D Aspartic Acid & Negative side effects

Page 19 of 22 First ... 141718192021 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.

I have had no sides at all just some backne and the missus running for the hills with my libido
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by johnwilliam23 View Post
    Well its been 3 weeks since the ingestion of DAA. I still have moments of anxiety and depression. It has lightened up since week one and two. I guess for some people it affects in different ways. I took two pills in the morning and was fine, took two pills in the afternoon and by 10pm it felt like my brain was in high gear. That in itself sent me into a panic. I stopped taking it and it took about 3 days to stop the extreme stim. Has anyone had an experience like this? And how long did it last? Thanks.
    Up your water intake is the first thing.
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  3. Registered User

Well I been on 3 grams of powder in the morning for 20 days, have developed a serious Tourette's type twitch/tick in my neck, throat is swollen from tensing neck muscles constantly while awake, no gains, libido is same as before use (high), strength appetite same as before use (low) been using cannabis everyday for 20 years, quit smoking 2 months ago, always been skinny 10.5 stone, now 12 stone with a big fat gut (from build up shakes I suspect) eat high protein meals, 4000 kcal per day, worked out everyday for a month, no gains, then every other day, still no gains, do 12 reps, 8 sets, getting nowhere at all, gonna quit the DAA tomorrow, will update in a week
    •   

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by leetut View Post
    Well I been on 3 grams of powder in the morning for 20 days, have developed a serious Tourette's type twitch/tick in my neck, throat is swollen from tensing neck muscles constantly while awake, no gains, libido is same as before use (high), strength appetite same as before use (low) been using cannabis everyday for 20 years, quit smoking 2 months ago, always been skinny 10.5 stone, now 12 stone with a big fat gut (from build up shakes I suspect) eat high protein meals, 4000 kcal per day, worked out everyday for a month, no gains, then every other day, still no gains, do 12 reps, 8 sets, getting nowhere at all, gonna quit the DAA tomorrow, will update in a week
    Please be trolling. I can't accept that humanity's intelligence has stooped this low.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

Please be trolling. I can't accept that humanity's intelligence has stooped this low.
    So bodybuilders get that big gut from daa well the mystery is solved lol
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  6. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    He got a vocal twitch in his neck muscles...makes sense!
  7. Registered User

sternocleidomastoid hypertrophy ,
  8. Registered User

Include heavy back squats, they cure cancer
  9. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  10. Featured Author

Quote Originally Posted by leetut View Post

god only knows what is going on with your brain after withdrawal from cannabis like that, and what sort of effect DAA might have upon that
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.

Cannabis withdrawal!! Haha good one... wow. Symptoms include waking up on time and a decline in laughter and junk food.
    Currently logging: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/236161-dymethazine-4-ad.html
  12. Featured Author

Quote Originally Posted by 6andaHalf View Post
    Cannabis withdrawal!! Haha good one... wow. Symptoms include waking up on time and a decline in laughter and junk food.

chronic pot smokers often suffer from some serious phsychological withdrawal syptoms when they discontinue.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold

chronic pot smokers often suffer from some serious phsychological withdrawal syptoms when they discontinue.
    I can't agree with this more. I had a phase back in high school, and this is 100% true from my past experiences.
    PES R&D
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.

Yea, whenever any of my friends stop for a week or two they are a tad irritable, just because they would rather be smoking. Nothing happens to most except a cleared head, more alert in the am and better short term memory. Withdrawal is a funny word to me, I think of real drugs. I put pot up there with coffee and cigarettes (dont smoke cigs though) Been smoking on and off for 15 years. Withdrawal is MUCH worse for coffee drinkers than pot smokers though, if you actually wanna use the word "withdrawal" haha... dun dun DUNNNN.... caffeine is physically addictive though, cannabis is def not.
    Currently logging: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/236161-dymethazine-4-ad.html
  15. Featured Author

Yea, whenever any of my friends stop for a week or two they are a tad irritable, just because they would rather be smoking. Nothing happens to most except a cleared head, more alert in the am and better short term memory. Withdrawal is a funny word to me, I think of real drugs. I put pot up there with coffee and cigarettes (dont smoke cigs though) Been smoking on and off for 15 years. Withdrawal is MUCH worse for coffee drinkers than pot smokers though, if you actually wanna use the word "withdrawal" haha... dun dun DUNNNN.... caffeine is physically addictive though, cannabis is def not.
    u cannot separate psychological from physical. after all, are not neurotransmitters and the brain part of our physical makeup?

