Decent Testosterone Booster?

stayripped

Awards
ok, there are tons of t-boosters with good reviews. how do i pick the winner? which product has really worked for you?(like i am already in shape with decent build and pretty ripped, just want that extra 10% help to gimme that fullness and vascularity). help me out guys.....

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
Fullness= Anabolic Pump
Vascularity= Hemavol
Test booster= Erase or DAA

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok, there are tons of t-boosters with good reviews. how do i pick the winner? which product has really worked for you?(like i am already in shape with decent build and pretty ripped, just want that extra 10% help to gimme that fullness and vascularity). help me out guys.....
Remember that asking this question you are going to get answers based on each individual's experience, and because everyone is different, not everyone is going to respond the same to the same product. What everyone thinks are the best is going to depend entirely on THAT individual and what works best for one person is not necessarily going to work the best for another. At the end of the day, all you can do is try some and see how they go for you.

Personally, the best Testosterone booster I have ever used is Erase, hands down - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/165168-rosies-review-erase.html

Others I would recommend are:
* FREE TEST - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/154790-female-terminator-trains-2.html#post2488566 (post #39)
* Triazole - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/driven-sports/163601-rosies-review-triazole.html
* Activate Xtreme (original) - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/126156-rosies-review-driven.html
* Sustain Alpha (topical) - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/primordial-performance/138626-rosies-review-sustain.html
* T-911 (although not for the "Test" effects) - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/lg-sciences/158107-rosies-review-t.html

Drive is hands down the best for endurance and speed endurance athletic performance enhancement.

~Rosie~

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Why "pick" a winner?

I'm pretty convinced that if you use only one Test booster - then eventually you'll become desensitized to it.

I rotate a plethora of products.

Like lately ... HCGenerate - then moved into Phytoserm 347 - then moved into IGF-2 and DAA ...

It works for me - sure some may be better than others - a weak Test booster just gives your system a chance to adjust itself.

And doing it this way ... you never run into the ... "Damn! NutraPlanet is SOLD OUT of my favorite booster and I run out tomorrow!"

LOL

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Free Test, TestoPRO, Activate Xtreme

if you want a few stacks, here they are

IGF 2 (or HGHup) + Free Test + Lit Up (DAA)

TRS stack

TestoPRO + Prime + Lit Up

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
try a testofen product, if you respond well add in some nutra divanex-if you have the cash erase is very versatile and stacks with almost everything.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
try a testofen product, if you respond well add in some nutra divanex-if you have the cash erase is very versatile and stacks with almost everything.

later on you might think about a daa product-but do some research 1st. most respond well to it, but some have issues.

droyal

Awards
Remember that asking this question you are going to get answers based on each individual's experience, and because everyone is different, not everyone is going to respond the same to the same product. What everyone thinks are the best is going to depend entirely on THAT individual and what works best for one person is not necessarily going to work the best for another. At the end of the day, all you can do is try some and see how they go for you.

Personally, the best Testosterone booster I have ever used is Erase, hands down - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/165168-rosies-review-erase.html

Others I would recommend are:
* FREE TEST - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/154790-female-terminator-trains-2.html#post2488566 (post #39)
* Triazole - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/driven-sports/163601-rosies-review-triazole.html
* Activate Xtreme (original) - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/126156-rosies-review-driven.html
* Sustain Alpha (topical) - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/primordial-performance/138626-rosies-review-sustain.html
* T-911 (although not for the "Test" effects) - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/lg-sciences/158107-rosies-review-t.html

Drive is hands down the best for endurance and speed endurance athletic performance enhancement.

~Rosie~
You know with all due respect to people, and not trying to cause any flare ups or anything, but why is it that there is so much mis-information on these boards, he asked specifically about a "TEST Booster" so I am assuming NATTY right? So how in the world does "Erase and Traizole" get put into all of a sudden being a test booster? Triazole is marketed as a very potent AI (Which I have tried, pretty decent product) Erase is marketed as an aid for both AI/Cortisol (Which I will be trying soon) and to hear people try to market them as test boosters is just either confusing or people reading labels incorrectly. When I hear, what test boosters(NATTY) are out there, or someone asking which may work best, my initial thoughts are test booster like Activate Xtreme, Testopro, Titanium, i'd never confuse someone or tell them to go and get an AI and try and use it for test boosting purposes, AI/Test, 2 totally different things..I'm just sayin!

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
You know with all due respect to people, and not trying to cause any flare ups or anything, but why is it that there is so much mis-information on these boards, he asked specifically about a "TEST Booster" so I am assuming NATTY right?
That would depend on your definition of "natty".

