Ecdysterone - Any fans here?

Page 3 of 23 First 123458 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.55%

I take ecdystone 4 times a day... Should I be taking it with meals or in between meals on a empty stomach? I now take 3 tabs with meals and once a day on a empty stomach...

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.54%

just recieved my sub sterone while i was at the gym, came back, and although it said to take 6 pumps prior to workout, i just took 6 immediately after. hope this works!
  3. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    I just completed another 3 month run of this stuff. I love it.

I know this is not a "sexy" supplement and the effects are not like gear or a PH's but the stuff just recomps me like none other. More importantly, since I am in my 40's, I do not have to worry about sides!! NONE and the fact I am not without messing around with my hormones; this makes the cost needed for higher doses justified.

-I am able to cheat more an get away with it.
    -Maintain strength while dieting.
    -Leans me out - similar to var ( I crap you not)
    -Get crazy vascular (even at rest).
    -"Feel" better (adaptogenic properties?!?!?!)

I used to run ~2 grams a day (1x300mg cap from SciFit every 2 hours x 6 caps/day).

This time around, I ran this again and added:
    1) EBOL (4 caps/day) - Spread out at 1 cap every 3 hours
    2) LeanXtreme (3 caps a day - spread out 1 cap every 3 hours)
    ***LeanXtreme made my fat loss and recomp more pronounced this time!

RIPPED and I enjoyed my 2 cheat days per week.

This is NOT a cheap cycle but the results and lack of sides and almost euphoric feeling while "ON" made this one fun cycle.

Just figured I'd share
    My single favorite OTC compound, period. I have long since sang its praises as an indispensable adjunct to my all-time most successful natural cycle. I Emailed Sci-Fit directly and asked them to enlighten me on their Ecdy content extract yield, and never heard back from them. I would only advise people to seek out 98%, since oral dosing with this compound can be dicey (absorption), and Russian Star even has a famous log detailing his experiences injecting it (my chosen method of administration, should RS ever get back to me with those directions! Ha!)

Also... testing methods and extract percentages can vary wildly based on the thoroughness of testing, and testing procedure used; so it can be a risky investment, even if the distributor advertises 98%.

If finances were of no consequence, I would really like to undergo a massive dose protocol, and see if the effects are dose dependent and max out at an optimal dosage, or if they can truly compound and increase higher and higher.

At any rate, I have several quotes from bulk distributors, and am always toying with the option to run it at something unprecedented, around 10g/day (!), and report back on the overall result - which I would confidently hypothesize would be staggering indeed.

M-Stak is my all time favorite iteration of an Ecdy product thus far, but that was taken in concert with Animal Test and Hemodraulix, so the exaggerated anabolism and body re-composition can't be credited solely to M-Stak.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.56%

Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    My single favorite OTC compound, period. I have long since sang its praises as an indispensable adjunct to my all-time most successful natural cycle. I Emailed Sci-Fit directly and asked them to enlighten me on their Ecdy content extract yield, and never heard back from them. I would only advise people to seek out 98%, since oral dosing with this compound can be dicey (absorption), and Russian Star even has a famous log detailing his experiences injecting it (my chosen method of administration, should RS ever get back to me with those directions! Ha!)

Also... testing methods and extract percentages can vary wildly based on the thoroughness of testing, and testing procedure used; so it can be a risky investment, even if the distributor advertises 98%.

If finances were of no consequence, I would really like to undergo a massive dose protocol, and see if the effects are dose dependent and max out at an optimal dosage, or if they can truly compound and increase higher and higher.

