Looking for new Pre Workout leaning toward ASGT

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What you guys think? ASGT or Maximize- i will prolly use asgt what are its hormonal properties though?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What you guys think? ASGT or Maximize- i will prolly use asgt what are its hormonal properties though?
ASGT is great - pretty much the best specific preworkout product out there, IMO. Read the Technical Write-Up for more information and explanation on it - it's out there and readily available.

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
Maximize v2 is by far the strongest on a scoop per scoop basis.

take a look at this review:

by ccAbolic

After a week of use I have to say I am thoroughly impressed. The workouts are sick. Energy is insane, but not jittery amazingly enough. Focus is intense. Two scoops will not be an every day thing for me. 1.33 scoops is incredibly effective too. 2 just makes you swell up like you ran into a beehive(in a good way) and keeps you going as long as you damn well want it to. Yes, I did take some this morning!

Energy: 10/10
Focus: 10/10
Pumps: 10/10
Endurance:10/10 - adding this because you can easily hit the treadmill hours later and kick it into high gear.
Taste 9/10 - Was different at first, but I look forward to it now. Yum!

Buddy# 1 comments 30min into workout: "This stuff is giving me a pretty good boost. How much did you say it was?". You must understand he is a SP die hard fan and this is the first time he has ever bestowed that kind of compliment on another pwo. He's tried everything out there just about. He enjoys an overall good feeling, rather than just a stim effect, so the usual suspects never impressed him.

Buddy #2(also a die hard sp fan) at 6:30AM, gym parking lot: Jumps out of truck and says "man, I feel freakin awesome!" We refer to him as the stackmaster, because well, he stacks full doses of stims round the clock. Still, he felt the Maximize v2!

Buddy #2 at 3:30PM, same day via IM: "Dude what was that stuff you gave me? I'm still freakin' jacked. I feel like I can run a 10K". My response: "yeah, maybe 1.5 scoops for you instead of 2", thinking he thought this was a bad thing". Buddy #2: "screw that! 2 FULL scoops."

So, two more jugs off the shelves for iForce!
Im not going to get into ASGT, been there done that, but I personally think Maximize V2 is a better choice both in terms of the effects and the value of only needing 1 scoop or maybe 1.5

I myself use 1 scoop, working out 4x a week my tubs last 11 weeks....

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Get both and mix together.

1 scoop ASGT
.5-1 scoop maximize

Killer energy, focus and pumps..

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For what ASGT is, hands down its my choice.... I compile a few reviews for you.. look for yourself:D

Taste: 8/10
Most preworkout drinks either taste really sweet, really bland or just really bad. The original AS was pretty gross in my opinion but this is not the case with ASGT. The new formula tastes actually pretty damn good! I can sip on it without a problem and just a little settling in the bottom tastes a little weird.
Comparisons:
-I never liked or disliked the taste of Jack3d necessarily but I think this has a much better more flavor.
-It's less sweet and grainy than SuperPump250 which I think tastes great
-It's less bitter than White Flood.
-ASGT is on par with Cellucor's M5 Extreme as far as enjoyable taste. I actually like the taste of both of these a lot
-No bad flavor like the original AS-- you won't need to slam ASGT, its very sippable.​

Dosage: 9/10
One scoop really puts me in the zone. Energy is there, its clean, not jittery, the focus is apparent within around 25-35 minutes and the "motivation" or feeling to get up and pump some iron really kicks in around that 30-40 minute mark.
Comparisons:
-I've been up to around 2 scoops of the new Jack3d, two of SP250 and full dose of White Flood. This gives me just as much energy with one heaping scoop. From what I've heard, 2 scoops will kick your ass so if you build up a tolerance, there you go.
-Needs just one scoop like M5 and WF
-SP250 I needed 2 scoops most of the time to get this
-Not as much of a vascular feeling as with SP250 or other NO products but this is because they make AP to dose closer to workout time with the creatine product (ASGT) to have 60 minutes preworkout.
-White Flood gave me the tingles a decent amount of the time which I don't mind but ASGT gave me less of tingles all over and just a little on my tounge for a short period around dosing it.

