D Aspartic Acid & Negative side effects

Page 12 of 22 First ... 1011121314 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine4PWO View Post
    150 is my limit, and i been browsing on here long enough to know 150 a month is the minimal to a lot of people on here.. people spend $300+/month on here man no lie. I seen couple people who spend $150 a month on JUST BCAA n shyt hahaha
    agreed this is absurd, just thought spiking a debate would get some added testosterone for your next workout! Thank me later!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience


  2. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    this "hobby" is inherently risky/unhealthy lets be honest. We use unknown substances much of the time that we really have no idea what they do or don't do for us/to us, we eat protein which is healthy but we eat too much of it, we take EFA's but then go eat a bunch of steak full of bad fat, we lift dangerously heavy weights that can injure us, we "burn fat" by elevating our heart rates (probably)too much with stims, etc etc.....if you *****foot around all the time maybe its not for you.
    i dont know man, this isnt a hobby for me, i lift and do cardio to live a healthy lifestyle, im not one of those stand infront of the mirror with a thong on and flexing my glutes at your local Golds Gym type dude.

    other than high-fives from your gym broz and rep points on anabolicminds, i dont see the difference between a 18inch bicep and a 28inch one other than lost of range of motion and a harder time to wipe your ass
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine4PWO View Post
    i dont know man, this isnt a hobby for me, i lift and do cardio to live a healthy lifestyle, im not one of those stand infront of the mirror with a thong on and flexing my glutes at your local Golds Gym type dude.

    other than high-fives from your gym broz and rep points on anabolicminds, i dont see the difference between a 18inch bicep and a 28inch one other than lost of range of motion and a harder time to wipe your ass
    I agree with you for the most part, I think you are over the top with it, but yeah....you need to set some limits on this stuff. I see protein and even BCAA & aminos as "food costs" though. Hell even vites and mins can be seen as normal expenses like coffee or tums or toothpaste. so the only real extra expense are things like test boosters, estrogen supps, new fangled supplement of the month and the like. I know if I did not take whey once or twice a day I'd be eating something or other spending money on that. but you need to put a cap on the extra spending on all the exotic stuff or you could end up in the poorhouse. and like you say, you won't look that much better in the long run most likely with much of this stuff.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    If your bank account is small enough to suffer from supplements then I think evaluating your gains to expense is the least of your worries. :-)
    This was funny..... kinda mean, but funny!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    its risky to go to the gym. you might drop a dumbbell on your foot

    its best to hide under your bed
    its funny this one of the people who makes supplements on here, people quote you like the Bible on here man, there is people who are trusting there own bodies for unknown supplements cause he says u can get gains from it.

    if u feel the unknown side effects DAA can have on your brain is equivalent to risking your body by going to the gym and dropping a dumbbell on your foot then im scared to try anything u endorsed.

    u poking fun at me like if im some type of agoraphobic cause i rather not risk my brain for the best 12 days of lifting you'll ever get cause of DAA.

    your are willing to risk your body, Patrick. I'm not if I dont know what the risks are. we are two different people, thats why i cant follow u like most on here cause i aint willing to go down that dark alley.

  6. and its not just Patrick, me going in blind I took ERASE cause there are no "side effects" then to come find out ERASE can mess with you cholesterol levels. hahahaha whether i do have high cholesterol or not thats something every should know.

    App Nut or whoever made Lit Up, I was one of those guys who put my order on the pre-sale of Lit-Up, all the benefits from Lit-Up sounded GREAT and no side effects? Awesome! I bought in to there pitch and ordered it to later come find out that DAA's long term side effects are unknown. I feel u should put at least small print on your products if it can cause neurotoxicity or whatever the fuk DAA can cause. dont tell me no side effects man.

    but thats what happens when ur put your trust in people and dont do your own homework and ridint that unicorn high trying find the next thing!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine4PWO

    my username was made in mind of the people who are addicted to supplements, not to be taken literal.

    if patrick arnold was satisfy with DAA and gave him what he was looking for he would of stopped there, now he's on ursolic acid or whatever the hell its called. if i got everything i wanted from DAA why leave it to try something else? that shows me enough to know its not worth it if people still looking for the next miracle pill.

    the same way obese people is addicted to food and crackheads are addicted to drugs you guys are addicted to finding the next thing, at the end of the day its not healthy man.

    if your not satisfy with yourself then that insecurity, yall wasting car payment notes a month on supplements, i wonder whats the break-up/divorce rate for people like some of yall
    I wonder what your literacy rate is cause "yall" posts are painful to read......

