• Established
Zinc 50mg befOre bed...
Magnesium how much should I take?

Cla 4 grams
Green tea 6 grams
Daa 3 grams

Rx6 Fat burner

Creatine

Thinking about adding in a E blocker..... Which one is cheap and works.... Plan on running everything 8 weeks except the daa gonna keep that to 4 weeks...

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
6 grams of green tea seems a little high, normal dosing I believe is 1.5g.

If you want an anti-estrogen I would add Erase, also would look into adding Titanium it stacks great with Erase and DAA.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I thought you wanted to do an SD pulse or something...

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
I did I have the sd but waiting till I can get nolva....

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
It's in 50mg caps.... Hmm....the zinc

And ok green tea sounds good.... At 1 gram...

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
make sure you are getting a bit of extra copper from somewhere, either a multi or something else. Zinc will deplete your copper.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As natty said, i would probably dose the green tea at 1-1.5g. If you're looking to include something that targets estrogen, Erase would be my personal recommendation. Not only does it provide a reduction in estrogen, but also one in cortisol.

I've used a lot of different doses of magnesium, and what I've found to be most effective is 300mg magnesium malate with about 6 sprays of a topical magnesium. My quality of sleep improved almost immediately on that dosing regimen.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
50mg zinc caps make me feel like i want to puke for a solid 20-30 minutes then it goes away.

It depends what type of zinc you are taking and if its with or without food, but i would highly suggest with food

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Zinc 50mg befOre bed...
Magnesium how much should I take?

Cla 4 grams
Green tea 6 grams
Daa 3 grams

Rx6 Fat burner

Creatine

Thinking about adding in a E blocker..... Which one is cheap and works.... Plan on running everything 8 weeks except the daa gonna keep that to 4 weeks...
Forget about CLA, it is ineffective: http://www.getds.com/20110526245/Blog/time-to-give-up-on-cla-for-fat-loss

Drop the green tea down to 1-1.5g, or alternatively add Lean Xtreme to get your green tea as well as cortisol-control and thyroid optimization. Activate Xtreme also goes great with DAA.

Have you tried Rx6 before? If so is it good? haven't used personally. I know a lot of people like iForce's Dexaprine though, and USP Labs' OEP.