some people suffer more withdrawal agony then others. Just because you cannot see their agony clearly, or measure it in physically observable terms, does not make it any less real
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.

u cannot separate psychological from physical. after all, are not neurotransmitters and the brain part of our physical makeup?

some people suffer more withdrawal agony then others. Just because you cannot see their agony clearly, or measure it in physically observable terms, does not make it any less real
    Well I guess you can look at it like that. Medically speaking "physically" usually pertains to actual withdrawal. Ive been to countless meetings with family and friends, sadly. Psychological addiction pertains to a mindset and the cravings themselves whereas in physical addiction you will actually undergo tangible effects on the body (like dope sickness), headaches, chills, fever, nausea and vomiting. You CANNOT become sick or physically dependant on marijuana.

Agony? Are you for real man? Im in the center of a huge community of friends who "use" (haha) marijuana. ***GASP*** You talk about it like its as bad as alcohol or something.... yup I said it haha. I hear you in a sense though, just sticks out to me that you aren't exactly around many pot smokers or something. Im just speaking from 15 years experience and tons of peers so take what you want from it. Im def not trying to argue. Im far out numbered in here for sure.
  17. Featured Author

Well I guess you can look at it like that. Medically speaking "physically" usually pertains to actual withdrawal. Ive been to countless meetings with family and friends, sadly. Psychological addiction pertains to a mindset and the cravings themselves whereas in physical addiction you will actually undergo tangible effects on the body (like dope sickness), headaches, chills, fever, nausea and vomiting. You CANNOT become sick or physically dependant on marijuana.

Agony? Are you for real man?
    You probably think that severely depressed people are just pussies and should MAN UP.

Do you think that one has to manifest measurable physical symptoms to feel subjective pain and misery? Lets say your daughter was raped and murdered. Should your mental pain be disregarded because a doctors examination cant detect any abnormalities?

YOu cant be that ignorant
  18. Featured Author

Additionally, I would imagine that functional MRI could demonstrate to you the dysfunction of someone going through "psychological" withdrawal in a manner that is visually obvious.
  19. Featured Author

Well I guess you can look at it like that. Medically speaking "physically" usually pertains to actual withdrawal. Ive been to countless meetings with family and friends, sadly. Psychological addiction pertains to a mindset and the cravings themselves whereas in physical addiction you will actually undergo tangible effects on the body (like dope sickness), headaches, chills, fever, nausea and vomiting. .
    By far the worst part of "dope sickness" is the pschological aspect. The physical part is terrible and real, but with the psyche so messed up one cannot "handle" the physical symptoms in a way they normally would like when they are sick. You have no endorphins to fall back on. Before you dismiss for not knowing what i am talking about i had to go through some of the worst imgainable opiate withdrawal when i was much younger
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.

By far the worst part of "dope sickness" is the pschological aspect. The physical part is terrible and real, but with the psyche so messed up one cannot "handle" the physical symptoms in a way they normally would like when they are sick. You have no endorphins to fall back on. Before you dismiss for not knowing what i am talking about i had to go through some of the worst imgainable opiate withdrawal when i was much younger
    No dismissal at all, friend. You were spot on there. Opiates kill, man. My little brother just had to move away because of that. Glad you kicked it!! Super rough. Most people are never the same if they kick it and if not I have lost 7 friends to it.

Pot is not in the same psychological ballpark though, its not even the same sport as I'm sure you know.
  21. Featured Author

No dismissal at all, friend. You were spot on there. Opiates kill, man. My little brother just had to move away because of that. Glad you kicked it!! Super rough. Most people are never the same if they kick it and if not I have lost 7 friends to it.

Pot is not in the same psychological ballpark though, its not even the same sport as I'm sure you know.
    It was 18 years ago. Certainly pot doesnt compare, but for some people stopping pot can be very anxiety provoking and can interfere with daily function. I had a girlfriend that tried to quit pot and it really made her bonkers. Of course her brain chemistry was not right to begin with
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  90 lbs.

read the 5 first pages of this post and it kind gave me the chills!

So is DAA safe, should i discontinue, dump it in the dumpster? Can some one please make a short sum about of this thread, so we have a small and konkrete saying of what DAA is, does, works, sides, pros, you know..
  23. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop

I get no BB'ing gains from DAA but I keep taking it because I love how I feel on it.. And my balls get freaking massive lol
    That's why its good for pct lol
  24. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by lamonster14 View Post
    Include heavy back squats, they cure cancer
    top 5 best youtube vids lololol
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Profion
    read the 5 first pages of this post and it kind gave me the chills!

