Epistane and Fuzuza-A for gyno cut!

mshredded

Awards
After much reading on epistane, specifically rocha's and poopys epi logs I decided to go ahead and do the cycle.

My story: Been battling pubertal gyno for a few years now. Self diagnose with Puffy nipples, plus lump behind it, plus chest fat(read the stickies and did massive research). Got it professionally diagnosed a month ago and had all my blood work done. I also got approved for surgery so the epistane run is just to see what gyno reduction it can have and to help with some size. Everything looks good so now it's time to run it.

Stats: 160lbs, 5'10", 23years old, about 12-13% bf.
Second cycle ran h-roid before(promagnon clone)..gained about 8lbs and kept 5 after a ****y OTC PCT.

What my cycle looks like
Week 1- Epi 30mg(10x3)/ Liver Maxx (x2)/ Super Cissus (1600mg x2 a day)
Week 2- Epi 30mg(10x3/ Perfect Cycle/Furuza A (1pill x4)/ Super Cissus (1600mg x2 a day)
Week 3- Epi 40mg(10x3)/Perfect Cycle/Furuza A (1pill x4)/ Super Cissus (1600mg x2 a day)
Week 4- Epi 40mg(10x3/Perfect Cycle/Furuza A (1pill x4)/ Super Cissus (1600mg x2 a day)
Week 5- Torem 120mg(3 days) 90mg(4days)/ Perfect Cycle/ Super Cissus (1600mg x2 a day)
Week 6- Torem 60mg/ Perfect Cycle/ Super Cissus (1600mg x2 a day)
Week 7- Torem 30mg/ Lean Xtreme/ Perfect Cycle/ Super Cissus (1600mg x2 a day)
Week 8- Torem 30mg/Lean Xtreme/ Perfect Cycle/ Super Cissus (1600mg x2 a day)

Cals have been at around 2500-3000, the holidays didn't help much.
Haven't drank since 5 days prior to cycle, be mindful I'm a college student.

P.S.
I'm on day 6 today. Been on epi 3x day solo.
Pros: Libido is up, no major effects other than that
Cons: Joints are already starting to feel dry (left shoulder is killing, not in pain just bothers)
HIIT was a bad idea today, will change up training to help with the joints.

Anything I should add or take away?
My main goal is for gyno reduction and to cut about 3-4% bf.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
rub a dub subd

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why only do faruza for 3 weeks?

dustin12

Awards
Subbed for this... Looking to run a cycle in 2012 with Epi in it... Also, not to start a discussion inside your thread, but I'm prone to thinning hair, let me know if you see this type of side effect from the Epistane.

Anyone else hear/know of thinning hair issues due to Epistane??

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed for this... Looking to run a cycle in 2012 with Epi in it... Also, not to start a discussion inside your thread, but I'm prone to thinning hair, let me know if you see this type of side effect from the Epistane.

I did a cycle this past jan and it thinned my hair. Currently I'm taking n2shampoo and toco-8 to get hair healthier. From now on I will take both during cycle and pct and throughout the year.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Smh lol I replied to you and it didn't send grrrr. But as I said, I took epi earlier this year and it thinned my hair. I think it varies person to person. From now on as a precaution I'll take n2shampoo with some toco-8 during cycle and pct. I'm on both now and hair is getting thicker. So this will be a staple for me all year round.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol I guess the post went through. I'll delete the first one tomm. Can't delete on iPhone.

mshredded

Awards
I did a cycle this past jan and it thinned my hair. Currently I'm taking n2shampoo and toco-8 to get hair healthier. From now on I will take both during cycle and pct and throughout the year.
What dosage were u running hulk? I'm only running furuza for 3-weeks due to my epi ending by then. I could extended if for 1 more week but that would run into PCT, not sure of it'll be a bad idea or not.

mshredded

Awards
Day 6
Update:

Shoulder feling a lot better, might have slept on it the night before. Started furuza today, couldn't wait for tomorrow.

Had a headache and rapid heart beat all morning. Stopped by nutrition shop and got some CoQ10, feeling much better now.

Extremely bad carb craving today for some reason. Luckily I had my no carb day yesterday so i did high carbs today and will work on back in about 3 hours. FYI I'm also carb cycling (high, low, and no carb days(200g, 75g, 0g). Did this before with great results. I save my no carb day for off days.