There's a lot of stuff out there that boosts testosterone. Clomid will do it - but it's not what I'd call "natural" ... so will all of the sups that Rosie outlined in her posts. Some might be specifically for boosting test - others may boost it peripherally - it's still valid.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know with all due respect to people, and not trying to cause any flare ups or anything, but why is it that there is so much mis-information on these boards, he asked specifically about a "TEST Booster" so I am assuming NATTY right? So how in the world does "Erase and Traizole" get put into all of a sudden being a test booster? Triazole is marketed as a very potent AI (Which I have tried, pretty decent product) Erase is marketed as an aid for both AI/Cortisol (Which I will be trying soon) and to hear people try to market them as test boosters is just either confusing or people reading labels incorrectly. When I hear, what test boosters(NATTY) are out there, or someone asking which may work best, my initial thoughts are test booster like Activate Xtreme, Testopro, Titanium, i'd never confuse someone or tell them to go and get an AI and try and use it for test boosting purposes, AI/Test, 2 totally different things..I'm just sayin!
Erase and Triazole, whilst having AI properties, are actually NATURAL TESTOSTERONE BOOSTERS, period. If you read the product write-ups, this is clear enough. You have your definition of things and others have theirs - each to the own, especially when answering a query from another.

~Rosie~

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1st you have to have a basic understanding of how a aromatase inhibitor works. once you understand that when you reduce estrogen the body makes more test, then you can realize why ai's are also considered test boosters. this is fact and applies to both male and female-google it so you can have a better understanding.

stayripped

Awards
ok, so far i am considering these:

animal pump
activate extreme
bioforge
t-bol
testopro

do i really have to take estrogen blocker? and also universal been around for a while, so am leaning towards animal stack. this is my first time using t booster, so i wanna go with something that has the right formula to begin with.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok, so far i am considering these:

animal pump
activate extreme
bioforge
t-bol
testopro

do i really have to take estrogen blocker? and also universal been around for a while, so am leaning towards animal stack. this is my first time using t booster, so i wanna go with something that has the right formula to begin with.
No, you do not have to "take an estrogen blocker". Select the product that BEST FITS YOUR INDIVIDUAL GOALS AND NEEDS, period - since you have no experience with them, you can only go off formulas and feedback from others' experiences, but you should make up your own mind (no one is forcing you to use anything)!

Make sure that you have the BASIC STAPLES covered, as well as your NUTRITION AND TRAINING targeted towards your goals specific for you!

~Rosie~

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
I'm about 3 weeks in on a TestoPRO and Erase stack and so far I'm satisifed. Libido is up for sure. Strength and LBM is going up as well. (although my diet and training probably has more do with LBM than the supps)

The next Tbooster I take will be Titanium for a few reasons.....

One, it seems like a good idea to switch/rotate and Titanium contains LCLT and I've read good things about it.

I started a thread trying to decide between the two (testopro/titanium). You might check it out, although I would imagine the discussion there with be similiar to here.

Good luck.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/169530-testopro-titanium-strength.html

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
I'm about 3 weeks in on a TestoPRO and Erase stack and so far I'm satisifed. Libido is up for sure. Strength and LBM is going up as well. (although my diet and training probably has more do with LBM than the supps)

The next Tbooster I take will be Titanium for a few reasons.....

One, it seems like a good idea to switch/rotate and Titanium contains LCLT and I've read good things about it.

I started a thread trying to decide between the two (testopro/titanium). You might check it out, although I would imagine the discussion there with be similiar to here.

Good luck.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/169530-testopro-titanium-strength.html
titanium may be a great product but if your reason for choosing it is because of its lclt component id think twice as its quite under dosed at 2 caps per day. at 4 caps per day your getting there but then the bottle will only last 15 days. note: im not knocking the product just pointing this out

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Our Phyto Testerone is very popular and does contain Testofen.

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
titanium may be a great product but if your reason for choosing it is because of its lclt component id think twice as its quite under dosed at 2 caps per day. at 4 caps per day your getting there but then the bottle will only last 15 days. note: im not knocking the product just pointing this out
I'm aware. I plan to run it with their Adamantium.....

and because they don't to props I can add up the LCLT amounts which should put me just under 3g per day IIRC.

Thanks for the heads up though.

As a side, note LCLT is offered in bulk amounts as well.

Last edited:
kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
DAA works, but Im afraid to run it again because of the whole mental thinng. It was a stressful time in my life, but I think the DAA mght have increased the anxiety.

Erase works good. I really liked. I felt more joint grinding at only two caps, but it was also a really cold time of year so I don't know.

stayripped

Awards
bioforge or activate xtreme or animal stak?

i am gonna get one of these, so which one you guys think?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bioforge or activate xtreme or animal stak?

i am gonna get one of these, so which one you guys think?
If you're only allowing yourself those choices, then Activate Xtreme.