Energy/Focus: 9.5/10
Energy on ASGT is awesome. It is a great clean energy which will not make you feel stimmed out and is comparable to my first impressions of Jack3d except for with more focus. Didn't really experience any "crash" so that was nice and the sweetest thing I noticed was just increased endurance and really the feeling that I could keep lifting hard for double the time.
Comparisons:

-The focus is more powerful than White Flood and M5
-The energy is cleaner than White Flood which stimmed me out from time to time, and a lot cleaner than 2 scoops of SP250
-The original Jack3d really hit the nail on the head for me as far as preworkouts but my latest (possibly a bad tub) hasn't given me as much energy as I'm experiencing with ASGT.
-Overall Just really felt like I was in the zone, which is a great feeling!

Price: 9/10
It is 29.99 on the internet for a 45 dose container. This is one of the cheapest name brand and quality preworkouts I've seen in a while! Its a little more expensive per scoop than Jack3d, cheaper than SP250 and WF for and significantly cheaper than M5.

Overall: 9/10
ASGT is awesome. Hands down, its one of the best preworkouts I've ever used. I put ut up there with the original Jacked and I would HIGHLY recommend giving this a shot. The ingredients have been drastically improved and the price is also lower. I was not pleased with the original at all but I am blown away with ASGT. Great work and improvements LG!
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/149718-lights-camera-destroy.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/150300-cutting-log-w.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/149591-bdubs-anadraulic-state.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/148096-beef-swellington-revs.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/149088-n-d-r.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/151585-lg-stack-asgt.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/149145-anadraulic-state-gt-2.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/111675-mini-review-anadraulic.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/150238-zb126s-anadraulic-state.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/149103-kleen-reviews-lg.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/148101-asgt-jack3d-comparison.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/144798-thundergods-going-natty.html[/center]

Initial thoughts:

Taste - 8/10 - Not bad at all, actually enjoyable in my opinion. Hints of strawberry/lemon flavoring were prevalent, and not overwhelming.

Mixability -7/10 - For shakes/PreWO's of any variety, I use a funnel and pour the contents into a standard purified water bottle. This technique usually does the trick for a variety of mixable supplements. Unfortunately, after about two minutes of continuous shaking, only 75% of the contents were absorbed (and yes, I did shake the container before using). Leaving a gritty substance/texture in the bottom of the bottle, and my mouth. However, not a big deal by any means... Just a simple observation.

Effectiveness - 10/10 - The focus and aggression Anadraulic State GT provided was top notch. An hours time flew by, while extra reps seemed effortless. Feeling refreshed after a heavy chest/bi/tri's workout, I even managed to do an extra 10 minutes HIIT and a full ab routine!

When used in conjunction with Anadraulic Pump, Anadraulic State delivers a one-two punch. The insane pumps provided by the Anadraulic Pump, and the intensity Anadraulic State GT delivered, made for an absolutely phenomenal workout. -- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

I previously said i would post back on the asgt. the lifter gyms (LG) guy really hyped it up; so i was skeptical to say the least. Reason beingis; every damn company sells there stuff with the false pretense of it performing like a Ferrari

BY FAR THE BEST PW DRINK OUT THERE! HANDS DOWN:shocked:
i will recommend and use again!
Another Final Review!
Well my bottle of ASGT is empty and in the trash can, so I looks like I need to move on and wright my final review. I will be rating it on a 1-10 scale.

Taste:7/10: ASGT is not the best tasting PWO I have tried, but definitely not the worst, plus I never care about the taste of a product as long as it works. I have heard from many that it is leaps and bounds better than the original AS. I will not be using this in my overall score because it has nothing to do with the effectiveness of the product.

Pump: 8/10: Although ASGT is not really a pump product, I did get some nice vascularity and pumps during my workouts. Pumps are not really what I look for in a PWO either. I want something that pushes my workouts to a new level, and ASGT definitely did this.

Endurance: 10/10: This was one of my favorite aspects of ASGT. From the start of my workout, to the very last set, my endurance was awesome. I was adding sets and reps on almost all my workouts. Many times i still had gas in the tank after the session.

Energy: 10/10: This was where ASGT really sines. The energy/focus/drive I got from this stuff was through the roof. I wake up pretty early to hit the gym before work, and ASGT always woke me right up. 45 mins after drinking, I could not to smash the weights. In the gym I felt a huge increase in focus. It was like I had blinders on, and it was just me and the weights. I even stopped bringing my headphones because I would not hear the music while lifting. I would zone out and lift.

