D Aspartic Acid & Negative side effects

Page 12 of 27 First ... 1011121314 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL

AI Sports sells it too, but I wouldn't say the sides are the same. Outside of the anxiety yes. And the anxiety doesn't affect a lot of people true, but a fair number, and particularly people who follow the more is better and dose higher. It is very effective though, and if you keep doses reasonable (or comically if you smoke cigarettes ) the anxiety isn't likely to be an issue.
    That's interesting about the nicotine easy. I'm curious if agmatine does this too.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

2. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    Marijuana. I believe it could have possibly skewed estro a little and that could have been the reason for the anxiety. And i am not a smoker but have used in the past. The only reason I brought it up was because I thought it would be relevant to show there are multiple ways to cause anxiety attacks.
    yea man back then i used to be able to smoke my head off and enjoy it now i smoke and people think im smoking crack, all paranoid anxiety attacks i cant smoke at all now **** wack,
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine4PWO View Post
    I didnt know test boosters may raise BP, do u know what ingredient may cause that? thanks again
    I don't believe there is a direct connection between increased T levels and higher BP, somebody correct me if I am wrong. It's just something you should keep an eye on. Even if it does happen at first, most times your body will acclimate. There seems to be studies that say BP can increase and others that say it improves cardio function.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine4PWO View Post
    yea man back then i used to be able to smoke my head off and enjoy it now i smoke and people think im smoking crack, all paranoid anxiety attacks i cant smoke at all now **** wack,
    Me too. I can't sleep either.

5. Sorry guys to jump in on this. Just from reading some posts there are people who love DAA, then there are concerns about anxiety. I just wanted to post my experience with DAA because after 4 or 5 days I had to stop and it wasn't due to anxiety but due to how I could perform normal tasks. This would happen a few hours after I dosed DAA which was in the morning. I had a feeling in my mind which I can only explain as being Blank! Kinda like when you stare into space with no thoughts. SOUNDS A BIT CRAZY.....For instance, once I was sat at the computer doing some Uni work, this was after taking DAA, and I had to really concentrate hard on what I needed to do. I wanted to type something but it seemed to take a few seconds more for me to register what I wanted to do... It didnt help that the night before I was out getting f....d on MDMA (just kidding). A few more days of this and I stopped.
    I was wondering if anybody might of had similar effects in terms of how it made them feel in their mind???
    •   

6. I am anxiety prone myself and can say no supp I have taken except for Atrophex gave me anxiety.

DAA - didnt know I was taking anything
    test boosters - no problem
    pre workouts - no problem
    Epi - decreased my anxiety significantly.
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html

7. This thread is so funny, you get these guys who are into getting bigger and stronger or becoming more alpha male with T boosters complain about anxiety. Honestly sack the hell up. I am pretty sure using DAA in a PCT is prime with its ability to restart you much greater than other T boosters out there.just do 14 days on 14 days off 14 days on and then stop using it for 8-12 weeks.

8. The fact that I'm not built like Ronnie Coleman yet gives me anxiety.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

9. I wonder if nicotine and agmatine would be a good off cycle Combo after daa use.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

10. I admit I didn't read every post in this thread, so, I don't know if this has been covered. I did notice a difference on DAA and do believe it works. However, I have a job where I have to be "on my toes" mentally. After about 2 weeks on this, I started having serious memory problems. I mean like forgetting entire conversations I'd had with people. I had to ask myself, "what am I doing(or taking) that's different. Yep, it was the DAA. I stopped it, and I finally returned to normal.
    If you think I'm crazy just google aspartame and forgetfulness. Lot's of anecdotal evidence.

11. Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    I admit I didn't read every post in this thread, so, I don't know if this has been covered. I did notice a difference on DAA and do believe it works. However, I have a job where I have to be "on my toes" mentally. After about 2 weeks on this, I started having serious memory problems. I mean like forgetting entire conversations I'd had with people. I had to ask myself, "what am I doing(or taking) that's different. Yep, it was the DAA. I stopped it, and I finally returned to normal.
    If you think I'm crazy just google aspartame and forgetfulness. Lot's of anecdotal evidence.
    in for answer to this

12. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    The fact that I'm not built like Ronnie Coleman yet gives me anxiety.

Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    I wonder if nicotine and agmatine would be a good off cycle Combo after daa use.
    Sounds like an interesting combo. Or used while on DAA?!
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

13. Well, I am on DAA for the second time and stacking it with Erase and I am loving it. Feel great all day. Mood is so much better. Taking 3grams first thing in the morning on a empty stomach and have been on it now for about three weeks. Will stop after four and give myself some time off but definitly love being on it. Going thorough a mass phase and rocovery is quicker and getting stronger and libido is up a little and loving the pumps I am getting with it but sure it's a combo of the two products.

14. i get anxiety and after starting DAA i noticed no more then i usually would. on my 2nd month of it today. also i've had nearly zero anxiety after ive started taking agmatine.

15. I believe in not being a wuss and just over coming it. Whats better, bigger pumps, strength, size, recover, libdio, recovery or HTPA and LH from DAA or the fact it might give you some anxiety? Many people agree at 3 grams for 15-30 days you wont suffer any toxic brain sides. So why are people bitching about anxiety? You are working to get muscles while dont you start acting like men?

