really raving abuot how htis all in one supp affected their phsyque?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
for physique? do any preworkouts dramtically change your physique?......i love the stuff, good energy, drive, and i like the add ons....perfect product to throw into a pct

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did a good log on it.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
for physique? do any preworkouts dramtically change your physique?......i love the stuff, good energy, drive, and i like the add ons....perfect product to throw into a pct
Well, I realize that preworkouts arnt supposed to do that, but this one in particuar is supposed to have these compounds that create a good muscle building, fat burning environment, so ya, im curious to know if anyone noticed that effect.

CrazyBassGuy

Awards
I liked it - I will be getting some in Feb - all my January money I have spend on Jeans cos my Quads wont fit into my jeans any more..........yay/doh/erk!

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I liked it - I will be getting some in Feb - all my January money I have spend on Jeans cos my Quads wont fit into my jeans any more..........yay/doh/erk!
Lol so your attributing this to Anadraulic States ingredients?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, I realize that preworkouts arnt supposed to do that, but this one in particuar is supposed to have these compounds that create a good muscle building, fat burning environment, so ya, im curious to know if anyone noticed that effect.
leaned out while on it.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i've never used it as a stand alone product.....so i can't comment, but in conjunction with other products...it seems to fit in well

CrazyBassGuy

Awards
Sorry that post wasn't very useful was it!

I use Anadraulic State GT when I recomp/cut.

I find it gives me a nice clean energy without the massive rush/crash of Maximize V2 (another Pre-Workout I have used)

The blend of anti-estrogen/amino acids and stimulants made it easy(easier) to get a good solid workout done on a calorie deficit diet and helped me hold onto muscle during my cut.

I have just been bulking with Natadrol into M1D into Formadrol Extreme, taking December/Jan off supplements (except whey and creatine) -

Anadraulic State GT will be forming part of my staples in spring alongside whey, creatine.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I have ran through a few tubs in the past. It has treated me well, but it taste like flavored sand. Waaay to gritty for me to make it past a one tub run. I do fall back on it from time to time.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Could you guys be more suspific? You liked for the workout energy or the other stuff?

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
good stuff, didnt particular care for the taste but worked great

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I had good energy from it and it let me down softly...no cliff dive like some others. I lean out noticeably with a change in diet also. It's been a few months, but it seems that it had a slight duretic effect on me. The nasty taste was my breaking point, and I can stomach some nasty crap!

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
I can not attribute all my strength to it, but I can say for sure that it does not affect my diabetes like most pre's do

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's a very good preworkout. Good all-round

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stuff worked great good energy and decent strength gains when i ran it solo also good to use in conjunction with a testbooster.

Ginandtonic

Ginandtonic

Awards
Asgt worked great for me. After taking a long break from lifting I used asgt as my pre and gained quite a bit of weight over the course of two tubs. I have a full review somewhere on this site. Other than the gritty/gross taste I feel that it is one of the best value pwo on the market.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
This stuff made me want to puke my brains out. I worked through taking it for a while but It just felt like I took a caffeine pill. No added benefit.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
[h=3]Anadraulic State GT Supplement Facts[/h] Serving Size: Scoop (Approx. 16 grams)
Servings per Container: 45
Total Calories Per Serving30
Calories from Fat0
Total Fat0.5 g
Saturated Fat0
Cholesterol5 mg
Dietary Fiber7 g
Sugars4 g
Protein0
Stimulant Complex: **
Caffeine Anhydrous
Bitter Orange (20% Synephrine)
Adaptogenic Complex: **
Quercetin
Schizandra Berry Extact
Cinnamon 10:1
Mulberry Extract
Amino Acid Complex: **
Whey Protein Hydrolysate
Partially Hydrolyzed Pea Protein
Aspartic Acid
L-Leucine
Fee Form Amino Acid
Estrogen Control Complex: **
Ellagic Acid 40%
Trans-Resveratrol 50%
3beta-hydroxyurs-12-en-28-oic-acid 25%
Creatine Complex: **
Creatine Monohydrate
Beta Alanine
Creatine Citrate / Malate
Creatine Ethyl Ester
pSarm Complex: **
Hibiscus Rosa Sinensis
Osthole 80%
Carbohydrate Complex: **
Dextrose
Waxy Maize Starch
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Calcium Silicate, Bicarbonate, Xanthan Gum, Acesulfame K, N&A Flavoring, Sucralose, N&A Colors (herbal extracts may be from a variety of sources to achieve the active ingredients: eriobotrya japonica,raspberry, pomegranate, cnidium monnieri, thyme, holy basil, angelica).

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could you guys be more suspific? You liked for the workout energy or the other stuff?
I went through a few tubs in the past and loved it. Good clean energy and focus. Good overall Pre-workout. Underrated though.
Compliments well with other supps. Not a fan of the taste though

RealBigga

Banned
Awards
No no experience at all but I read up on bitter orange mixed with stimulants and it aint worth the risk 2 me..

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, my experience with this product sucked balls. Luckily thier bcaa/eaa product tasted decent.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No I was pretty much just referring to the taste. I tried to use it. got through 4 servings of a tub, and left it in my gym locker room for who ever wanted it.
Taste is #1 for me. If I can't drink it, how can I use it for it to work.

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
No I was pretty much just referring to the taste. I tried to use it. got through 4 servings of a tub, and left it in my gym locker room for who ever wanted it.
Taste is #1 for me. If I can't drink it - how can I use it, for it to work?
+1

Agree completely, and I've forced down some pretty nasty-tasting supplements!

CrazyBassGuy

Awards
Ok - so, I'm doing a stronglifts style 5x5 workout 3x week plus mountain biking one a week.

USN Muscle Fuel Anabolic + Anadraulic State GT + real food.

40/40/20 with roughly a 200cal/day deficit.

Going for a nice slow leaning out, whist hanging onto all the muscle I can - maybe even grow a bit more. Currently about 13%

Got my Anadraulic State today - you know - I like the taste, does make my tongue tingle though - what's that, beta alanine?

Space Viking

Awards
The taste didn't bother me too much. However it made me **** my guts out uncontrollably. I'd rather not spend hours at a time on the toilet.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
it made me feel sick, tired, lethargic and all around terrible. worst preworkout ive ever tried and i gave it away. But thats just how it affected me which i thought was weird after hearing all the great reviews before i tried it.
Taking pre-surge right now this stuff is pretty legit.

(edit) I tried it about 4-5 times just to be sure and same shi**y feeling every time.

HMBmuscle

HMBmuscle

Awards
I have a couple of tubs sitting in my cabinet now...just didn't do much for me either and the taste just doesn't cut it.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
don't trash the jug, i'll take whatever u guys don't use lol....i don't mind the taste and like the product

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm, lots of different responses here.

I've gone through a few tubs, ASGT was what originally turned me on to the LG line. I like the formula, it treats me differently than most other pre workouts. Kind of a complex effect, not just stimmed out. Taste is .... ehhh... ok. The release of Fruit Punch was much better than kiwi strawberry imo. Mixability is pretty crappy.

Hikeon3

Hikeon3

Awards
I've gone through a few tubs of it and am now using it alongside Primordial's Phyto-Testosterone. Results are coming pretty fast.

If I were to switch to another PRE, I'd probably want to have a mild AI/serm on hand if I was on anything else. But when taking mild natural boosters ASGT does the trick, it seems. The energy I get even after using 5-7 scoops a week for a few months is still perfect with just one scoop and the days when I make it to the gym without it I DEFINITELY know it.