Eca stack?

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
What's the normal dosing protocol? How long do you run it? I have to Loose about 10-15 lbs of fat with minimum muscle loss...

Can I use a test booster to help keep muscle? Can I add alpha t2... For more fat burning...?

Last how are u getting these? All separate? Like gnc for caffine pills, just aspirin at walmart, n where do u get the Ehidrine? Any OTC medicince it's in?

blackscorp

Awards
What's the normal dosing protocol? How long do you run it? I have to Loose about 10-15 lbs of fat with minimum muscle loss...

Can I use a test booster to help keep muscle? Can I add alpha t2... For more fat burning...?

Last how are u getting these? All separate? Like gnc for caffine pills, just aspirin at walmart, n where do u get the Ehidrine? Any OTC medicince it's in?
SNS makes Caffeine tabs but you can find them anywhere.

The normal dosage is 25mg of Ephedrine, and 200mg of Caffeine (2x a day). Ephedrine is in certain OTC Decongestants that is the way most people run a EC stack now.

Example: Bronkaid

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Caffeine can be found anywhere for dirt cheap and also aspirin. Ephedrine you can get from canada for pennies.

Test boosters can be taken with it to keep muscle if you are really worried, but I think adjusting your diet to retain muscle is a much better option.

Mike

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
I'd recommend a search for "bronkaid" on the site. There's plenty of good info to be had regarding dosing and what can be added.
Ephedrine can be had in the form of bronkaid, which is available in most pharmacies. It's also dirt cheap.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
e-25mg
c-200mg
a-81mg

do that 2-3x ed....and watch the fat melt away, still the one to beat

Pezz

Awards
I was able to get all the components.for an ECA at a local Walmart. Generic caffeine, coated baby asprin, and Primatene Mist tabs. All pretty cheap. Most expensive was the P Mist at like 8 or so.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was able to get all the components.for an ECA at a local Walmart. Generic caffeine, coated baby asprin, and Primatene Mist tabs. All pretty cheap. Most expensive was the P Mist at like 8 or so.
Good stuff, have fun and enjoy! :) Just be safe, don't start off dosing through the roof! Ramp your dosages up!

Pezz

Awards
Thanks so far I've only done 25/200/81 twice daily with good results. ECA in addition to proper diet and training is amazing. The fat just seems to melt away. I think ill go 2 weeks on then 2 off for now and see where I'm at.