If you're going to allow yourself other options, then Erase.

~Rosie~

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why "pick" a winner?

I'm pretty convinced that if you use only one Test booster - then eventually you'll become desensitized to it.

I rotate a plethora of products.

Like lately ... HCGenerate - then moved into Phytoserm 347 - then moved into IGF-2 and DAA ...

It works for me - sure some may be better than others - a weak Test booster just gives your system a chance to adjust itself.

And doing it this way ... you never run into the ... "Damn! NutraPlanet is SOLD OUT of my favorite booster and I run out tomorrow!"

LOL
HCGenerate and Phytoserm 347 are 2 great choices. I def agree rotating is a good idea or just take time off for awhile after use then jump back on.

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea this is a hard decsion there is just so many out right now.i have used tittium it was good but under dosed but at 4 pills a day look out jack.and i am interrested in hcgenrate but why is it so much higher than everything else?testpro looks good all so as does phoytoserm.and one you dont hear much about that i am interrested in is diesel brand dont know why just all ways have wanted to try some stuff from diesel.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea this is a hard decsion there is just so many out right now.i have used tittium it was good but under dosed but at 4 pills a day look out jack.and i am interrested in hcgenrate but why is it so much higher than everything else?testpro looks good all so as does phoytoserm.and one you dont hear much about that i am interrested in is diesel brand dont know why just all ways have wanted to try some stuff from diesel.
hcgenrate has alot of people raving so its well worth the money.photo serms is also a great choice as well as I've seen solid results from users who have used it as well.if your looking to get the photo serms let me know bro I'll hook ya up.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Personally I like the effects I get from a mix of D-aspartic acid & Fenugreek..
The testoincreasing effects from them and the estro-control through the natural AI 7-MF..

No wonder why I like Hard-FX so much ;)

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hcgenrate has alot of people raving so its well worth the money.photo serms is also a great choice as well as I've seen solid results from users who have used it as well.if your looking to get the photo serms let me know bro I'll hook ya up.
yea man i am intrested in both but mainly hcgenrate i am going to buy yalls 5 dollar sample pack but i want to now. but you guys are out of hcgenrate and plus i hate to charge only 5 dollars on my credit card i will probally waite till i make a big order i have spent close to 500 dollars in the last two months on supps me and my wife are:swordfight:.but yes my next order will be heavy on the ntbm side for sure.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea man i am intrested in both but mainly hcgenrate i am going to buy yalls 5 dollar sample pack but i want to now. but you guys are out of hcgenrate and plus i hate to charge only 5 dollars on my credit card i will probally waite till i make a big order i have spent close to 500 dollars in the last two months on supps me and my wife are:swordfight:.but yes my next order will be heavy on the ntbm side for sure.
cool stuff bro.pm me before you decide on your order. I'll see if I can get some strings pulled for ya.

I also got a sale running this month through april 1st offering 25% off and also personally offering one free product if you know anyone else who might be interested here's the link

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/170992-use-mich2925-get.html

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm aware. I plan to run it with their Adamantium.....

and because they don't to props I can add up the LCLT amounts which should put me just under 3g per day IIRC.

Thanks for the heads up though.

As a side, note LCLT is offered in bulk amounts as well.
Actually I think it shipped out to us on Friday! Shouldn't be long now :).

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My favorite has always been Diesel Test Hardcore. It gives me me great libido increase at 2 or 3 a day. At 4 or 5 a day it makes me a feel like a pure raging animal ready to tear down walls (all in a good way, I assure you).

I like TestoPro quite well and am in fact running it again right now. It's terrific for libido, but doesn't seem to harden me up as much or give me that animalistic feeling. It's more of a slow roll.

hawaiijedi

Awards
So how would any of you compare Erase versus HCGenerate? I am also curious about Diesel Test Hardcore...I am trying to decide between the three. I appreciate all your guys help. I just was not impressed at all from Usp labs Prime and Pink Magic.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Test Factor is one hell of a formula that William Llewellyn and Shawn Wells co created, I would certainly check into it as all the reviews have been extraordinarily positive.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So how would any of you compare Erase versus HCGenerate? I am also curious about Diesel Test Hardcore...I am trying to decide between the three. I appreciate all your guys help. I just was not impressed at all from Usp labs Prime and Pink Magic.
I think both of them are solid picks it just depends on what your using them for.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Erase is for AI basis, and HCGenerate spikes LH which is the step prior to testosterone, I say stack the two...

hawaiijedi

Awards
Thanks for your replies guys I am just looking for natural non hormonal test boosters to put on size and strength any one know when hcgenerate will be available

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
About a month, my advise; as soon as its set for presale, buy LOL