ZMA - I've been missing out!

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
I haven't taken a ZMA supp in more than 10 years and I had forgotten how awesome it is. Back in the day I took Z-MASS PM by CYTODYNE and I recall enjoying it very much. Not sure how ZMA came off my radar but I had truly just forgotten about it.

About two weeks ago I added it back into my regiment and man have I been missing out! I am getting the best sleep I've had in longest time and I wake up feeling awesome! I'm definitely making ZMA a permanent piece of my supplementation!

I'm sure there are a lot of great brands offering ZMA supps but I only have experience with two. Last month I was buying some PES products to stack: Norcodrene/HV/Alphamine/ErasePro so I decided to try their TruZMA as well.

Regardless of what brand you're loyal to I'd recommend trying a ZMA supp if it's not already a staple in your cycle. ZMA supps are generally very affordable however you can't put a price tag on a great nights sleep!

So this is my co-sign on ZMA...anyone else love this stuff as much as I do?

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
I've embeen meaning to try it I work in the oil fields I wake up stupid early and always sleepy I wake up a few times in my minimal sleep hoping I didn't oversleep. I just ordered some Alphamx which has ZMA so I'll be trying it for the first time in a few years

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ZMA is and has been a staple of mine. ZMA along with melatonin has given me great sleep!

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
I've embeen meaning to try it I work in the oil fields I wake up stupid early and always sleepy I wake up a few times in my minimal sleep hoping I didn't oversleep. I just ordered some Alphamx which has ZMA so I'll be trying it for the first time in a few years
Hope your sleep cycles improve and be safe out there in the oil patch!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have taken ZMA for at least 10 years on a regular bases, I also credit it with the lack of colds that I get. I believe it to be a "Must Use" supplement!!

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ZMA is cheap and useful. One of my staples including D3 and K2

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep for the price of ZMA the benefits are great.