Best PCT for Epivar (Havoc/Epistane Clone)

Beast116

Awards
Just wanted to know what's the best PCT to take after a cycle of Epivar which is an Epistane Clone with higher potency of 18mg per pill compare to Epistane having 10mg. I wanted to know what is the best PCT for it? How good is the: Revolution PCT Complete Post Cycle Therapy 60 caps from Redefine Nutrition? What time of the day should I take Epivar pills? Thanks a lot guys!

farrellzach

farrellzach

Awards
You will want to use a SERM for your PCT.

Take them in the AM.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
^^this, a serm like torem and daa like testforce or tfc-1, and pct wise you are set

mattingly

Awards
Just wondering........ since Epi's parent compound is an anti-E and since many have found Epi to have very similar anti-E properties (like gyno reduction)........

1. Is a serm necessary...... and.......
2. Is it possible that running a serm after Epi could reduce the small amount of E to the point that it adversely affects attempts to bring test levels back up?

Beast116

Awards
At Mattingly: I really don't think serm is necessary. I just finished my cycle and Using "Cycle Support" as a pct. Cycle support was designed with Havoc in mind. So I thought this was my best bid. Serm is hella annoying to find and you really dont need it as far as I know. If you don't have an answer for pct then you just say Serm.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
At Mattingly: I really don't think serm is necessary. I just finished my cycle and Using "Cycle Support" as a pct. Cycle support was designed with Havoc in mind. So I thought this was my best bid. Serm is hella annoying to find and you really dont need it as far as I know. If you don't have an answer for pct then you just say Serm.
Holy, please don't give advice like that...

Cycle support as PCT?! Please let me know what part of cycle support is meant to rebound the hormone production. All Cycle Support has is, well, Cycle Support compounds; liver, blood pressure, lipids, etc. NOTHING that will majorly affect the shutdown that is caused by a fairly harsh compound, such as Havoc.

Is Serm VERY recommended for Havoc? Yes. Can be done without? Perhaps. If you have good enough recovery supps, but you're still going to be needing A LOT more than Cycle Support or PCT from same manufacturer. You're still going to need an anti-estrogen, test booster and so on and so forth.

I am SEVERELY surprised you haven't had major shutdown with just Cycle Support as PCT or that there have been no signs of gyno. Would recommend blood work to see where your hormones are at at this point and most likely look into doing something to regulate them.

Just my worthless 2c.

Beast116

Awards
I'm talking about Anabolic Innovations Post Cycle Support. I don't know what your talking about. It has great reviews for people who used it for PCT. I can already feel my labido coming back and haven't lost any strength gains. This is what Anabolic innovations say:

"AI Sports Nutrition/Anabolic Innovations Post Cycle Support Retains Gains Lowers Estrogen Boosts Testosterone Post Cycle Support is a product that boosts testosterone and balances out estrogen, resulting in increase muscle mass, strength, and fat loss. It helps lock down gain after taking PH, AAS, or any other hormonal/muscle building compounds. No longer will you have to worry about losing strength, losing the hard earned lean mass that you have gained, or having your sex drive fall into the gutter and become non-existent. Post Cycle Support has your back as probably the best safety net you can get for a PCT. Even if you're just looking to make some new gains, Post cycle support could be a great product for you. Many users have reported further gains once they start taking Post Cycle Support"

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
sweet jesus. Its not used for libido man its to help liver and organ health and blood pressure and all that its an ON cycle assist and can help with the things i listed BUT not as a pct for hormones

Beast116

Awards
Dude your probably talking about something else. Look it up first. I did a lot of research on this product. Here are the ingredients:

Amount %Daily
Per Serving Value
Trans-Resveratrol 50% 600.0 mg
Quercetin (95%) 600.0 mg
Epimedium (40% Icariian) 250.0 mg
Piperine (95%) 15.0 mg

Trans-Resveratrol:
This compound is like sliced bread to the supplement industry. There are many different health benefits to come from resveratrol, but we picked it up for one in particular. Resveratrol is capable of modulating estrogenic receptors as well as controlling aromatase, giving it that One Two Punch for estrogen control. Research has shown its estrogenic modulation capabilities to increase sperm production by stimulating the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis.
Quercetin & Piperine:
Well we've got our pretty sick post cycle therapy stack going here, but there poses one small problem, and that's absorption and bioavailability. Icariin and Resveratrol do not have the greatest bioavailablity in all the land so we gave them a little help with Quercetin and Piperine. Quercetin is used because it is the most potent natural inbitor of estrone sulfanase which degrades compounds like resveratrol. This makes not only aids in absorption, but enhances antiestrogenic activity. Piperine is another addition because it enhances the ability of your intestines to absorb nutrients and phytochemicals. Additionally, piperine may also inhibit the glucuronidase enzyme, another enzyme which degrades resveratrol.

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
Dude your probably talking about something else. Look it up first. I did a lot of research on this product. Here are the ingredients:

Amount %Daily
Per Serving Value
Trans-Resveratrol 50% 600.0 mg
Quercetin (95%) 600.0 mg
Epimedium (40% Icariian) 250.0 mg
Piperine (95%) 15.0 mg

Trans-Resveratrol:
This compound is like sliced bread to the supplement industry. There are many different health benefits to come from resveratrol, but we picked it up for one in particular. Resveratrol is capable of modulating estrogenic receptors as well as controlling aromatase, giving it that One Two Punch for estrogen control. Research has shown its estrogenic modulation capabilities to increase sperm production by stimulating the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis.
Quercetin & Piperine:
Well we've got our pretty sick post cycle therapy stack going here, but there poses one small problem, and that's absorption and bioavailability. Icariin and Resveratrol do not have the greatest bioavailablity in all the land so we gave them a little help with Quercetin and Piperine. Quercetin is used because it is the most potent natural inbitor of estrone sulfanase which degrades compounds like resveratrol. This makes not only aids in absorption, but enhances antiestrogenic activity. Piperine is another addition because it enhances the ability of your intestines to absorb nutrients and phytochemicals. Additionally, piperine may also inhibit the glucuronidase enzyme, another enzyme which degrades resveratrol.
:gotsearch if its the same product im thinking of its not enough

Beast116

Awards
Im also taking Natural Testostarone booster:

Tongkat ali root (Eurycoma longigolia jack)
Tribulus terrestris
Meca root (lepidum mayenila)
Muira Puama Root (Ptychopetalum peltatum)
Velvet bean (Macuna pruriens)

Other ingredients: Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate and Silica.

Beast116

Awards
Also tell me what you take for ph cause you look like a Cutt-up Beast