So is DAA safe, should i discontinue, dump it in the dumpster? Can some one please make a short sum about of this thread, so we have a small and konkrete saying of what DAA is, does, works, sides, pros, you know..
    I would have to say side effects include pimples and boners haha. It can make me a little bit more aggressive at times in a good way but it's hardly noticeable for me most of the time . It does a good job of raising your body's natural testosterone and that's about it. It's just an amino acid at the end of the day. I've taken about 10 cycles of it and have no idea about all this psychological mumbo jumbo. Everybody is different though so I don't want to discredit anyone who has had a bad experience but I don't really see how it could produce any one major effect on anyone. It raises my libido, slightly raises strength and I break out a little. This whole thread seems to be blown out of proportion but like I said everybody is different
  26. Registered User

I am a long-time lurker and just decided to create an account to give my 2-cents. Just a little background: this is my second time taking DAA supplements--in which I am currently taking AI DAA; while my first cycle ever was Animal Test(which I took last-year). When I was on DAA supplement, I did notice that I started to develop brain fog--my cognitive function, mental clarity, focus, and reasoning had been decreased enough to be very noticeable. How do I know it had been decreased? Simple, I turned into a complete idiot during lectures and was unable to understand anything. For example; my professor would be talking and presenting notes, but for some reason I was just not able to understand the concept! And the "fog" was very bothersome to the point I could not read what was on the screen without forgetting what I just read. My memory took a hit too; I would forget what I just read and would have to read it over and over again. Everything that I heard and read just flew out the other end--it felt as if my IQ dropped and my brain went full retard. I would read research papers and respond with "What the **** is this", I would try to learn a new formula and respond with "What the **** is that", and lastly, the notes, homework, and exams were met with my "What the **** is all of this". This has happened with Animal Test too! DAA has affected my ability to perform in task that requires critical thinking skills, problem solving skills, logical and reasoning skills--my cognitive functions took a hit.
    The reason why I started supplementing my second DAA even though my first one also gave me the same problem was simply because I did not know what was causing it back then. I automatically assumed I was sick with the flu or deficient in my proper diet, mineral, and vitamins. It wasn't until today, when there are more information available, that I was able to finally realize and correlate.

Thankfully, the problem isn't permanent; rather it only exists when you are on DAA and disappears couple of days later after you're off it. I highly recommend those that are currently pursuing academic education to NOT take this supplement because it will possibly affect your ability to function and perform. Nor do I recommend DAA to those who currently work in careers that require mental focus, clarity, critical thinking skills, problem solving, memory, and any cognitive function demanding jobs because you might possibly be affected.

P.S. As I was typing this post, I am still under the affect of the brain fog so I may have grammatical errors.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  254 lbs.

Your on point! This is one of the reasons we took Daa out of our Form-x and replaced it with calcium lactate. Our new formulation will also have an awesome new AI ( Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione). Awesome replacement to Daa!
    BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Still evaluating DAA myself. The runs are definitely a problem. Brain-wise, hmm, hard to put a finger on. Deliberately not reading all of this thread to avoid freaking myself out. Probably just finish up the tub of Test Powder I have and not re-order as the benefits are far from amazing so far.

Agree with PA..pot can actually be a little tough to kick. Its more like the fear of missing out on the relaxation that causes outright anxiety. Otherwise, I really don't think there is a physical withdrawal, per se. Self medicating bipolars are a totally different story.
  29. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeC View Post
    Your on point! This is one of the reasons we took Daa out of our Form-x and replaced it with calcium lactate. Our new formulation will also have an awesome new AI ( Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione). Awesome replacement to Daa!
    LOL wow. Is that one of the reasons? Is it really? Not related to the patent at all right?God, spare us the sales pitch. You didn't take out DAA because of some ridiculous neurological issues induced by hypersensitivity to NMDAR stimulation. I know who originally formulated Form-X and I know what your company's approach was in making the product so please, let's at least do consumers the courtesy of being honest, rather than pimping your product in a largely unrelated thread.
  30. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeC
    Is this a joke I'm on my second bottle of form x I need that ****ing DAA. Why in the hell would you remove it? I have erase pro I doubt need any more damn arimistane. I ordered two more bottles if I get the new version I'm going to flip. My pct is perfect and this will **** it up
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. USPLabs D-aspartic acid Side Kick!
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 06-06-2012, 10:51 AM
  2. D-Aspartic Acid and estrogen effects
    By packers6211 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-19-2010, 06:36 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-08-2010, 10:32 AM