Libido: This one is kindda hard to rate. I did feel a good about of aggression on ASGT, and I am sure its because of its SERM/SARM complex, but I don't really know how it affected my libido. Since I only see the wife on weekends, my libido is already pretty high come Friday.

Strength: 9/10: The strength increase I got from ASGT was a gradual smooth increase. I did not smash too many PR's, but was able to hit more sets with more reps, with better form and contraction. I could really feel all the muscles I was working. Because I am currently on a cut with minimal carbs and lowers cals, my strength was going down a little. ASGT helped me stay strong on my lifts, and actually improve on many as well.

Sides:10/10: The only side I experienced while on ASGT was a increase in sweat. This is an awesome side. It means I was putting out with more intensity, and burning more cals! If only all supps had sides like this.

Overall score: 9.4

ASGT is a solid PWO plus some. It has all the makings of a PWO product plus T-boosting, E-controlling, and much more. Nothing out there really compares to it, and its price cannot be beat. I highly recommend ASGT, it has become a staple of my stash.
I started using Anadraulic State GT today. I will be making almost daily updates in The Female Terminator Chronicles: REVOLUTION OF A WARRIOR. Anadraulic State is going to kickstart me back into shape!

HurtinPounds

Awards
I dont like 1,3 dimeth, so White Flood or Superpump is where it's at for me.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont like 1,3 dimeth, so White Flood or Superpump is where it's at for me.
That is where AS-GT should be for you. No 1.3 dimeth, just caffeine and synephrine for great crash-free energy and aggression. I can't say enough about the stim complex in AS-GT, it is the smoothest boost of any pre-workout that I have tried and I can sleep at night after dosing it at 5 PM.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

1 scoop ASGT
.5-1 scoop maximize

Wowzers that would be intense to say the least. I much prefer my morning protocol of 2 scoops AS-GT and 1 NP Geranium 60 mg cap. Or if I am dragging a** after work just 1 scoop AS-GT and 1 NP Geranium cap.

Maximize was good when I tried it but like all 1,3 dimeth based pre-workouts, I know I would get used to the stim complex very fast and have to keep upping the dose for the same effect. I can roll 1 scoop of AS-GT all the time and have killer workouts. The days I do more I just want to REALLY be awake and aggressive for that 6:30 AM workout (blehh... I hate morning workouts!).

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maximize works really well for my morning lifts, as it's stim content is much higher than ASGT. I use ASGT if I happen to lift at night, since it's light on the stims, you won't have issues falling asleep.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Actually never tried Max, but compared to the other 20 out there I have tried, the clean feeling of ASGT both up and down does it for me

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually never tried Max, but compared to the other 20 out there I have tried, the clean feeling of ASGT both up and down does it for me
What keeps so many coming back to AS-GT is the fact it has the most complete profile out there. I truly believe just taking AS-GT and a few basics like protein, fish oil and a multi-v could yield some amazing results. It is really that good; many of us are just crazy and have to stack 3-10 things with it (think Army, Kleen, yours truly etc...).

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maximize is a great product, best one that I've tried yet. ASGT is a good product also, which I primarily use at night.

Fanboy

Fanboy

Awards
WOW, I am seriously so impressed with peoples knowledge on here. I'm slowly picking it all up. Thanks for all the input on this pre-workout.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive tried asgt and really enjoyed it.My next try is Maximize. The profile sounds great. Lets wait and see.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since we're on the topic... everybody lately says they want a nice, smooth, good focus, good energy pre-workout no crash....

Not what I'm looking for... I have little experience with pre-workouts but I'm looking to pick up the strongest, most jittery, most likely to crash afterwards pre-workout stim available. I want the toughest thing out there for my PCT as I wanna hit the gym HARD with crazy intensity. I don't care about sides.

No weaksauce stuff... what's the strongest one out there?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried Maximize V2 yesterday and today, gave me crazy jitters, it's a a pretty solid pre-workout.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
ASGT bro

Love it

Have a sponsored log coming up Muscle Marinade im gonna be sad to be putting down my beloved ASGT i know im gonna be tempted to mix the 2

But in the integrity of the log i wont

Hope day sh!t is good

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Since we're on the topic... everybody lately says they want a nice, smooth, good focus, good energy pre-workout no crash....