    Btw $150 a month is a lot lol. I do maybe $350 a year....
    SNS Forum Representative | Lift, Laugh, Repeat

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    I wonder what your literacy rate is cause "yall" posts are painful to read......

    Btw $150 a month is a lot lol. I do maybe $350 a year....
    u understood what i wrote tho, right? that's all that matters dork

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine4PWO View Post
    and its not just Patrick, me going in blind I took ERASE cause there are no "side effects" then to come find out ERASE can mess with you cholesterol levels. hahahaha whether i do have high cholesterol or not thats something every should know.

    App Nut or whoever made Lit Up, I was one of those guys who put my order on the pre-sale of Lit-Up, all the benefits from Lit-Up sounded GREAT and no side effects? Awesome! I bought in to there pitch and ordered it to later come find out that DAA's long term side effects are unknown. I feel u should put at least small print on your products if it can cause neurotoxicity or whatever the fuk DAA can cause. dont tell me no side effects man.

    but thats what happens when ur put your trust in people and dont do your own homework and ridint that unicorn high trying find the next thing!
    There are very few compounds that we know long term side effects for. This includes thing we eat in our food, supplements, drugs, etc. You are right there are a lot of unknowns but I would rather live my life and enjoy it than be worried about every little long term side effect that MIGHT happen from using DAA for 30 days out of a year. Live your life how you choose and stop putting others down because you feel the way you live your life is superior.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    There are very few compounds that we know long term side effects for. This includes thing we eat in our food, supplements, drugs, etc. You are right there are a lot of unknowns but I would rather live my life and enjoy it than be worried about every little long term side effect that MIGHT happen from using DAA for 30 days out of a year. Live your life how you choose and stop putting others down because you feel the way you live your life is superior.
    im not worried cause I dont put myself in the position to worry tho. you shouldn't be posting on anabolicminds if you worried enough that u blacked out your face tho.
    •   
       


  11. For me, DAA is a staple.

    I've been taking 6 grams a day since at least mid-May. In fact, I was off and on it for all of this year before that even - but since May I've been on it steady. First on TestForce 2, then the NutraPlanet DAA (which dissolves like ****), and now Formula X (which I LOVE!).

    The only negative effects I've had are:

    1. I had my free and total testosterone levels come back HIGH in a blood test I did in September. My total test was 950 ng/ml and my free was 34 ng/ml.

    I can live with that side effect.

    2. I have developed the "hots" for this fat girl I see in the gym each morning. Her ass is as big as Jupiter - but it looks like heaven to me!

    LOL

    I will be cycling off it in January though - but not because I think it's harmful - just because I think my body will adapt to it and it won't be effective if I run it all the time.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine4PWO

    u understood what i wrote tho, right? that's all that matters dork
    No. Proper grammar matters also.


    I cant but help to think you're trolling by this point.
    SNS Forum Representative | Lift, Laugh, Repeat

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    No. Proper grammar matters also.


    I cant but help to think you're trolling by this point.
    I aint planning on writing a book anytime soon, I'll survive.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by HondaV65 View Post
    For me, DAA is a staple.

    I've been taking 6 grams a day since at least mid-May. In fact, I was off and on it for all of this year before that even - but since May I've been on it steady. First on TestForce 2, then the NutraPlanet DAA (which dissolves like ****), and now Formula X (which I LOVE!).

    The only negative effects I've had are:

    1. I had my free and total testosterone levels come back HIGH in a blood test I did in September. My total test was 950 ng/ml and my free was 34 ng/ml.

    I can live with that side effect.