Also: I hope hair I don't get thinner hair, it's already thin all around.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What dosage were u running hulk? I'm only running furuza for 3-weeks due to my epi ending by then. I could extended if for 1 more week but that would run into PCT, not sure of it'll be a bad idea or not.
Lol. I ran it for 6 weeks. First 2 weeks at 30 and the rest at 45mg. Don't extend it if it goes into ur pct. I ran hdrol two years ago and got no hair thinning and some report it thinning hair. So it all depends on the person. I hear sd doesn't thin hair either. I'm doing a ultradrol cycle starting Monday ?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would've waited on the furuza instead of running it only 3 weeks. Waste of money in my opinion.

mshredded

Awards
Lol. I ran it for 6 weeks. First 2 weeks at 30 and the rest at 45mg. Don't extend it if it goes into ur pct. I ran hdrol two years ago and got no hair thinning and some report it thinning hair. So it all depends on the person. I hear sd doesn't thin hair either. I'm doing a ultradrol cycle starting Monday ?
How long till you felt the furuza kick in? I've got an extra bottle of epi so if the results are good i'll extend the cycle.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long till you felt the furuza kick in? I've got an extra bottle of epi so if the results are good i'll extend the cycle.
Miscommunication lol..I ran Epi with Androlean not furuza. Even though i will be doing Either Epi and Furuza or Androlean again in the spring.
Furuza from what ive read is best ran at a min of 250 and 350 being the sweet spot and ran atleast 4-6 weeks..3weeks is cutting it short at its best time. I would do:

Epi-30/45/45/45/60/60 (at 60 if sides are still good)
Furuza-350 straight through 6 weeks

This will lean u out like a mofo! lol..

mshredded

Awards
Day 8
Update:

Currently running epi at 30 and fur at 250. I still haven't seen any significant difference. I've switched from dosing epi at 2 am and 1 pre to now dosing 1 am, 1pre, and 1 before bed. Joints feel better due to that but that's all. 3rd day on furuza started with 200 but switched it up to 250, might up it up in a few days depending of how I feel.

Killed back workout yesterday(did some dorian yates workout I saw on online) but shoulder was killing me while doing single db rows from leaning over the dam bench. Not on a specific workout, might either do 5x5 or something else. Anything high repped might murder my joints.

No progress on gyno yet, nor any hair loss. I'll hold on for a while longer, it's only the beginning of week 2.

Last edited:
abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fish oil helps with dry joints buddy

dustin12

Awards
10 caps per day? Are these just standard dosage fish oils? I take 3 double strength per day but I'll bump if you feel the extra caps helps.

bayboi

Awards
wow 10 fish oil caps a day ? i only take 3 a day do i need to up my dose ?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wow 10 fish oil caps a day ? i only take 3 a day do i need to up my dose ?
If dry joints seem to be the problem u can up the dose gradually. Go for 5 its avg.

mshredded

Awards
Hey guys sorry for the lack of updates, the holidays kinda took over my computer time but I was still able to stay strict on my cycle.Update: I'm up 5lbs and my lifts have all gone up by at least 20lbs. My most noticeable gains are on my arms. Girls feel them once without thinking much of them and then never let go. The furuza has kicked in and i really notice it when doing cardio specially high intensity lick basketball or super setting at the end of my workout. Vascularity is up but no sides as far as any elevated anger or depression. BF has droppes by around 1% I can start to see my top abs and forearms are my first to show when I'm leaning and thy're showing little by little.Gyno: Haven't seen much difference on this aspect and this was my main reason for running epi. I'm still running 30mg a day spread out every 8 hours. I notice more sore joints if I take more than one pill at a time(10mg pills). Anyone have any feedback if bumping it up to 40 might help with the gyno? No sore or itchy nipples they're just there..puffy and all.Current dosage as follows:Epi 30mg(10x3)/Cycle Assist(4pillsx2)/Furuza A (2pill x3)/ Super Cissus (1600mg x2 a day)I'm dosing cycle assist as it says on the bottle 2 doses of 4 pills, 4 w/breakfast and 4 w/dinner.If anyone has any recommendations for doses I'd appreciate it.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Go for 45. That the sweet spot. 30 is a little low. Lmfao at the ladies grabbing ur arms and not letting go. Good job though buddy

mshredded

Awards
Also the reason for the 10 fish oil pills is to increase joint lubrication since epi is pretty dry. Off cycle I take 3-5 depending on activity level.

I'll bump epi it to 40 soon. Since I have 10mg pills anything higher would be in increments of 10 so would have to take 50mg. Can't do 45.

Thanks for the feedback hulk

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh okk. Yea go for 40 and keep us posted bruh

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i find 60 mg to be ridiculous in gains and fat loss

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it just me or is epistane perpetually out of stock everywhere? lol.
its pretty popular DS i think more popular among the common every day PH user as it is quiet mild nd produces good gains.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it just me or is epistane perpetually out of stock everywhere? lol.
but i guess it helps your chance on getting your hands on some when your a rep lol

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
60 of Epi??? Jesus that is a recipe for pain. 30 mgs of Havoc is a lot, I can't picture double.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
but i guess it helps your chance on getting your hands on some when your a rep lol
yeah for real lol. I see its a "prohormone" but most of what I read was about anti-estrogen effect. What is it best run with? I suppose you would not want to run an AI or anything such as that with it. never used it, but hear good things about it all the time on here.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
60 of Epi??? Jesus that is a recipe for pain. 30 mgs of Havoc is a lot, I can't picture double.
I tell you what, I ran a month straight of Erase 3 a day and got no joint pain at all.....been on Erase Pro for 3 days now (1 a day) and just now I'm starting to get some minor shoulder pain. I guess some people are immune to it up until a certain point at least. some people got lots of estrogen to keep it busy and away from the joints? lol who knows....

