H-drol

Status
Not open for further replies.

dzlknight1223

Awards
Ok so I'm new to this forum and I'm new to pro-hormones. I have been doing some research on h-drol, much of which has come up to this website so I figured I might as well join. For starters, I was thinking about trying a PH and I heard h-drol was a mild one. The issue I'm having is I have 2 bottles of CEL H-drol (25mg per caps, 60 caps per bottle). I have no idea how i should take it, as I'm seeing people state 50/50/75. To which I don't know how that works. Secondly, I understand that i need a PCT, but i have no idea what i should take. As i regularly take pre-workouts and natural test boosters, along with a creatine complex. Finally, I just switched to the LG sciences Anadraulic State GT, which as i understand has SARM properties. SO... if anyone could please help on how to do this properly, that is, how much should i take, for 4 or 6 weeks, and what specifically should i take as soon as the cycle is out. I got the bottles for free as someone mixed up addresses and I figured I might as well give it a shot since i had been considering it anyway, but it seems complicated and I don't want to risk the sides unless I can do this properly. thanks in advance, sorry for the long post and I'm sure a repeat thread.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how old are you?

.....i think we should be on TROLL Watch

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
some NOX edge is all he needs for massive gains

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
he's not ready for cell tech

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
he's not ready for cell tech

Cell tech would prolly stunt his growth, and shrink his balls, and completely destroy his joints forever

he should start by sniffing cell tech's aroma, then slowly work up to rubbing the powder against his skin, this way he wont completely destroy his hormones, and he'll avoid his balls from falling off completely.

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
his pct will include heavy doses of muff cabbage aka muff garbage

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
H-drol is a otherwise known as Ham(Drol). The 50/50/75 just means how many pounds of ham you eat each weak. 50 lbs week 1, 50 lbs week 2, 50 lbs. week 3. As for PCT (Post Coital Trauma), well, I fail to see how that has any relevance to this topic.

You'll be swole in no time bro.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
his pct will include heavy doses of muff cabbage aka muff garbage
stop playing
PCT for Cell tech:
Dbol
Tren
Anadrol
Test e
Winny
and some superdrol wouldnt hurt

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LMFAO i find it suspicious that he is still online but has not posted anything

I CALL TROLL!!!

dzlknight1223

Awards
thank you for not helping at all. I'll be 22 in december. Cell tech is garbage, like most Muscle Tech products i've tried. At least in my experience. Just because i don't know much about PH doesnt mean im an idiot. I really appreciate the retarded remarks though. Obviously 50/50/75 is how many mg but I didn't know how that translates to a 6 week cycle.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thank you for not helping at all. I'll be 22 in december. Cell tech is garbage, like most Muscle Tech products i've tried. At least in my experience. Just because i don't know much about PH doesnt mean im an idiot. I really appreciate the retarded remarks though. Obviously 50/50/75 is how many mg but I didn't know how that translates to a 6 week cycle.
1st of all wrong section
2nd of all you sound like a TROLL
3rd of all if you dont know what you are doing you obviously dont belong or should consider PH/AAS
4th at a buck fifty you still have potential muscle to develope naturally
5th the answer to all your question could be easily found
6th i bet you dont know what a SERM is

...had enough or should i keep going?

dzlknight1223

Awards
SERM regulates your estrogen levels when you come off a pro-hormone or test because you stop producing test but continue to produce estrogen. So the side effects come from increased estrogen levels without test levels returning to normal. The SERM acts like estrogen, but isn't. The answer to my questions could be easily found, true. If you werent such a **** it probably would have been answered already. So good point! As for developing muscle naturally obviously I can do that. I've been working out for almost 6 years now and started at 125 back in highschool. I have been at 155-160 for the past 3 months despite my diet and was going to use the PH to break this recent plateau. And its not so much that i don't know what i'm doing, its more like I want the specifics of what to take and the best recommendations for it from people that have experience in the field. Thats how you learn. Anything else you want to be an ass about or should i keep going?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SERM regulates your estrogen levels when you come off a pro-hormone or test because you stop producing test but continue to produce estrogen. So the side effects come from increased estrogen levels without test levels returning to normal. The SERM acts like estrogen, but isn't. The answer to my questions could be easily found, true. If you werent such a **** it probably would have been answered already. So good point! As for developing muscle naturally obviously I can do that. I've been working out for almost 6 years now and started at 125 back in highschool. I have been at 155-160 for the past 3 months despite my diet and was going to use the PH to break this recent plateau. And its not so much that i don't know what i'm doing, its more like I want the specifics of what to take and the best recommendations for it from people that have experience in the field. Thats how you learn. Anything else you want to be an ass about or should i keep going?

:twak:

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
I have no idea how i should take it, as I'm seeing people state 50/50/75. To which I don't know how that works. Secondly, I understand that i need a PCT, but i have no idea what i should take.
Want to know why no one takes you seriously?

1. Read your above statements
2. You think Hdrol should be run for 3 weeks
3. Read your above statements
4. You weigh 150
5. You have said nothing about your diet or how you train
6. Read your above statements
7. You were being a douche because you didn't get the answer you wanted
8. Read your above statements
9. There is more info about Hdrol than you have time for
10. Read your above statements

Status
Not open for further replies.