Supplements for strength and endurance.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Hi

Despite taking Creatine ethyl ester , my strength has dived rather than increased and so has my endurance.Today at the gym after a 2 day break was hard work (chest day)
I have 5/6 meals per day, take VPX Synthesize post workout (also has creatine in it and EAAs )plus the usual whey /carbs
My pre workout meal about 90 mins before training is small amount of potatoes , fish and some veggies.

I also take leucine (leukic) pre and post wo.

Ive been training a few years and this hasnt happened for a long long time .So long ago i carnt remember how i overcome this.

I dont want to go the stims route but are considering cordyceps and or rhodiola rosea.
Any suggestions please

Thanks for your time.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ditch the CEE and pick up some Creapure.

Additionally, don't forget that sleep, stress and life in general has a huge impact on performance. Not to mention total caloric intake - in general, if you're feeling under-recovered, more food can help.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Try listening to some music while working out. I've found I can put 10-20 more lbs. on some lifts just by listening to some metal while I workout.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
CEE has been proving not to be as effective as regular creatine monohydrate. Use creapure. Its micronized creatine monohydrate and it works. Take it with your Leukic, alpha lipoic acid and NAC, maybe carbs with this combo as well if your allowing them in your diet anyways. Beta alanine is another solid additon too.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
creatine nitrate is said to be 1000xmore soluble than regular creatine.

i would look at APS mesomorph and creatine nitrate. look at the logs!!!!!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Definitely going to try this soon

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi

Despite taking Creatine ethyl ester , my strength has dived rather than increased and so has my endurance.Today at the gym after a 2 day break was hard work (chest day)
I have 5/6 meals per day, take VPX Synthesize post workout (also has creatine in it and EAAs )plus the usual whey /carbs
My pre workout meal about 90 mins before training is small amount of potatoes , fish and some veggies.

Ive been training a few years and this hasnt happened for a long long time .So long ago i carnt remember how i overcome this.

I dont want to go the stims route but are considering cordyceps and or rhodiola rosea.
Any suggestions please

Thanks for your time.
This stack has all of the basics you need including our pre workout Pre Max

http://www.primordialperformance.com/store/ultimate-pre-workout-stacker.html

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Creatine Nitrate and Beta Alanine. Or if you prefer to go the cheap route....creapure. Its a great product.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haven't tried the Cre-nitrate by itself, but Mesomorph is one-of-a-kind.:afro:
you aint kidding. like you i just did mesomorph for 1 jug. now i have been on creatine nitrate AND meso for a little over a week.

this is something everyone should try-absolutely amazing results. most amazing products i ever tried.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mesomorph per scoop has roughly 2 grams of creatine nitratre, stacked with 4 caps of pure creatine nitrate, the results are drastic and absolutely measurable.

I don't sing the praises of many supps, in the past I've done so regarding Triazole and I'm doing it now with Mesomorph and creatine nitrate. If your diet/training program are all tailored correctly, and you add creatine nitrate into the mix the results are incredible....period.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi

Any suggestions please

Thanks for your time.
Nick is right:
...don't forget that sleep, stress and life in general has a huge impact on performance. Not to mention total caloric intake - in general, if you're feeling under-recovered, more food can help.
As far as helping with endurance, Cordyceps definitely will aid with this. I actually use Rhodiola Rosea and that has made a huge difference for me - especially stacked with Suma Root, so you might want to look into that.

If you want to try something new and give your body a break, I recommend using Assault - it already contains creatine, so you won't need a separate creatine product, and it contains minimal caffeine. I have recently started using it, and trust me, going a day without using it, I notice the difference!

If you decide not to try Assault, then definitely switch out the CEE for creatine monohydrate or something like Kre-Alkalyn (of you prefer pills) or CreaPure (if you prefer powder).

~Rosie~

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
thanks everyone for your advice . will def look further into your suggestions

if theres one thing that really bugs me , its slogging away in the gym and leaving thinking you might as well stayed at home.

take care

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
How come when I click on Mesomorph, the store says it's discontinued by the manufacturer?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks everyone for your advice . will def look further into your suggestions

if theres one thing that really bugs me , its slogging away in the gym and leaving thinking you might as well stayed at home.

take care
No worries :)

That's feeling sucks, but we all have days like that. If it continues too long, it could be indicating that you need a break, even if only for a few days.