At any rate, I have several quotes from bulk distributors, and am always toying with the option to run it at something unprecedented, around 10g/day (!), and report back on the overall result - which I would confidently hypothesize would be staggering indeed.
    10g/day would be pretty expensive but id definitely follow if u logged it it wouldnt suprise me if it felt like u were taking dbol lol
    CELTIC LABS REP
  5. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.36%

Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    10g/day would be pretty expensive but id definitely follow if u logged it it wouldnt suprise me if it felt like u were taking dbol lol
    Muscle fullness to spare... but I'll still keep it all to myself!
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.26%

A tip for those interested in maximizing Ecdy's activation of cyclic GMP (cGMP) and mTOR/PI3k-AKT pathway during the workout. The latter pathway is the most important, at least according to this study recently performed at Rutgers:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=us

If using LG's sub-ecdy, consider dosing about 15 min prior to the workout, + 3g of GABA, then consuming the following intra workout drink:

GABA
    http://store.anabolicminds.com/produ...500-grams.html

75 g of Kwik Karb
    http://store.anabolicminds.com/produ...ze-3-3-lb.html

25g of whey isolate, inclusive of di-tri peptides
    http://store.anabolicminds.com/produ...alth-5lbs.html

20g of BCAA's
    http://store.anabolicminds.com/produ...-s-1-kilo.html

Alternatively, 10g of Leucine
    http://store.anabolicminds.com/produ...100-grams.html

The 3g dose of GABA prior to the workout has been shown to quadruple GH output:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=us

Ecdy is a known amplifier of cyclic GMP (cGMP), which will be of much benefit during the workout. This clue was buried deep in LaFont's excellent paper, Practical uses for ecdysteroids in mammals including humans: an update R. Lafont1,3 and L. Dinan2,4. See page 16 of 30, under sub-heading: "Rapid membrane effects";

http://www.insectscience.org/3.7/Laf...S_3_7_2003.pdf

Finally, I use many of those very same ingredients from Nutraplanet in that intra workout drink. The amylopectins found in Kwik Karb rapidly pull the aminos and other goodies through the stomach, into the duodenum/small intestine and ultimately to the blood/muscle to recover you mighty quick.

BONUS: You'll have none of the bloating/crash seen with dextrose. Start sipping that drink 15 min prior to, between sets and finish up after your workout. Finally, take another post workout dose of LG's Substerone at this time. Doing so will put the product in the best position to amplify your gains.

We have other tips and tricks we use in The Blueprint, but I hope the above helps you guys...
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.26%

[QUOTE=Outstanding;2625663]My single favorite OTC compound, period. I have long since sang its praises as an indispensable adjunct to my all-time most successful natural cycle. I Emailed Sci-Fit directly and asked them to enlighten me on their Ecdy content extract yield, and never heard back from them. I would only advise people to seek out 98%, since oral dosing with this compound can be dicey (absorption), and Russian Star even has a famous log detailing his experiences injecting it (my chosen method of administration, should RS ever get back to me with those directions! Ha!)

QUOTE]

Damn, I'm going to PM you man on that super-concentrated transdermal dosing protocol you're using

With respect to Ecdy and which product is best. I am unclear as to SciFit's source but the last public divulgence of source material was Cyanotis Vaga. The pricepoint/mg for that product would seem to support that is still the case.

Finally, the gold standard (IMO) is still full spectrum Rhaponticum Carthamoides Extract. If you look closely at the literature, testing done (in humans) almost always gets back to full spectrum RCE as superior to any isolated Ecdy. Now it's true there is a fusillade of 20H, Turkesterone etc related literature showing they do as much/more in little furry creatures, but full spectrum RCE always showed up in humans as best - likely due to something called the "levseins" complex.

Briefly, "levseins" is referred to in the former Soviet literature as a grouping of 10-12 (depending upon who's literature you read) of Ecdy's in a very specific ratio. PART of that ratio is 20H, part is Turk etc. There are also other beneficial components in the plant such as various tannins, resins etc that impart great benefit.

One wrinkle if going to injectible route. Standalone ecdy's such as 20H etc are more water soluble vs. their androgen bretheren. Although they share the classic 4 carbon ring backbone, the multiple OH groups lend themselves to the molecule being more hydrophyllic (water loving) vs. hydrophobic.

