Mini Review: Anadraulic State

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Taste:6/10:Strange sort of fruit punchy taste, a real mix of flavours to be honest. Not the nicest taste in the world, but considering the amount of ingredients, not bad

Soluability:9/10: Jsut some dark sand like powder left at the bottom, just added some extra water and gulped the rest down.

Energy:10/10: After 15min I was rocking! Any more energy would have been annoying. Wasn't jittery, just excitement type enrgy.

Pumps:7/10:pretty damn good. The pumps during my PCT have been good anyway, so hard to tell.

Focus:8/10:I was in the zone and ready to kill.

Aggression::NA:No noticable increase or decrease.

Overall:8/10: I look forward for running this straight for a while and letting the ingredients build up and work some magic.

Notes:Pretty damn good workout, endurance was awesome, fatigue was minimal and pump was nice.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Taste:6/10:Strange sort of fruit punchy taste, a real mix of flavours to be honest. Not the nicest taste in the world, but considering the amount of ingredients, not bad

Soluability:9/10: Jsut some dark sand like powder left at the bottom, just added some extra water and gulped the rest down.

Energy:10/10: After 15min I was rocking! Any more energy would have been annoying. Wasn't jittery, just excitement type enrgy.

Pumps:7/10:pretty damn good. The pumps during my PCT have been good anyway, so hard to tell.

Focus:8/10:I was in the zone and ready to kill.

Aggression::NA:No noticable increase or decrease.

Overall:8/10: I look forward for running this straight for a while and letting the ingredients build up and work some magic.

Notes:Pretty damn good workout, endurance was awesome, fatigue was minimal and pump was nice.
cool i cant wait to try
any strength gains or muscle gains?

UKStrength

Lol, surely it's a bit early for muscle gains rochabp?

Nice review though mate, shame about the flavour. Perhaps V2. will address that!

Motorgrunt

Awards
Anadraulic state and Pump

Just aquired the both of them. I am usually tired when i leave work at 5 so i plan on taking the PWSs before i leave for home that way i can be ready to go when i get there. I am currently trying the anarchy stack as well. Working well so far. Doing a circuit training/interval workout. Lost 6 lbs since i started Anarchy and that's before tightening up my diet.

1st workout was yesterday- Good effects from the stack of LG State with LG Pump.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Just aquired the both of them. I am usually tired when i leave work at 5 so i plan on taking the PWSs before i leave for home that way i can be ready to go when i get there. I am currently trying the anarchy stack as well. Working well so far. Doing a circuit training/interval workout. Lost 6 lbs since i started Anarchy and that's before tightening up my diet.

1st workout was yesterday- Good effects from the stack of LG State with LG Pump.
Nice man, keep us updated :)