~Rosie~

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How come when I click on Mesomorph, the store says it's discontinued by the manufacturer?
that's because nutraplanet has not picked it up yet. pm judgementday for the best place to get it.

believe me you will be glad you did. it is by far the best i have used-the creatine nitrate in mesomorph is so much better than other forms of creatine that it's unreal.

i will never use any other form of creatine from now on!!!!!

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
totally get on some bulk Creapure ad Beta alanine for performance man, thats whats needed it will increase muscular ATP levels and also buffer lactic acid so you can perform longer

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I second this
yup, no more creatine mono for me, lol. creapure is a step up from plain mono, but isn't in same league as creatine nitrate.

it's like gunsmoke versus star wars, lol.

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
i like beta-alanine and citrulline malate together. cheap & effective

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I use creapure and beta alanine along with some ibcaa's and peptopro (map). I've been hearing better and better things about creatine nitrate though, definitely on my 2011 supplements to try list. Punch yourself in the face or make a gun with your fingers and push it into your temple and imagine a real gun, sounds strange but honest to God it helps. Screaming really gets your sympathetic nervous system going as well.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I am a creatine non-responder. I've tried everything from mono, creapure, CEE, MCC, Creatine Gluconate, Creatine Pyruvate, Creatin-ol-phosphate, etc. to no effect.

After all that, I tried Creatine Nitrate and let me tell you it's COMPLETELY DIFFERENT! I have had some of the best pumps ever on this, dosing at 8 caps (3g creatine nitrate) 30 minutes pre-workout. It restored my faith in creatine (though I think it's the nitrates doing the heavy lifting).

You can check out my log if you like, but so far I've been incredibly impressed with APS and their entire lineup, especially creatine nitrate. It's something you should try!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/164978-aps-creatine-nitrate.html

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Since you already have the Sythesize, you could try taking that while you're working out. The PeptoPro hydrolyzed casein should help with endurance and not cause the cramping that other proteins could cause if taken intra-workout.

All this talk about it and I may have to try this Creatine Nitrate everyone speaks so highly of. I've always been keen on Creapure. I think the idea of dropping the CEE for another form + adding Beta-Alanine would be a good route as well.

DaJaP

DaJaP

Awards
on top of what everyone else has been saying, get a quick burning carb in right before your workout, maybe even a protein bar. You'll see the difference immediately

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Since you already have the Sythesize, you could try taking that while you're working out. The PeptoPro hydrolyzed casein should help with endurance and not cause the cramping that other proteins could cause if taken intra-workout.

All this talk about it and I may have to try this Creatine Nitrate everyone speaks so highly of. I've always been keen on Creapure. I think the idea of dropping the CEE for another form + adding Beta-Alanine would be a good route as well.
try the creatine nitrate-there won't be any turning back...:147:

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
on top of what everyone else has been saying, get a quick burning carb in right before your workout, maybe even a protein bar. You'll see the difference immediately
def. sounds good. Sometimes i'll have a glass of milk pre-workout. i used to even have a protein drink during my work-outs.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
just like to thank everyone for their input.

The course of action ive decided to take is as Rosie suggested ie rhodiola and Suma root and others who suggested creatine nitrate by APS.

So far ive had two days on all the above and am leaving the gym feeling on top of my game.

Hope it continues.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just like to thank everyone for their input.

The course of action ive decided to take is as Rosie suggested ie rhodiola and Suma root and others who suggested creatine nitrate by APS.

So far ive had two days on all the above and am leaving the gym feeling on top of my game.