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
your missing out, i experience very minimal joint pain, so for me its all fine and dandy.

yeah for real lol. I see its a "prohormone" but most of what I read was about anti-estrogen effect. What is it best run with? I suppose you would not want to run an AI or anything such as that with it. never used it, but hear good things about it all the time on here.
to say most of its effects are anti estrogen related IMO is way out of place, its an anabolic compound with anti estrogen effects not the other way around, i believe its androgen to anabolic ration was something like 91:1100 (of course those numbers dont always show up coherently in realy life example halotesting provin my point however in epis case it does prove its quiet anabolic from user reports and my personal experience)... might be off but my point is its anabolic and its a designer its no prohormone as it doesnt convert into anything its already active like superdrol...my experience i always grew like a weed on epi, 8-10 lbs clean on bulks and 5 solid lbs on cuts.

I tell you what, I ran a month straight of Erase 3 a day and got no joint pain at all.....been on Erase Pro for 3 days now (1 a day) and just now I'm starting to get some minor shoulder pain. I guess some people are immune to it up until a certain point at least. some people got lots of estrogen to keep it busy and away from the joints? lol who knows....
i seem to be estrogen friendly so maybe it just brings down my estrogen to a low enough level but not too low were it cause joint problems who knows we are all different

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
your missing out, i experience very minimal joint pain, so for me its all fine and dandy.

to say most of its effects are anti estrogen related IMO is way out of place, its an anabolic compound with anti estrogen effects not the other way around, i believe its androgen to anabolic ration was something like 91:1100 (of course those numbers dont always show up coherently in realy life example halotesting provin my point however in epis case it does prove its quiet anabolic from user reports and my personal experience)... might be off but my point is its anabolic and its a designer its no prohormone as it doesnt convert into anything its already active like superdrol...my experience i always grew like a weed on epi, 8-10 lbs clean on bulks and 5 solid lbs on cuts.

i seem to be estrogen friendly so maybe it just brings down my estrogen to a low enough level but not too low were it cause joint problems who knows we are all different
cool, I'll pick some up this month. Anything that works for someone with similar tendencies to my body should work well for me. When I can find it lol.....I know its on ebay a lot, for $55 each shipped. not too bad, but I've seen it around $40 some places (always out of stock of course).

mshredded

Awards
Update Day 20:
Dosing Epi 40/ Furuza 300/ Cissus 3200

Strenght is up but weight is staying steady at 163. I definitely look leaner and bigger than when I started. I would say I'm down 2% in body fat while adding muscle since my over all weight is the same. Note: I weight myself every 3 days as soon as I'm done with my morning piss. No clothes so this is as me.

Gyno: Nipples are less puffy than what they're used to but that might be due to the drop of estrogen. Haven't felt the actual lump behind the nipple go down but I see progress.

Workout: Worked construction with the pops Sunday (yeah Sunday) building a masonry wall and dam my arms were feeling HUGE. Had to shovel some concrete mix and had craaazy back pumps. I had to stop every so often. My endurance is way up though might be due to the increase in cardio as well. I've been doing fasting cardio every morning for about 45-60 minutes at a low pace while sipping some bcass. Definitely helping me lean.

My SERM just came in. First time using one, thought it would be clear but it's a milky minty green color, is this right(it's torem btw)?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The bottle is green or liquid? I have torem as well and the bottle is green

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The liquid is. Weird right
Honestly I have no idea lol. Haven't open mine. But my bottle is green. A green liquid does sounds weird though

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
torem is very milky in liquid form you can almost see the particles atleast from my experience. it is very thick and should taste like absolute death as bad or worse than bulk BCAA's

mshredded

Awards
torem is very milky in liquid form you can almost see the particles atleast from my experience. it is very thick and should taste like absolute death as bad or worse than bulk BCAA's
oh death, yum!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh damn. Def not looking forward to tasting it lol

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Why taste it? When I had to use R chems I would just put the drops up to 1ml in a empty gel cap and swallow with water. No tasting it then. Caps are cheap too and you can get them at a local shop.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why taste it? When I had to use R chems I would just put the drops up to 1ml in a empty gel cap and swallow with water. No tasting it then. Caps are cheap too and you can get them at a local shop.
you ruined the fun. lol

cmon just taste it once lol

mshredded

Awards
Perfect, I might just open some bcaa caps, pour them onto my xtend and just put the torem in there.

mshredded

Awards
Update:
Felt lethargic as **** yesterday. Still went to the gym and did ok on back. Not sure if it was the low amount of carbs I had or what. Today I look flat. No vascularity or pumps.
Midsection is definitely looking leaner but it still needs alot of work. Gonna have a protein shake in few then a meal before chest and biceps. Cals are under 1800 with protein at 180g then carbs and fats varying depending on carb day.

mshredded

Awards
Also what I've noticed from past experience is that when my arms swell up(growth) so does my midsection and vice versa. Which always makes me want to eat more to put on some size in my arms. I'm just going to stick with it this time and see how lean I can get then work on some size before spring.