    2. I have developed the "hots" for this fat girl I see in the gym each morning. Her ass is as big as Jupiter - but it looks like heaven to me!

    LOL

    I will be cycling off it in January though - but not because I think it's harmful - just because I think my body will adapt to it and it won't be effective if I run it all the time.
    haha thats awesome.

    what was your total test before you ever took DAA?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine4PWO View Post
    im not worried cause I dont put myself in the position to worry tho. you shouldn't be posting on anabolicminds if you worried enough that u blacked out your face tho.
    I blacked out my face because this is the internet lol that has nothing to do with this topic.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    AI Sports sells it too, but I wouldn't say the sides are the same. Outside of the anxiety yes. And the anxiety doesn't affect a lot of people true, but a fair number, and particularly people who follow the more is better and dose higher. It is very effective though, and if you keep doses reasonable (or comically if you smoke cigarettes ) the anxiety isn't likely to be an issue.
    Like I said, I take 6 grams a day and have been six months - I think that's pretty high.

    But I don't feel any anxiety and, I was diagnosed with anxiety one time - but that was when I was in the war zone in Iraq.

    A lot of these compounds just don't affect me the way they do some. Like many people say Yohimbine will give them wood that lasts for days - but for me, absolutely NO pro-sexual sides on that one dammit. Same with Cabergoline ... na da.

    I thought (emphasis on "thought") I saw Pat Arnold post somewhere that he used his own Testforce for like six months straight at about 6 grams a day ...

    So I figured the stuff would be okay to use like that and I have ever since.

    I have no problems with it - no anxiety ... no sides other than I want to **** anything that moves and I can get real aggressive with the weights in the gym.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by HondaV65 View Post
    For me, DAA is a staple.

    I've been taking 6 grams a day since at least mid-May. In fact, I was off and on it for all of this year before that even - but since May I've been on it steady. First on TestForce 2, then the NutraPlanet DAA (which dissolves like ****), and now Formula X (which I LOVE!).

    The only negative effects I've had are:

    1. I had my free and total testosterone levels come back HIGH in a blood test I did in September. My total test was 950 ng/ml and my free was 34 ng/ml.

    I can live with that side effect.

    2. I have developed the "hots" for this fat girl I see in the gym each morning. Her ass is as big as Jupiter - but it looks like heaven to me!

    LOL

    I will be cycling off it in January though - but not because I think it's harmful - just because I think my body will adapt to it and it won't be effective if I run it all the time.
    Good results from the blood work. What were your baseline values and did you use an AI?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by HondaV65 View Post
    For me, DAA is a staple.

    I've been taking 6 grams a day since at least mid-May. In fact, I was off and on it for all of this year before that even - but since May I've been on it steady. First on TestForce 2, then the NutraPlanet DAA (which dissolves like ****), and now Formula X (which I LOVE!).

    The only negative effects I've had are:

    1. I had my free and total testosterone levels come back HIGH in a blood test I did in September. My total test was 950 ng/ml and my free was 34 ng/ml.

    I can live with that side effect.

    2. I have developed the "hots" for this fat girl I see in the gym each morning. Her ass is as big as Jupiter - but it looks like heaven to me!

    LOL

    I will be cycling off it in January though - but not because I think it's harmful - just because I think my body will adapt to it and it won't be effective if I run it all the time.
    I'm no scientist, but I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that the sudden interest in fat-assed women has a direct correlation to the out of control testosterone results. Forget about brain damage warnings, they need to put "might cause an interest in women with huge asses" as a warning on this DAA stuff.
  19. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine4PWO

    even if the risk is unknown? i know what will happen if a dumbbell drops on my foot...
    if there is factual existence that the risk exists, and known obvious and moderately common side effects exist unless the reward is significantly high, it's not worth the chance.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine4PWO View Post
    haha thats awesome.

    what was your total test before you ever took DAA?
    Well they were something within the normal range - but I'm not sure what.

