D Aspartic Acid & Negative side effects

Page 20 of 22 First ... 1819202122 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
    LOL wow. Is that one of the reasons? Is it really? Not related to the patent at all right?God, spare us the sales pitch. You didn't take out DAA because of some ridiculous neurological issues induced by hypersensitivity to NMDAR stimulation. I know who originally formulated Form-X and I know what your company's approach was in making the product so please, let's at least do consumers the courtesy of being honest, rather than pimping your product in a largely unrelated thread.
    Completely agree coop, this has to be some sort of a joke....
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience


  2. This is why I said ONE of the reasons. Daa works well, why do you think its in every test booster now days. That being said we are now seeing cases where SOME people have minor psych probs ie depression, brain, fog, etc and yes there is the patent which is another mess we'd rather avoid. Myself ive never had any daa sides but others might. So in our new formulation we left it out. Went with calcium lactate instead of daa. I'll have a full right up soon on it for you guys on whats in it and why.
    BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Poly
    I am a long-time lurker and just decided to create an account to give my 2-cents. Just a little background: this is my second time taking DAA supplements--in which I am currently taking AI DAA; while my first cycle ever was Animal Test(which I took last-year). When I was on DAA supplement, I did notice that I started to develop brain fog--my cognitive function, mental clarity, focus, and reasoning had been decreased enough to be very noticeable. How do I know it had been decreased? Simple, I turned into a complete idiot during lectures and was unable to understand anything. For example; my professor would be talking and presenting notes, but for some reason I was just not able to understand the concept! And the "fog" was very bothersome to the point I could not read what was on the screen without forgetting what I just read. My memory took a hit too; I would forget what I just read and would have to read it over and over again. Everything that I heard and read just flew out the other end--it felt as if my IQ dropped and my brain went full retard. I would read research papers and respond with "What the **** is this", I would try to learn a new formula and respond with "What the **** is that", and lastly, the notes, homework, and exams were met with my "What the **** is all of this". This has happened with Animal Test too! DAA has affected my ability to perform in task that requires critical thinking skills, problem solving skills, logical and reasoning skills--my cognitive functions took a hit.
    The reason why I started supplementing my second DAA even though my first one also gave me the same problem was simply because I did not know what was causing it back then. I automatically assumed I was sick with the flu or deficient in my proper diet, mineral, and vitamins. It wasn't until today, when there are more information available, that I was able to finally realize and correlate.

    Thankfully, the problem isn't permanent; rather it only exists when you are on DAA and disappears couple of days later after you're off it. I highly recommend those that are currently pursuing academic education to NOT take this supplement because it will possibly affect your ability to function and perform. Nor do I recommend DAA to those who currently work in careers that require mental focus, clarity, critical thinking skills, problem solving, memory, and any cognitive function demanding jobs because you might possibly be affected.

    P.S. As I was typing this post, I am still under the affect of the brain fog so I may have grammatical errors.
    After reading what you wrote and somewhat disgusted in how you wrote it I will respond as followed. I tend to not get offended online as no one really directs a statement at someone without putting there name in said statement. However your post hit a soft spot. You seem to be extremely intelligent as I believe we all are in are own way. But by saying that because of DAA you feel as you went full retard. All the problems you are having I have lived with my whole life as I do have a memory defencieny. As I said I don't get offend while online but this post p!ssed me off. I will be on DAA at the end of the week and il let you know if my brain falls further into a retarded state as you would put it.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

  4. Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeC View Post
    Your on point! This is one of the reasons we took Daa out of our Form-x and replaced it with calcium lactate. Our new formulation will also have an awesome new AI ( Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione). Awesome replacement to Daa!

    i need to forward this to ron kramer

    hilarious
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  5. Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeC View Post
    This is why I said ONE of the reasons. Daa works well, why do you think its in every test booster now days. That being said we are now seeing cases where SOME people have minor psych probs ie depression, brain, fog, etc and yes there is the patent which is another mess we'd rather avoid. Myself ive never had any daa sides but others might. So in our new formulation we left it out. Went with calcium lactate instead of daa. I'll have a full right up soon on it for you guys on whats in it and why.

    u know why they call it LACTATE

    dont u?
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeC
    Your on point! This is one of the reasons we took Daa out of our Form-x and replaced it with calcium lactate. Our new formulation will also have an awesome new AI ( Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione). Awesome replacement to Daa!
    (=....
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  7. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    Still evaluating DAA myself. The runs are definitely a problem. Brain-wise, hmm, hard to put a finger on. Deliberately not reading all of this thread to avoid freaking myself out. Probably just finish up the tub of Test Powder I have and not re-order as the benefits are far from amazing so far.

    Agree with PA..pot can actually be a little tough to kick. Its more like the fear of missing out on the relaxation that causes outright anxiety. Otherwise, I really don't think there is a physical withdrawal, per se. Self medicating bipolars are a totally different story.
    dosed at 3g a day or lower, there shouldn't be an issue honestly. And definitely for any drugs, whether they have a physical addiction capability or not they definitely have psychological addiction capability. Heck steroids have a psychological addiction capability.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    After reading what you wrote and somewhat disgusted in how you wrote it I will respond as followed. I tend to not get offended online as no one really directs a statement at someone without putting there name in said statement. However your post hit a soft spot. You seem to be extremely intelligent as I believe we all are in are own way. But by saying that because of DAA you feel as you went full retard. All the problems you are having I have lived with my whole life as I do have a memory defencieny. As I said I don't get offend while online but this post p!ssed me off. I will be on DAA at the end of the week and il let you know if my brain falls further into a retarded state as you would put it.
    I am sorry if I have offended anyone with my "full retard" quote; that was was never my intention. I was just trying instill humor by adding a subtle quote from the movie "Tropic Thunder". Once again I apologize.

    www(dot)youtube(dot)com/watch?v=X6WHBO_Qc-Q

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Poly

    I am sorry if I have offended anyone with my "full retard" quote; that was was never my intention. I was just trying instill humor by adding a subtle quote from the movie "Tropic Thunder". Once again I apologize.

    www(dot)youtube(dot)com/watch?v=X6WHBO_Qc-Q
    Understandable bud. Granted if been sitting at work for 4 hours now and there is nothing to do so between being on cycle and board out of my mind I'm kinda pissed.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

  10. I know that lactate acts as a signaling mechanism to tell the body to increase testosterone and other hormones such as growth hormone during exercise. But Patrick I'm sure you can go into much deeper explanation on this than I can. This is just my understanding.
    BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeC View Post
    I know that lactate acts as a signaling mechanism to tell the body to increase testosterone and other hormones such as growth hormone during exercise. But Patrick I'm sure you can go into much deeper explanation on this than I can. This is just my understanding.
    joke went right over your head

    that happens when you take your job as a rep too seriously
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  12. Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeC View Post
    I know that lactate acts as a signaling mechanism to tell the body to increase testosterone and other hormones such as growth hormone during exercise. But Patrick I'm sure you can go into much deeper explanation on this than I can. This is just my understanding.
    I think in a dumb down version he was trying to say it makes the nipples milky.

  13. Milky nipples on top of brain damage?!? Sounds like a party!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeC View Post
    I'll have a full right up soon on it for you guys on whats in it and why.
    Will you personally be righting it?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by ponysteak View Post
    Will you personally be righting it?
    some companies get it right the first time....
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    some companies get it right the first time....
    Write*
    SNS Forum Representative | Lift, Laugh, Repeat

  17. Good thread
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  18. Started taking DAA on November 4th. After 12 days of use, I took 3 days off (per recommendations on the bottle), then finished off the remaining dosage over the next 12 days. Been off for almost two days, and I feel extremely moody and depressed. Extremely feminine-like, just really sad and emotional.

    I hung out with my brother earlier, who lives in a different state and is leaving to head back to his home tomorrow, and when he left for the night I got really upset, getting teary eyed and everything. It's ridiculous. Maybe it's just that, but I've never been that way before. I can relate to the brain fog issues, too. Regardless, even if it had nothing to do with the DAA, I'm not ever touching that stuff again. This could be all in my head, but I don't recall these issues before the DAA.

  19. estrogen

  20. Quote Originally Posted by IntensityJ
    Started taking DAA on November 4th. After 12 days of use, I took 3 days off (per recommendations on the bottle), then finished off the remaining dosage over the next 12 days. Been off for almost two days, and I feel extremely moody and depressed. Extremely feminine-like, just really sad and emotional.

    I hung out with my brother earlier, who lives in a different state and is leaving to head back to his home tomorrow, and when he left for the night I got really upset, getting teary eyed and everything. It's ridiculous. Maybe it's just that, but I've never been that way before. I can relate to the brain fog issues, too. Regardless, even if it had nothing to do with the DAA, I'm not ever touching that stuff again. This could be all in my head, but I don't recall these issues before the DAA.
    Were you running an AI along side of it? Sounds like when you came off the test lowered and your estrogen took over. I never run DAA without an AI as well. When you raise your natural test you also raise your estrogen with it. Which is why a product like erase or erase pro is ideal to run along side the DAA. Really need more info on your specific case to help you any more then that. DAA is an amazingly effective product if used correctly so it would be a shame if you can no longer take it.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  21. Quote Originally Posted by steam View Post
    estrogen
    i think the idea that estrogen makes people moody and depressed is baseless

    premenstrual syndrome occurs when estrogen is at its lowest. Even more importantly it is when progesterone is at its lowest following a precipitious drop. So a better explanation is the moodiness is due to female hormone withdrawal

    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...lCycle2_en.svg
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    i think the idea that estrogen makes people moody and depressed is baseless

    premenstrual syndrome occurs when estrogen is at its lowest. Even more importantly it is when progesterone is at its lowest following a precipitious drop. So a better explanation is the moodiness is due to female hormone withdrawal

    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...lCycle2_en.svg
    Estrogen has different activity in the male vs female brain

  23. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Estrogen has different activity in the male vs female brain

    can you elaborate on this?
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Poly View Post
    I am a long-time lurker and just decided to create an account to give my 2-cents. Just a little background: this is my second time taking DAA supplements--in which I am currently taking AI DAA; while my first cycle ever was Animal Test(which I took last-year). When I was on DAA supplement, I did notice that I started to develop brain fog--my cognitive function, mental clarity, focus, and reasoning had been decreased enough to be very noticeable. How do I know it had been decreased? Simple, I turned into a complete idiot during lectures and was unable to understand anything. For example; my professor would be talking and presenting notes, but for some reason I was just not able to understand the concept! And the "fog" was very bothersome to the point I could not read what was on the screen without forgetting what I just read. My memory took a hit too; I would forget what I just read and would have to read it over and over again. Everything that I heard and read just flew out the other end--it felt as if my IQ dropped and my brain went full retard. I would read research papers and respond with "What the **** is this", I would try to learn a new formula and respond with "What the **** is that", and lastly, the notes, homework, and exams were met with my "What the **** is all of this". This has happened with Animal Test too! DAA has affected my ability to perform in task that requires critical thinking skills, problem solving skills, logical and reasoning skills--my cognitive functions took a hit.
    The reason why I started supplementing my second DAA even though my first one also gave me the same problem was simply because I did not know what was causing it back then. I automatically assumed I was sick with the flu or deficient in my proper diet, mineral, and vitamins. It wasn't until today, when there are more information available, that I was able to finally realize and correlate.

    Thankfully, the problem isn't permanent; rather it only exists when you are on DAA and disappears couple of days later after you're off it. I highly recommend those that are currently pursuing academic education to NOT take this supplement because it will possibly affect your ability to function and perform. Nor do I recommend DAA to those who currently work in careers that require mental focus, clarity, critical thinking skills, problem solving, memory, and any cognitive function demanding jobs because you might possibly be affected.

    P.S. As I was typing this post, I am still under the affect of the brain fog so I may have grammatical errors.
    Sp DAA turned your stupid lol. Highly doubt this. There was a study done by giving women 0.25mg of testosterone and they were told to perform a memory test before taking the testosterone pills and then after. They performed better (forgot the exact numbers) with taking the testosterone pills, with respect to memory. So I call bs on your argument there. When I was on DAA , before i took Erase with it, I felt on top of the world, horny, and felt sharper in my memory than ever. (Meh ill try to find that study later)

  25. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Were you running an AI along side of it? Sounds like when you came off the test lowered and your estrogen took over. I never run DAA without an AI as well. When you raise your natural test you also raise your estrogen with it. Which is why a product like erase or erase pro is ideal to run along side the DAA. Really need more info on your specific case to help you any more then that. DAA is an amazingly effective product if used correctly so it would be a shame if you can no longer take it.
    Totaled an amount of 50mg (per day) of Resveratrol (E)-5-(p-Hydroxystyryl)resorcinol) from ResveraPure (should have mentioned this in the first post) while on it.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    can you elaborate on this?
    For the sake of time, this is a good review on the topic: http://pharmrev.aspetjournals.org/co...2/155.abstract.

    And as you said, estrogen highs (pregnancy) and withdrawal (a possible cause of SIDS) are unlikely to occur in men.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    Sp DAA turned your stupid lol. Highly doubt this. There was a study done by giving women 0.25mg of testosterone and they were told to perform a memory test before taking the testosterone pills and then after. They performed better (forgot the exact numbers) with taking the testosterone pills, with respect to memory. So I call bs on your argument there. When I was on DAA , before i took Erase with it, I felt on top of the world, horny, and felt sharper in my memory than ever. (Meh ill try to find that study later)
    First bold sentence response: You do realize the brain of women and men respond differently to testosterone? And I never said higher testosterone made me stupid, I was stating that DAA supplement gave me a negative side effect--which was brain fog.
    And were the women abnormally low on testosterone before giving the treatment? There are so many variables to be asked. It seems that the study you posted isn't good to back up your claim; in other words, that study is not a good way to correlate to the problem we are discussing here on the forum since its: a.) a study done on women,who responds in a completely different manner due to a different biological and physiological structure; and b.) since it says they were given testosterone pills and not an actual DAA supplements.

    Second bold sentence response: It could be that you're not sensitive to DAA side effects? Other posters on this forum, and several other forums, did make a statement on the 'brain fog' issue--like BigMikeC, who commented on the brain fog (and other issues) as being one of the reason why they are excluding DAA ingredient in their products [I put that quote below]--so I'm not just making this 'bs' up.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeC View Post
    This is why I said ONE of the reasons. Daa works well, why do you think its in every test booster now days. That being said we are now seeing cases where SOME people have minor psych probs ie depression, brain, fog, etc and yes there is the patent which is another mess we'd rather avoid. Myself ive never had any daa sides but others might. So in our new formulation we left it out. Went with calcium lactate instead of daa. I'll have a full right up soon on it for you guys on whats in it and why.

  28. The increase in memory from DAA is not due to testosterone production. Hypothalamic DAA levels are positively correlated with memory in rats (the purported mechanism being NMDA agonism and performance under pressure).

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Poly View Post
    First bold sentence response: You do realize the brain of women and men respond differently to testosterone? And I never said higher testosterone made me stupid, I was stating that DAA supplement gave me a negative side effect--which was brain fog.
    And were the women abnormally low on testosterone before giving the treatment? There are so many variables to be asked. It seems that the study you posted isn't good to back up your claim; in other words, that study is not a good way to correlate to the problem we are discussing here on the forum since its: a.) a study done on women,who responds in a completely different manner due to a different biological and physiological structure; and b.) since it says they were given testosterone pills and not an actual DAA supplements.

    Second bold sentence response: It could be that you're not sensitive to DAA side effects? Other posters on this forum, and several other forums, did make a statement on the 'brain fog' issue--like BigMikeC, who commented on the brain fog (and other issues) as being one of the reason why they are excluding DAA ingredient in their products [I put that quote below]--so I'm not just making this 'bs' up.
    I understand that I was just trying to shed some knowledge on the subject. I mustve misread what you wrote then, my bad. Anyway I cant find the study , i thought I had it saved but guess not.

  30. Whenever I take D aspartic acid I start getting restless leg syndrome type symptoms at night. Any idea why this is happening?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. USPLabs D-aspartic acid Side Kick!
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 06-06-2012, 11:51 AM
  2. D-Aspartic Acid and estrogen effects
    By packers6211 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-19-2010, 07:36 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-08-2010, 11:32 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-04-2010, 12:45 PM
  5. CEE an beta alanine AAKG negative side effects
    By Graham in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-30-2008, 02:43 AM
Log in
Log in