Inner circle Modern bcaa? anyone got it?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got the email today and looked at the ingredients and bought it. seems very good and flavored :)....Price is excellent as well.....I love inner circle :)

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Saw it but still haven't bought it. Wanted to wait and see if the hype machine builds like crazy around this first, then after the smoke clears we can shall see.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol yea but the product sort of speaks for itself...Looks promising. but yea u right as well

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
just order one up to see about thoses BCAAs

Batman1991

Batman1991

Awards
I just ordered my package, here's what your getting for just $49.99:

3 ModernBcaa's and a new flavor of jack3d, yes, that's 4 items if bought separately worth about $160.00 for just 49.99, that sounds like a bad ass deal rather than wasting your money at GNC.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just ordered my package, here's what your getting for just $49.99:

3 ModernBcaa's and a new flavor of jack3d, yes, that's 4 items if bought separately worth about $160.00 for just 49.99, that sounds like a bad ass deal rather than wasting your money at GNC.
cant go wrong at all! i bought it without hesitaton

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
That jack3d white blue raspberry flavor sounds delish.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got in on this deal as soon as I got the e-mail for it. It is just flat-out sick! Just factor the new flavor of Jack3d at ~$20 that you usually pay for it and you're getting better than 1,000g of BCAAs for $30 - already flavored (aside from the one tub) and mixed at a good ratio.

I love it :)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i insist on having EAA's so im sticking to LG bc+eaa and vpx powershock.

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
Ugh, I would but I just got 1kg bcaa for $36 from trueprotein I ordered last week, today.

Don't need the jacked anyway. At least that's what I'll tell myself :lol:

Clear instantized BCAA mix has me interested. Otherwise, it's just another bcaa product IMO??

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
same here, i will just give the jacked away, but bcaa are mine, an a good deal cuz i wuz out
Ima keep my jack3d. The deal was good n someone needing it makes it even better...I have 2tubs of lgs bcaa but could never have enough bcaa

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
i insist on having EAA's so im sticking to LG bc+eaa and vpx powershock.
I plan on using LG's BC+EAA, and VPX's Powershock, as the flavor-base for the unflavored bottle of Modern BCAA's.

Over a kilogram of micronized BCAA's, plus a bottle of White Blue Raspberry Jack3d, for $49.99 shipped was just too good to pass up...

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I plan on using LG's BC+EAA, and VPX's Powershock, as the flavor-base for the unflavored bottle of Modern BCAA's.

Over a kilogram of micronized BCAA's, plus a bottle of White Blue Raspberry Jack3d, for $49.99 shipped was just too good to pass up...
Wow! U putting them all together as one serving? That's a lot of bcaa...and can get expensive..imo I think that's a waste..10g at one time is sufficent enough just my opinion

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Wow! U putting them all together as one serving? That's a lot of bcaa...and can get expensive..imo I think that's a waste..10g at one time is sufficent enough just my opinion
No, not all of them mixed together collectively... A half serving of Watermelon Kiwi BC+EAA's (1 1/2 scoops), and a half serving of the unflavored Modern BCAA's (1 scoop). That way I maximize economic efficiency, and further extend the "life" of each product.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, not all of them mixed together collectively... A half serving of Watermelon Kiwi BC+EAA's (1 1/2 scoops), and a half serving of the unflavored Modern BCAA's (1 scoop). That way I maximize economic efficiency, and further extend the "life" of each product.
Ohok makes sense...I put crystal light for flavor...I love it! I'm hooked

I got in on this deal as soon as I got the e-mail for it. It is just flat-out sick! Just factor the new flavor of Jack3d at ~$20 that you usually pay for it and you're getting better than 1,000g of BCAAs for $30 - already flavored (aside from the one tub) and mixed at a good ratio.

I love it :)
Free shipping...

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
this deal looks really good to me, jacked would normally be about half the price anyways... you all got me

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
You know I got this. But how do you have a white blue raspberry? That's just threatening the unthinkable.

Great deal I love inner circle releases. Usp needs to make more new products so I can get down with the IC deals

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Saw it but still haven't bought it. Wanted to wait and see if the hype machine builds like crazy around this first, then after the smoke clears we can shall see.
Everything in there is already proven...the just tied it all together. I picked some up to stack with GPLC

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
it won't taste like much, IMO

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't wait to use mine!! Thanks Jacob

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my order is pending since yesterday?!?!

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
ok i'll bite.

Ordering it up, cause damn it's a steal !

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Incredible deal. I ordered mine last night. It shipped this morning and FedEx estimates it will be here tomorrow.

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
i got some :) i have to pay more for shipping but thats ok

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
deal was a no brainer, I can't fukcing wait to get mine. Planets were aligned because I just so happened to need BCAA's, my PP BCAA's were running low.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ordered 1. I'm looking forward to trying this out and seeing how well it dissolves. Good deal, and good way to spread the word with the multiple tubs.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I bit. I'm a big user of LG's BC+EAA, but heck, that deal was too good to pass up.

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I literally just ran out of bcaas as well.. Hopefully the **** is worth it
More excited about the sustamine more than anything, but the doses are surely low.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
personally i got screwed, i never got my inner cirlce email, can a USP rep email me, maybe Chris from the folsom area.... what happened i dont want to miss out on this one :(

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
It just got here. It's like Christmas.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
you guys better post some pics so i can be green with raging envy. ;)

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
For those who wait for the e mail links I never get them. They are easy to figure out. And did others say there packages have already come? Oh man I hope mine is at home. I ordered 2...

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
havent gotten mine :-(....ordered mine the first day...

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What state are you in?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just saw the tracking and i get mine tue grrrrrr

ecupirate

Awards
Yeah, mine is arriving tuesday also. O well. I'm also excited to try the new flavor of jacked

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't even been notified of it's shipment.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
this happened with my pink magic during the last IC, then I got it like a day later lol

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mine says its supposed to be delivered tomorrow, but FEDEX doesnt deliver on saturdays do they? I will be super fuggin stoked if its here tomorrow!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fedex rolls on Saturdays