    When I was in the military - I'm sure the bloods they did on me checked for test levels - but I never cared that much to look at them. I always just "scanned" my bloods to look for anything flagged too high or too low - and test was never a problem either way. I do remember when I got diagnosed with anxiety - the Doc in Bahrain didn't believe that I would believe the diagnosis so he took a blood panel from hell just to prove to me that there was nothing physically wrong with me. I KNOW test was on that - and I seem to remember all the levels were within specs toward the upper 1/4th of the ranges.

    But when I did my bloods in September, all my test levels were flagged "HIGH" and I was like months off a cycle and the only thing I had taken was DAA to account for it.

    I'm 49 years old - be 50 in February.

    I don't want anyone to think I'm saying that DAA will work for everyone like this - hell, I don't even know that it's working for me. Maybe my test shot up because I lift heavy, or because I'm a lot leaner now. Or it could be because I told the Doc's to all go **** themselves because I was going to eat red meat everyday.

    Maybe the reason I don't suffer mental side effects is because I'm hopeless brain damaged already. LOL - I don't know.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by HondaV65 View Post
    Well they were something within the normal range - but I'm not sure what.

    When I was in the military - I'm sure the bloods they did on me checked for test levels - but I never cared that much to look at them. I always just "scanned" my bloods to look for anything flagged too high or too low - and test was never a problem either way. I do remember when I got diagnosed with anxiety - the Doc in Bahrain didn't believe that I would believe the diagnosis so he took a blood panel from hell just to prove to me that there was nothing physically wrong with me. I KNOW test was on that - and I seem to remember all the levels were within specs toward the upper 1/4th of the ranges.

    But when I did my bloods in September, all my test levels were flagged "HIGH" and I was like months off a cycle and the only thing I had taken was DAA to account for it.

    I'm 49 years old - be 50 in February.

    I don't want anyone to think I'm saying that DAA will work for everyone like this - hell, I don't even know that it's working for me. Maybe my test shot up because I lift heavy, or because I'm a lot leaner now. Or it could be because I told the Doc's to all go **** themselves because I was going to eat red meat everyday.

    Maybe the reason I don't suffer mental side effects is because I'm hopeless brain damaged already. LOL - I don't know.
    well I can tell you I am 21 and I do not even have test levels as high as yours lol

  22. whats your test level david?

  23. From the blood work I have gotten it is usually around 700

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine4PWO View Post
    even if the risk is unknown? i know what will happen if a dumbbell drops on my foot...
    u dont know which dumbell is gonna drop on your foot

    might be the five. might be the hundred and five

    is it really worth it?
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine4PWO View Post
    u guys riding that DAA high til 30 years later and u may get dementia from it or some other ish, s

    highly unlikely

    it doesnt even accumulate to any significant effect in areas of the brain that affect memory and cognition
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine4PWO View Post
    my username was made in mind of the people who are addicted to supplements, not to be taken literal.


    if patrick arnold was satisfy with DAA and gave him what he was looking for he would of stopped there, now he's on ursolic acid or whatever the hell its called. if i got everything i wanted from DAA why leave it to try something else? that shows me enough to know its not worth it if people still looking for the next miracle pill.

    ford should have stopped with the model T. the nerve of them to continue to roll out new models.

    you would think they were running a business or something
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  27. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    highly unlikely

    it doesnt even accumulate to any significant effect in areas of the brain that affect memory and cognition
    taking in enough nicotine appears to help rejuvenate those NMDA receptors anyhow. so keep smoking while you use DAA
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    ford should have stopped with the model T. the nerve of them to continue to roll out new models.

    you would think they were running a business or something
    Lol
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  29. i was just playing devils advocate , settle down.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    taking in enough nicotine appears to help rejuvenate those NMDA receptors anyhow. so keep smoking while you use DAA
    u use/used DAA?

    if so, what's your experience
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. USPLabs D-aspartic acid Side Kick!
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 06-06-2012, 12:51 PM
  2. D-Aspartic Acid and estrogen effects
    By packers6211 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-19-2010, 08:36 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-08-2010, 12:32 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-04-2010, 01:45 PM
  5. CEE an beta alanine AAKG negative side effects
    By Graham in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-30-2008, 03:43 AM
Log in
Log in