Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Am I going to die? :D

I feel great. I guess it's time to get off of this stuff (due to the DAA) :(

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
There is no way I could stay on TCF1 that long.. It upsets my stomach way too bad.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used DAA for around 6 weeks straight, no side effects to speak of. It's one of my favorite supplements.... TCF-1 is a great DAA product!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Testforce2 works great and none of digestive issues like you get with other DAA products.
What prevents the digestive issues? Only times I've had "issues" with DAA is the non-sodium kind.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know what prevents it, but with the bulk powder from Nutraplanet the toilet bowel and I spent a lot of quality time together.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to hear. Then Im staying on :p

What's the deal with this stuff - I thought you "had to" get off after 2-3 weeks "or else" LOL

PS: Zero digestive issues or sides here as well

I've used DAA for around 6 weeks straight, no side effects to speak of. It's one of my favorite supplements.... TCF-1 is a great DAA product!

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im in my 2nd week of using Tcf-1 and really digging it. Ill be giving a run for at least a month.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice. It didnt make the 2 boys any bigger but I still like the stuff :p

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I would take a few days break from it. It will prolly work better that way. You can stay on it for a while tho, its not going to do any harm.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TestForce2 Directions:

Consume 2 scoops twice a day for three weeks. Afterwards consume 1 scoop twice a day. Cycles can last from three weeks to three months. Preferably consume with food.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is no way I could stay on TCF1 that long.. It upsets my stomach way too bad.
You are the first I have heard this from for our version. TestForce and TCF-1 are the only ones that do not cause this, at least because of it not being the cheap bulk version.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Am I going to die? :D

I feel great. I guess it's time to get off of this stuff (due to the DAA) :(
Several are running it indefinitely, and I heard this several months back after they had been on for 6+ months. IMO you should cycle it, though I see no issue with 12 week spurts.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I ran T-UP black for 8 weeks without any side effect

lartinos

lartinos

Awards
I have only used the powder and I liked it. Never had any stomach problems, creatine of any kind fawks my stomach up!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some good points, but going off feedback it seems fine. I know the word "seems" isn't exactly promising, but if you like then go 12 on 12 off and just cycle that way for 12 weeks or so.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are the first I have heard this from for our version. TestForce and TCF-1 are the only ones that do not cause this, at least because of it not being the cheap bulk version.
in susceptible users "upset stomach" and "burning" stools can occur despite the brand or "cheap" bulk powder

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in susceptible users "upset stomach" and "burning" stools can occur despite the brand or "cheap" bulk powder
I get it from neither, so I didn't suspect the type of DAA to have much effect.

Bivenator

Bivenator

Awards
I have been on Tcf-1 for 6 days now and I have been hitting the stool a lot. I don't know if it is from this or not, but all I can say is I don't really care because the last couple of days it has made me hit the gym HARD.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
im a lucky one, used 2 bottles back to back, no issues

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I still haven't used it solo or out of pct, may have to try it out

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im lucky too. I havent had any bad experiences at all yet with Tcf-1.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been on Tcf-1 for 6 days now and I have been hitting the stool a lot. I don't know if it is from this or not, but all I can say is I don't really care because the last couple of days it has made me hit the gym HARD.
haha I like that mentality

Dead Shark

Dead Shark

Awards
I've been on DAA for 5 weeks. Only problem, so far, are persistent boners. This is a problem cuz I wear scrubs at work.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been on DAA for 5 weeks. Only problem, so far, are persistent boners. This is a problem cuz I wear scrubs at work.
Denim works well to hide em. Sweat pants really accentuate the situation.

crazym

Awards
Don't act like your not impressed. Been on nutra bulk daa in the pm and adamantium pre workout no issues. I did however have a bunch of free samples which I combined to create a pre workout super supplement I call maximum colon explosion, 1 white flood, 1 superpump, 1 horsepower, plus my usual adamantium titanium pepto pro and dextrose.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't act like your not impressed. Been on nutra bulk daa in the pm and adamantium pre workout no issues. I did however have a bunch of free samples which I combined to create a pre workout super supplement I call maximum colon explosion, 1 white flood, 1 superpump, 1 horsepower, plus my usual adamantium titanium pepto pro and dextrose.
haha! you're right, I can't act like I'm not impressed... because I'm actually not impressed :rasp: