D Aspartic Acid & Negative side effects

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Best alternatives with lowest risk of negative sides, then?
Virtually every supplement has some sort of side effect e.g. A.I.'s tend to flare up joint pain as they dry you out while increasing testosterone.

Even something as beneficial for overall health like fish oil acts as a blood thinner,which can cause problems for some users.All choices that one makes when considering supplements have to be careful,it all comes down to looking over the risk/benefit factor.

That said,DAA is pretty safe at the dosage used in the well known study that showed more than a %50 increase in test in men.The caveat being that one should not use DAA for extended periods of time to minimize the risk of the side effect that you're concerned with.

Running DAA at 3 grams a day for 4-6 weeks is pretty damn safe,I'd say. The issue with NDMA receptors is merely one of over stimulation so if you don't use over the studied amount for months on end,no worries.

I haven't been around the boards much lately so I'm unaware of any other test booster with a better safety profile than DAA.Even so,I doubt such a product is available.

I will however add that I have been using Andro Factory's Focus for the past 3 weeks and change and I'm loving it.I'd say that any risk with a decline in cognitive processing via DAA would be negated by running Focus along with DAA.It'd make for a potent stack to increase testosterone and mental acuity without a need for post cycle therapy.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Virtually every supplement has some sort of side effect e.g. A.I.'s tend to flare up joint pain as they dry you out while increasing testosterone.
i find that old wives tale pretty silly. Yes AIs are medically associated with joint and muscle pains (they call it arthalgia) however there is no evidence that its due to "drying out". We arent the tin man from the wizard of oz, our bodies have plenty of fluids normally even if estrogen is blocked

more likely this is due to estrogens role in inflammatory processes

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I fully agree.

I was speaking in broad terms so thanks for clarifying my comment,Patrick.

It was also my n=1 take on AI's.Even the most minute amount of an AI ,like a cap of 6-OXO or a capsule of Activate Extreme) will wreck havoc on my joints within a day of dosing.I have the same issue with compounds that lower cortisol;a single cap of Lean Exreme has made my joints feel snap,crackle and pop ala Rice Krispies.That said,I do have worn joints from years of abuse;manual labor coupled with weight training so my n=1 isn;t comparable to say,an athlete in his 20's with healthier joints.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
If it were to increase test levels at all,which it doesn`t,because I have done bloods on it and it didn`t do jack **** for T,
such an increase(30%) would not increase strength,and anyone who claims differently is either lying or experiencing placebo.
Doesnt stand true for everyone because blood work for me has shown that it increases test. I have used it off and on for over a year and I have yet to have one blood pull showing where it did not increase my levels.

Further, my overall strength is always better while using daa, erase, activate and green mag vs using them without daa.

I cannot think myself into higher levels on bloodwork from 3 different facilities.

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
Its perfectly safe to take DAA for short periods of time with any potential negative outcomes, or the necessity of any precautionary measures

Jdavis540

Awards
How long did you deal with the depression, mood swings afterwards? Did you also notice increased anxiety when stopping as well? How long to go back to normal? This stuff had my brain all messed up.