Supplements for strength and endurance.

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. just like to thank everyone for their input.

The course of action ive decided to take is as Rosie suggested ie rhodiola and Suma root and others who suggested creatine nitrate by APS.

So far ive had two days on all the above and am leaving the gym feeling on top of my game.

Hope it continues.

2. Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    just like to thank everyone for their input.

The course of action ive decided to take is as Rosie suggested ie rhodiola and Suma root and others who suggested creatine nitrate by APS.

So far ive had two days on all the above and am leaving the gym feeling on top of my game.

Hope it continues.
    No worries

That's great stuff! Hope you get back to feeling on top of everything as soon as possible, and I believe that what you're using will definitely do that - I know that it makes HUGE difference for me, and for me to say that is something

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

3. I know this much in just 4 days of stacking my APS Creatine Nitrate, Mesomorph, Testatropin and Erase, I feel more energize with a more focused energy. The Mesomorph kicks in with in minutes of consuming and takes over my body like nothing I've ever tried. Good luck with it, I wish you the best.

4. Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    Hi

Despite taking Creatine ethyl ester , my strength has dived rather than increased and so has my endurance.Today at the gym after a 2 day break was hard work (chest day)
    I have 5/6 meals per day, take VPX Synthesize post workout (also has creatine in it and EAAs )plus the usual whey /carbs
    My pre workout meal about 90 mins before training is small amount of potatoes , fish and some veggies.

I also take leucine (leukic) pre and post wo.

Ive been training a few years and this hasnt happened for a long long time .So long ago i carnt remember how i overcome this.

I dont want to go the stims route but are considering cordyceps and or rhodiola rosea.
    Any suggestions please

Thanks for your time.
    To tell you the truth,i would drop the leukic,waste of money my dude,and maybe it does actually work for u,but for me,did nothing,and did nothing for prolly 85.9% of the other people that have ran it,but are you considering a PH?Not recommending it,just wondering what your willing to take.

5. to all those who suggested BA for endurance.. how much would you take prior to an activity? I recently took judo and jui jitsu back up and some extra endurance could always help. And I got a small tub of BA sitting on my dresser right now Thanks
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
    •   

6. Judo, anywhere from 1.5g-3g should do it for you, start low and see how it effects you then increase if you feel the need.

7. Ive been taking Carnobolic which helps increase endurance quite well, it delivers carnosine instead of using beta-alanine to increase intra muscular carnosine stores. I usually notice the effects from the very first dose and theres no tingly effect that can sometimes get annoying.

8. Quote Originally Posted by TheMeatus101 View Post
    To tell you the truth,i would drop the leukic,waste of money my dude,and maybe it does actually work for u,but for me,did nothing,and did nothing for prolly 85.9% of the other people that have ran it,but are you considering a PH?Not recommending it,just wondering what your willing to take.
    im about half way through the leukic, its difficult to tell with these things whether they do anything or not.Ill finish it but it wont be a repeat supplement.
    Believe me i have thought and thought about a ph ,It would have to be a ph and not a ds; as i understand it , with a ph the liver does the conversion whereas a ds is a steroid so no conversion required.

Also i think ph are not 17a - i may be wrong on that.

It would also have to be mild , non estrogenic , no dht conversion .As you see i dont want much.

however its too early to dismiss the regime ive just started.

9. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    to all those who suggested BA for endurance.. how much would you take prior to an activity? I recently took judo and jui jitsu back up and some extra endurance could always help. And I got a small tub of BA sitting on my dresser right now Thanks
    Studies on BA were at 3.2g spread through the day. Probably best 1.6g AM, 1.6g PM. People seem to like to dose higher though. Gaspari Anavite actually uses the study dosage in their multivitamin, so it technically covers you for BA (and LCLT).

Gaspari had alluded to some studies showing Carnitine interfering with workout endurance if you supplement pre/intra (though I never actually got to see those studies). That's why SP MAX and SizeOn don't use BA, but instead use Taurine which has more studies supporting ergogenic effects pre and intra.

The other one is Citrulline Malate at 5-6g pre-workout.

10. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    to all those who suggested BA for endurance.. how much would you take prior to an activity? I recently took judo and jui jitsu back up and some extra endurance could always help. And I got a small tub of BA sitting on my dresser right now Thanks
    Ive been using 4 scoops (1.6g per scoop). 1 scoop divided into 4 MAP shakes ( 2 scoops of MAP ). Seeing results in my performance and my physique after one week.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

11. since starting lclt i see a boost in my test cyp reaction-seem to be feeling it more. thinking to replace straight lclt with protocol since nutra is always sold out of lclt.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

12. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Ive been using 4 scoops (1.6g per scoop). 1 scoop divided into 4 MAP shakes ( 2 scoops of MAP ). Seeing results in my performance and my physique after one week.
    I've been doing almost the same exact thing - 4 scoops of this split up throughout the day. I have some during and after each of my AM and PM workouts.

It's a good, simple staple.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

13. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    since starting lclt i see a boost in my test cyp reaction-seem to be feeling it more. thinking to replace straight lclt with protocol since nutra is always sold out of lclt.
    L-carnitine L-tartrate (LCLT) increases androgen receptor content

Elevating your blood levels of testosterone is just ONE way to boost your muscle's anabolic processes. By increasing levels of the androgen receptor, which makes it easier for your cells to take in the steroid hormone testosterone, you can in essence sensitive your muscles more so. Thus, turning you into an anabolic, muscle-building machine

-neo

you are a BEAST Tim

14. the Drive + RPM stack is nice. keeps me going in the gym forever and nice gains off of it
    BPS Representative

15. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    L-carnitine L-tartrate (LCLT) increases androgen receptor content

Elevating your blood levels of testosterone is just ONE way to boost your muscle's anabolic processes. By increasing levels of the androgen receptor, which makes it easier for your cells to take in the steroid hormone testosterone, you can in essence sensitive your muscles more so. Thus, turning you into an anabolic, muscle-building machine

-neo

you are a BEAST Tim
    thanks, max-i really like lclt.
    tom, lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Testosterone in strength and endurance
    By need4speed in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-13-2010, 02:40 PM
  2. Strength and Endurance Supplements