Hope it continues.
No worries :)

That's great stuff! Hope you get back to feeling on top of everything as soon as possible, and I believe that what you're using will definitely do that - I know that it makes HUGE difference for me, and for me to say that is something :)

~Rosie~

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know this much in just 4 days of stacking my APS Creatine Nitrate, Mesomorph, Testatropin and Erase, I feel more energize with a more focused energy. The Mesomorph kicks in with in minutes of consuming and takes over my body like nothing I've ever tried. Good luck with it, I wish you the best.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Hi

Any suggestions please

Thanks for your time.
To tell you the truth,i would drop the leukic,waste of money my dude,and maybe it does actually work for u,but for me,did nothing,and did nothing for prolly 85.9% of the other people that have ran it,but are you considering a PH?Not recommending it,just wondering what your willing to take.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:hijacked: to all those who suggested BA for endurance.. how much would you take prior to an activity? I recently took judo and jui jitsu back up and some extra endurance could always help. And I got a small tub of BA sitting on my dresser right now Thanks

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Judo, anywhere from 1.5g-3g should do it for you, start low and see how it effects you then increase if you feel the need.

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
Ive been taking Carnobolic which helps increase endurance quite well, it delivers carnosine instead of using beta-alanine to increase intra muscular carnosine stores. I usually notice the effects from the very first dose and theres no tingly effect that can sometimes get annoying.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
To tell you the truth,i would drop the leukic,waste of money my dude,and maybe it does actually work for u,but for me,did nothing,and did nothing for prolly 85.9% of the other people that have ran it,but are you considering a PH?Not recommending it,just wondering what your willing to take.
im about half way through the leukic, its difficult to tell with these things whether they do anything or not.Ill finish it but it wont be a repeat supplement.
Believe me i have thought and thought about a ph ,It would have to be a ph and not a ds; as i understand it , with a ph the liver does the conversion whereas a ds is a steroid so no conversion required.

Also i think ph are not 17a - i may be wrong on that.

It would also have to be mild , non estrogenic , no dht conversion .As you see i dont want much.

however its too early to dismiss the regime ive just started.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:hijacked: to all those who suggested BA for endurance.. how much would you take prior to an activity? I recently took judo and jui jitsu back up and some extra endurance could always help. And I got a small tub of BA sitting on my dresser right now Thanks
Studies on BA were at 3.2g spread through the day. Probably best 1.6g AM, 1.6g PM. People seem to like to dose higher though. Gaspari Anavite actually uses the study dosage in their multivitamin, so it technically covers you for BA (and LCLT).

Gaspari had alluded to some studies showing Carnitine interfering with workout endurance if you supplement pre/intra (though I never actually got to see those studies). That's why SP MAX and SizeOn don't use BA, but instead use Taurine which has more studies supporting ergogenic effects pre and intra.

The other one is Citrulline Malate at 5-6g pre-workout.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive been using 4 scoops (1.6g per scoop). 1 scoop divided into 4 MAP shakes ( 2 scoops of MAP ). Seeing results in my performance and my physique after one week.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
since starting lclt i see a boost in my test cyp reaction-seem to be feeling it more. thinking to replace straight lclt with protocol since nutra is always sold out of lclt.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive been using 4 scoops (1.6g per scoop). 1 scoop divided into 4 MAP shakes ( 2 scoops of MAP ). Seeing results in my performance and my physique after one week.
I've been doing almost the same exact thing - 4 scoops of this split up throughout the day. I have some during and after each of my AM and PM workouts.

It's a good, simple staple.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
since starting lclt i see a boost in my test cyp reaction-seem to be feeling it more. thinking to replace straight lclt with protocol since nutra is always sold out of lclt.
L-carnitine L-tartrate (LCLT) increases androgen receptor content

Elevating your blood levels of testosterone is just ONE way to boost your muscle's anabolic processes. By increasing levels of the androgen receptor, which makes it easier for your cells to take in the steroid hormone testosterone, you can in essence sensitive your muscles more so. Thus, turning you into an anabolic, muscle-building machine

-neo

you are a BEAST Tim :biggthumpup:

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the Drive + RPM stack is nice. keeps me going in the gym forever and nice gains off of it

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
L-carnitine L-tartrate (LCLT) increases androgen receptor content

Elevating your blood levels of testosterone is just ONE way to boost your muscle's anabolic processes. By increasing levels of the androgen receptor, which makes it easier for your cells to take in the steroid hormone testosterone, you can in essence sensitive your muscles more so. Thus, turning you into an anabolic, muscle-building machine

-neo

you are a BEAST Tim :biggthumpup:
thanks, max-i really like lclt.
tom, lol.