The REVERSE is true however with RCE due to the other components contained therein (tannins, resins etc). RCE is more hydrophobic. This is easily demonstrated by pouring straight 98% RCE into water and then vegetable oil. You'll notice it separates in water despite vigorous mixing. In oil, it will disperse much easier.

FINAL WORD: I'm not sure why but LEGIT RCE was/is in very short supply. One company here in early August was offered "98% RCE" by a supplier in China and sent a C of A to back that up. Upon being tested, it was between 50-60% RCE with the balance (20H content) being spiked with Cyanotis Vaga.

Hope that helps. PM on the way...
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Love ecdy! Can we get NP to bring back bulk ecdy!?!?

9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.56%

Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Love ecdy! Can we get NP to bring back bulk ecdy!?!?
    I wish!
    CELTIC LABS REP
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.18%

Maybe if we over load them with emails...

11. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.36%

Maybe if we over load them with emails...
    Spambot to the RESCUE!!!
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.15%

There's a few new/nice ecdy products on NP
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.18%

Quote Originally Posted by BB12 View Post
    Name?

14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.15%

Last time I named this product, I got a virtual hand slap by the admin or mod.
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.18%

PM?

I looked at NP and found the sane ol ecdy...

16. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.36%

Last time I named this product, I got a virtual hand slap by the admin or mod.
    You got 'disciplined' for mentioning a product Nutra...... sells?
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.18%

Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post

M-Stak is my all time favorite iteration of an Ecdy product thus far, but that was taken in concert with Animal Test and Hemodraulix, so the exaggerated anabolism and body re-composition can't be credited solely to M-Stak.
    Any luck with bulk ecdy? I would be very interested in running 10-15 grams a day.

18. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.36%

Any luck with bulk ecdy? I would be very interested in running 10-15 grams a day.
    Yes, found it two places actually... but ended up paying off credit cards in stead. How stupid and irresponsible of me, haha!!
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.18%

Indeed..... Haha

20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.56%

mass addiction or tbol?
    CELTIC LABS REP
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.33%

I had my chance... about a month ago I got an email about a liquid ecdy product. A limited run from LG sciences. Im not a big fan of liquid supps, unless its liquavade from primordial performance, so I passed. Anybody else take advantage of this offer or get the same email as me? Im still interested in ecdy.
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.56%

i got the email, but it was a proprietary blend and theres no telling how much was in there so i passed
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.56%

anyone tried bulk maral root? looks cheaper than buying an extracted product and contains all the same stuff, just with other parts of the plant. i would imagine it also has better absorbtion due to it being in a more natural environment (still in the plant)
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.18%

anyone tried bulk maral root? looks cheaper than buying an extracted product and contains all the same stuff, just with other parts of the plant. i would imagine it also has better absorbtion due to it being in a more natural environment (still in the plant)
    Never even heard of it...

25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.18%

Ok did a quick google and I believe you're on to something. Maral root is high in Rhaponticum, the form of ecdy (AKA ecdypure*) TL uses in their E-Bol...

This is from wiki... Like I said i did a quick google lol

Research indicates that maral root may have a beneficial effect on impotence, memory and learning, increasing working capacity of tired skeletal muscles, as well as anabolic and adaptogenic processes.

Rhaponticum is high in 20-E or 20-hydroxyecdysone, one of the most common molting hormones in insects, crabs, and some worms and 20E can disrupt their molting and reproduction. So if an infectious disease involves an invertebrate vector that molts, there is a good chance it can disrupt the life cycle of that vector.

26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.56%

its another name for Rhaponticum Carthamoides plant that a lot of the "higher quality" ecdy is extracted from. so its like buying the full plant instead of an extraction
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.18%

its another name for Rhaponticum Carthamoides plant that a lot of the "higher quality" ecdy is extracted from. so its like buying the full plant instead of an extraction
    Lol yeah I found that... Now the question is how much would I have to put into my body to get the same effects I get from e-Bol??

28. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  214 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.9%

i'm a noob on this site, but this was the first thread i was linked to.

i gotta say the ecdy's are solid supplements. great for vascularity, intensity, and overall gains. some even help your sleep quality.
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.18%

Quote Originally Posted by GameSpeed View Post
    i'm a noob on this site, but this was the first thread i was linked to.

i gotta say the ecdy's are solid supplements. great for vascularity, intensity, and overall gains. some even help your sleep quality.
    Welcome, I believe tnubs made a good discover here... I agree with all you said about ecdy, it's hands down my favorite supplement. I'm currently on a off cycle of ecdy (4 days into) and notice my veins are fading away

30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.56%

Lol yeah I found that... Now the question is how much would I have to put into my body to get the same effects I get from e-Bol??
    to be honest i have no idea but u could get two pounds of maral root for less than one bottle of e-bol. so 900 grams split between 25 days... lol thats a lot of root. (36 grams) but id say maybe 10g/day would be a better dose and judge from there.
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.18%

to be honest i have no idea but u could get two pounds of maral root for less than one bottle of e-bol. so 900 grams split between 25 days... lol thats a lot of root. (36 grams) but id say maybe 10g/day would be a better dose and judge from there.
    I'm looking at the same site lol muahahaha you gonna buy it or you gonna make me be the Ginny pig?

32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.56%

I'm looking at the same site lol muahahaha you gonna buy it or you gonna make me be the Ginny pig?
    haha, ive been looking all over google for anyone whose run the full root instead of just extracts and theres almost nothing that i can find. im tempted to try it and log it.

^^i see a figure of 0.7% whole plant is ecdy so it might actually take the full 36g to see similar results :-/
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.18%

haha, ive been looking all over google for anyone whose run the full root instead of just extracts and theres almost nothing that i can find. im tempted to try it and log it.

^^i see a figure of 0.7% whole plant is ecdy so it might actually take the full 36g to see similar results :-/

That sounds pricey !! Keep looking lol

34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.56%

That sounds pricey !! Keep looking lol
    there was one guy who said he had "good" results with 6-8g/day, tho. but im not sure what that means lol
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  214 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.9%

Welcome, I believe tnubs made a good discover here... I agree with all you said about ecdy, it's hands down my favorite supplement. I'm currently on a off cycle of ecdy (4 days into) and notice my veins are fading away

you cycle it? i only take a few days off in between ordering a new bottle. but then again i take pretty low dosages compared to everyone else. 300-600mg a day.

i did a lot of research a while back, and nothing led me to believe it needed to be cycled.
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.56%

you cycle it? i only take a few days off in between ordering a new bottle. but then again i take pretty low dosages compared to everyone else. 300-600mg a day.

i did a lot of research a while back, and nothing led me to believe it needed to be cycled.

what product are you taking?
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.36%

Clinical studies by ICN Pharmaceuticals demonstrated that the results are further improved when the drug is combined with a high-protein diet, to the point of equaling or even surpassing the beneficial effects of conventionally derived steroids such as Dianabol. The same studies showed the effective dose for a human to be around 5 mg per kg of body mass, daily. The compound becomes toxic only at doses of 6400 mg per kg of body mass per day.
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

38. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.86%

those studies said it had the same or better ability for protein synthesis as dbol. Although this is good, protein synthesis is not the only way in which steroids induce muscular gain. That is why ecdy is not even close to the muscle builder dbol is, though it may be a good natty product. Just dont want people to get pulled in by too much hype. thanks.
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.15%

^Right....

There are a handful of solid ecdy combo products out there for people looking to take a safer route
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.18%

I do a month on then a week off at about 2 grams a day. I'm taking a month off right now because I'm running a log for driven sports activate xtream.

What brand of ecdy do you use?

Similar Forum Threads

1. need some help on ecdysterone
    By FLAwrestler88 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-24-2009, 04:37 PM
  2. Ecdysterone
    By ironparson in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-07-2009, 07:28 PM
  3. ecdysterone
    By superbot in forum Supplements