Not what I'm looking for... I have little experience with pre-workouts but I'm looking to pick up the strongest, most jittery, most likely to crash afterwards pre-workout stim available. I want the toughest thing out there for my PCT as I wanna hit the gym HARD with crazy intensity. I don't care about sides.

ASGT doesnt give me much energy, i usually add 60mg of geranium to 2 scoops of ASGT. id go with just geranium and 200mg caffeine tabs. would come out crazy cheap too ;)

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have tried several= jack3d- didnt like it, superdump- says enough, nanovapor- sucked, 1mr was good, but i would like to know what i am taking before i take it- if i had to pick one based on reviews it would be asgt but funds r tight so im not sure

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
What keeps so many coming back to AS-GT is the fact it has the most complete profile out there. I truly believe just taking AS-GT and a few basics like protein, fish oil and a multi-v could yield some amazing results. It is really that good; many of us are just crazy and have to stack 3-10 things with it (think Army, Kleen, yours truly etc...).
Well said 'Fin.

Nothing like an anabolic bath!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Maximize all the way...nothing comes close in my opinion, and I'm not a rep, so take that for what it's worth. I'm a guy who has tried every PWO out there (friend works at supp distribution center). Maximize is the real deal.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established

In my opinion, two scoops (or more) of Maximize V2 would fit your needs perfectly! I've never personally gone above one leveled scoop, but the energy I receive from that one serving is phenomenal (six plus hours of energy).

Additionally, as far as over the top stimulant use is concerned, I have a few friends who swear by Nutrex's Hemo Rage...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ASGT bro

Love it

Have a sponsored log coming up Muscle Marinade im gonna be sad to be putting down my beloved ASGT i know im gonna be tempted to mix the 2

But in the integrity of the log i wont

Hope day sh!t is good
MM almost scares me, 90 mg of geranium and 300 mg caffeine, sheesh I would never sleep. Could be good for an AM workout though... curious how it goes for you. PM me the log address once it is up!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried Maximize V2 yesterday and today, gave me crazy jitters, it's a a pretty solid pre-workout.
Jitters, really?? Most people do not comment on that. But glad you liked it!! It really is a damn solid pre-workout, I would pair it up against any personally.

Mike

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jitters, really?? Most people do not comment on that. But glad you liked it!! It really is a damn solid pre-workout, I would pair it up against any personally.

Mike
I have been taking N2KTS for the last 2 months and loved it, then tried MaximizeV2 and def felt jitters, it may be because I started off with 2 scoops right away?

My buddy loves it, he was kind to give me 4 scoops so I can try it out.

I also have been enjoying Hemovol, very awesome supplement, def wicked to take with a Pre-workout.

I just saw the dusty handsaw super stack at nutra :O wow wicked price, I may just have to buy that stack lol

mDeezy

mDeezy

Awards
  • Established
That is where AS-GT should be for you. No 1.3 dimeth, just caffeine and synephrine for great crash-free energy and aggression. I can't say enough about the stim complex in AS-GT, it is the smoothest boost of any pre-workout that I have tried and I can sleep at night after dosing it at 5 PM.
+1 to this- I actually dose at 6 pm on weeknights and fall asleep no problem at 11 pm

mDeezy

mDeezy

Awards
  • Established
stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have taken both and I got to say asgt is my favorite. To be honest though you can't go wrong with either. Maximize v2 is the only 1,3 dimeth product I have ever tried that didn't make me crash. There is just something about asgt that keeps me going back to it (also love that it is 1,3 dimeth free)

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
damn that is a good deal

i swear nutraplanet always has deals that just FORCE me to buy ****. if i see them i don't even have a choice. my hand just sort of spasms on the mouse and keyboard and suddenly my cc info is entered and i have like 3 tubs and 2 bottles of supps on the way.
Wow that is a good deal, sold

tattoopierced1

take a look at Pump Fixx. Give me great solid energy, no jitters, and no crash. I've not tried ASGT, so I cannot compare, but that one sounds good too.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established

1 scoop ASGT
.5-1 scoop maximize

This. I'm trying this next. I like the ASGT anabolic profile but the stims are somewhat lacking for me. This way you get the best of both worlds.