Assault or WHite Flood??

Assault or White Flood

• Total voters
colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Would you buy assault or white flood? Also considering that assault is significantly more expensive.

SufferingEd

SufferingEd

Awards
  • Established
Have not tried either, but I am getting ready to get some white fllood, more budget friendly.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would you buy assault or white flood? Also considering that assault is significantly more expensive.

I've used both products and Assault is so much better it's not even in the same ballpark, IMO!

~Rosie~

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
I have used many tubs of white flood and its great. But just bought some assault 24.99 and loving it.

SufferingEd

SufferingEd

Awards
  • Established
Nice thing about white flood is I can by a small container for only 13bucks, if I don't like it then I can try something else without worring about wasting a lot of money.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to all of the Assault supporters!

If you keep an eye out you can usually find Assault pretty cheap for what you are actually getting out of it. Also Assault has a higher amount of active ingredients per serving so if you factor that in the price difference on the two really isn't that different. Finally with Assault you will only need 1/2 scoop (1 serving) for most of your workouts, and only use a full scoop when you really need that extra kick for a rough workout. Using it this way you can stretch a tub about 6-8 weeks if not longer.

White Flood definitely looks like a solid product though, just not as comprehensive as Assault so it really depends on what you're looking for overall. If you have any specific questions about Assault or any other Muscle Pharm product let me know.

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
White Flood definitely looks like a solid product though, just not as comprehensive as Assault so it really depends on what you're looking for overall. If you have any specific questions about Assault or any other Muscle Pharm product let me know.
I'm looking for a product that will help give me a few extra reps on my lifts, energy and a good pump is a bonus.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Well both products should definitely fit your needs then. If you do end up going with Assault let me know how you like it.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm looking for a product that will help give me a few extra reps on my lifts, energy and a good pump is a bonus.
Both products should help with what you want.

In the end, Assault is definitely better, IMO, but I recommend trying both - getting a sample or two of each if you can, and then make your decision.

You can read through my reviews on both products:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/muscle-pharm/167497-rosies-review-assault.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/controlled-labs/138470-rosies-review-white.html - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/136376-rosie-rides-white.html if you want the complete log

~Rosie~

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Both products should help with what you want.

In the end, Assault is definitely better, IMO, but I recommend trying both - getting a sample or two of each if you can, and then make your decision.

You can read through my reviews on both products:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/muscle-pharm/167497-rosies-review-assault.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/controlled-labs/138470-rosies-review-white.html - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/136376-rosie-rides-white.html if you want the complete log

~Rosie~
Great reviews, I had seen your assault review before but not the white flood one. Thanks.

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Well I pulled the trigger on assault. I couldn't get the terrible lemonade taste out of my mind from when I tried white flood a few years ago. I hope this stuff is worth the extra dough.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Well I pulled the trigger on assault. I couldn't get the terrible lemonade taste out of my mind from when I tried white flood a few years ago. I hope this stuff is worth the extra dough.
:dance: Good Choice!

I think you'll like it man, just make sure to try 1 serving (1/2 scoop) first because the beta alanine content is pretty high in a full scoop and it can definitely leave some users feeling pretty tingly lol. Like I said too if you need any help or have any questions on how to best use the product just hit me up with a PM and I will help you out.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used both products and Assault is so much better it's not even in the same ballpark, IMO!

~Rosie~
x2 Agreed.

EDIT: Looks like you already decided. I hope you went Blue Arctic. It tastes great! The Fruit Punch had a soft medicine aftertaste that kind of sucks, but it at least smells pretty good.

DaJaP

DaJaP

Awards
yea, white flood didnt have the greatest taste, and for me wasn't that effective. I too got some assault coming in, should be here today.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great reviews, I had seen your assault review before but not the white flood one. Thanks.
No worries :)

Awesome! It's definitely worth it. As Paul said, just use a single SERVING (i.e. HALF a scoop) - this also contains your 5g of daily creatine, so there is no need to use a separate creatine product with Assault.

~Rosie~

Cody Grux

Cody Grux

Awards
Assault barely did anything for me, and I loved White Flood (except the awful taste!). I'd have have gone with White Flood, especially considering you can buy the sample packs in bulk most places online for 25 cents apiece. You might consider getting both and saving White Flood for after the next time you cycle off. :)

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Assault barely did anything for me, and I loved White Flood (except the awful taste!). I'd have have gone with White Flood, especially considering you can buy the sample packs in bulk most places online for 25 cents apiece. You might consider getting both and saving White Flood for after the next time you cycle off. :)
I wasn't able to order more than one sample pack.:banghead:

Cody Grux

Cody Grux

Awards
Really? I ordered 100 of them from netrition.com a few months ago. I don't know if they still sell them, though =/

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Get samples of white flood first, found the taste horrible that I ended up throwing half a tub, because I would end up using a different pre that worked better for me and the powder clumped like crazy after a month or so.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Agree here, we do offer samples because most people that buy it like it. With the taste - remember there's 3 different flavors AND comes in tablets .maybe you'd prefer one over another.

I haven't used Assault but the profile looks good, either product will get errr dunnn!!!! I prefer WF because it's one of the few preworkout products that has no crash, and that is important for me! Good luck either way & train hard!

White FLOOD Reviews 2 3

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Agree here, we do offer samples because most people that buy it like it. With the taste - remember there's 3 different flavors AND comes in tablets .maybe you'd prefer one over another.

White FLOOD Reviews 2 3
I didn't find the tablets effective at all. I used them a few years back with green bulge.

SufferingEd

SufferingEd

Awards
  • Established
I baught some WF and liked it. Gave me a good pump and I was able to get a great workout in. Felt really good.