Input on recomended dosing?

knockout189

knockout189

Awards
Background- 22 years old, lifting seriously for 7 years. In the past I have ran 4 p/h cycles (2 of which I was too young for, directed to do so by a dumbass "Nutrition Zone" store owner. I have taken numerous natural test boosters, also have tried both anabolic pump and glycobol. I am a diet and nutrition major, so I feel I have
a basic nutritional understanding. I am currently consuming in excess of 4,500 calories per day, all organic food sources.

Supplements- I am currently going to run a bottle of ERASE while incorporating DAA powder, L-carnitine l-tartrate, and both MVP (trying in place of orange triad) and ZMK (among other essentials such as krill oil/digestive enzymes/probiotics/green tea).

My question is: What would be YOUR ideal dosing of the ERASE, DAA, and L-carnitine l-tartrate?

Thank you for any input.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Background- 22 years old, lifting seriously for 7 years. In the past I have ran 4 p/h cycles (2 of which I was too young for, directed to do so by a dumbass "Nutrition Zone" store owner. I have taken numerous natural test boosters, also have tried both anabolic pump and glycobol. I am a diet and nutrition major, so I feel I have
a basic nutritional understanding. I am currently consuming in excess of 4,500 calories per day, all organic food sources.

Supplements- I am currently going to run a bottle of ERASE while incorporating DAA powder, L-carnitine l-tartrate, and both MVP (trying in place of orange triad) and ZMK (among other essentials such as krill oil/digestive enzymes/probiotics/green tea).

My question is: What would be YOUR ideal dosing of the ERASE, DAA, and L-carnitine l-tartrate?

Thank you for any input.
Look into Adamantium if you want DAA + LCLT already mixed together.

but either way the optimal dosing is:

3g DAA per day
4g LCLT per day
3 caps Erase per day

I would split it into 2 doses, AM and PM

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Look into Adamantium if you want DAA + LCLT already mixed together.

but either way the optimal dosing is:

3g DAA per day
4g LCLT per day
3 caps Erase per day

I would split it into 2 doses, AM and PM
Agreed look into Adamantium, big sale on right now as well, it's down to $22.95, best time to get some.