16. Quote Originally Posted by bigwhiteguy29 View Post
    I believe in not being a wuss and just over coming it. Whats better, bigger pumps, strength, size, recover, libdio, recovery or HTPA and LH from DAA or the fact it might give you some anxiety? Many people agree at 3 grams for 15-30 days you wont suffer any toxic brain sides. So why are people bitching about anxiety? You are working to get muscles while dont you start acting like men?
    shut your fat ass up, u on your rag the past 2 days or what?

17. for all the sides PH/DS gave and so many people who used them and got them whats a simple side like this? I am also def not fat, suns out in SoCal which means Fat Burners and AI season is in full swing!

18. Quote Originally Posted by bigwhiteguy29 View Post
    for all the sides PH/DS gave and so many people who used them and got them whats a simple side like this? I am also def not fat, suns out in SoCal which means Fat Burners and AI season is in full swing!
    You are missing the whole point of the conversation and your posts are somewhat adolescent in this thread.

PH sides are easily manageable and are fully understood. Messing with the brain is a bit different. Who cares if you are "Swole Yo" if you slobber all over yourself because the anxiety was actual damage?
    The Historic PES Legend

19. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    You are missing the whole point of the conversation and your posts are somewhat adolescent in this thread.

PH sides are easily manageable and are fully understood. Messing with the brain is a bit different. Who cares if you are "Swole Yo" if you slobber all over yourself because the anxiety was actual damage?
    Agreed. I'm not talking about a slight case of the jitters. If you have never experienced a full blown panic attack or have to deal with generalized anxiety issues as I do, then you have no idea what you are talking about. Feels like you are having a heart attack and has put me in the ER once before. It's a little more complicated than just "acting like men."

20. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    Agreed. I'm not talking about a slight case of the jitters. If you have never experienced a full blown panic attack or have to deal with generalized anxiety issues as I do, then you have no idea what you are talking about. Feels like you are having a heart attack and has put me in the ER once before. It's a little more complicated than just "acting like men."
    this^^^.... actually wound up in the ER... 1st panic attack = thought I was dying!
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html

21. Quote Originally Posted by StangBanger View Post
    this^^^.... actually wound up in the ER... 1st panic attack = thought I was dying!
    so did i. wasn't even aware of what a panic attack was till afterwards so that made it worse that i didn't know wtf was going on.
    seriously the worst experience of my life x 10

edit: just to clarify this did not happen while using DAA or anything

22. Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine4PWO View Post
    The anxiety issue is the only reason why i havent tried DAA yet, I grew up in a broken household where violence was the only show of emotion, my head is all ****ed up for this type of **** hahaha
    i just wanted to say that i grew up in a similar situation.... and i take adderall. (on and off... now switching off adderall because I want to run an EC stack...) anyways...i just wanted to say about DAA i have been taking probably... 6 - 7.5g's a day for last month. i think after about 3 weeks i started to notice some difference.. and after like week 4 i am starting to notice slightly healthier skin...

i think there may be some actual minor benefit to it. i haven't really been running it long enough and with proper lifting form long enough to really tell yet but i will let you know when get back down to 10% bf if i do it faster than it probably helps some.

however, i haven't experienced ANY negative side effects... other than the occasional "runs" to the bathroom. every now and then it will seem to pass through my digestive track particularly quickly for some reason.

23. Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    I admit I didn't read every post in this thread, so, I don't know if this has been covered. I did notice a difference on DAA and do believe it works. However, I have a job where I have to be "on my toes" mentally. After about 2 weeks on this, I started having serious memory problems. I mean like forgetting entire conversations I'd had with people. I had to ask myself, "what am I doing(or taking) that's different. Yep, it was the DAA. I stopped it, and I finally returned to normal.
    i don't think i have noticed any mental effects from DAA left or right personally. - then again i have a pretty sharp mind and i take adderall... takes a lot to dull up my memory for the most part. however forgetting common conversations is something i have done all my life. i talk to people 16 hours a day... except for when i'm lifting.
  24. Anxiety

For those who are prone to anxiety, I felt odd and anxious a few hours after having 3 g of DAA. It was bad enough that I will not be taking it again any time soon. I also experienced a mild headache, which I assume was due to the DAA because I rarely get headaches and, if I do, it's usually due to neck pain (which I didn't have).

I took it on an empty stomach. I found the reaction strange given there is DAA in the body and given also there is aspartic acid in whey, which I have every day. However, I can't seem to find how much D aspartic acid (as opposed to the L form) is in whey.

Thanks to the poster who said the issue might be the threshold amount that is safe. Sounds spot on. Even water can be toxic if you have a very large amount in a short time (due to hyponatremia).

I've ordered Tongkat Ali. Now I'm afraid to use that. Anyone with anxiety on Tongkat Ali / Longjack? I'll start with a low dose this time.

From my experience, I'd say that if you're prone to anxiety and you're going to use DAA, definitely start with a low dose, take it cautiously and keep notice of your anxiety levels. Of course, worrying about worrying isn't very helpful, but this is about all you can do, really.

25. im on PCT and i bought some of Purus Labs D Pol. not my first go around with daa. i was wondering today what has been up with my attitude lately. i wasnt sure if my irritability was from just from going through PCT but now that i read through some responds to side effects im led to believe that the reasoning behind my short temper could be a side effect from the DAA. although its not quite like the aggression and alphaness from being on a real cycle.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. USPLabs D-aspartic acid Side Kick!
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 06-06-2012, 11:51 AM
  2. D-Aspartic Acid and estrogen effects
    By packers6211 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-19-2010, 07:36 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-08-2010, 11:32 AM