your favorite protein
- 08-05-2010, 03:10 AM
- 08-05-2010, 03:18 AM
how about this, less money and better results
08-05-2010, 03:40 AM
08-05-2010, 06:38 AM
needtowhey brand i like cake batter, vanillanut and chocolate fudge.
True protein i like the duch chocolate fudge most.
08-05-2010, 06:46 AM
08-05-2010, 08:17 AM
I like Dymatize, , and MAP
Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
08-05-2010, 10:04 AM
I like to have 3 types of protein powder in my stash:
- whey isolate (pre/post workout)
- casein (pre-bed)
- blend (i.e. Pro Complex or Trutein) for use during the day or with meals or as replacement if in that much of a bind
Trutein tastes amazing and I think will be my go-to for the blend from now on (great customer service if you deal with their company, too). I don't care too much on my isolate. Been using ON's casein (natural doesn't taste as good) but have TruNutrition's in stock for my next use.
Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve
Lockout Supplements Representative; Use code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com
08-05-2010, 12:08 PM
08-05-2010, 12:09 PM
08-05-2010, 12:15 PM
08-05-2010, 09:14 PM
I doubt you are going to see any changes in results by switching protein but thats just my opinion.
I've always liked dymatize stuff, can't go wrong with it IMO. I wouldn't spend a lot of money on some super high end protein. I use the cheapest crap I can find and it does the job just fine, but thats my body.
Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
08-05-2010, 09:20 PM
08-05-2010, 09:21 PM
08-05-2010, 09:26 PM
08-05-2010, 10:27 PM
Serious Nutrition Solutions
08-05-2010, 10:28 PM
Ultra Peptide 2.0 Chocolate Peanut Butter is the most glorius tasting choc pb there is. Beyond that, I like the syntrax nectar lemonade quite a bit for taste purposes. Overall most of my protein is solid food based.
08-06-2010, 01:44 PM
08-06-2010, 01:57 PM
08-06-2010, 02:54 PM
elite was always my favorite and syntha-6. pro-nos' dutche chocolate is awesome but u gotta get in distance of a bathroom. i took it before i went to the park one time and dam, i never drove back home so fast
08-06-2010, 02:56 PM
beef, chicken and fish in bulk.
NTBM Line @ NUTRAPLANET
All posts are for entertainment purposes only.
Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
08-06-2010, 03:19 PM
08-06-2010, 06:55 PM
I just ordered samples of Trutein, 5 flavors for $4.95 (shipping charge) All this talk about how good it is....gotta try it
08-06-2010, 08:35 PM
For taste and quality Top 5:
1. Bomber Blend by Dave Draper (Vanilla)
2. Muscle Provider by Beverly International (Vanilla)
3. Ultra Muscle by Beverly International (Vanilla)
4. Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Protien (Choc and Choc/Mint)
5. GROW by Biotest (Vanilla and Choc)
Natural Food Sources:
1. Whole Milk (not homogenized)
2. Kefir Yougurt Drink (Plain)
4. Fish (Tuna, Sardines, Salmon)
08-08-2010, 02:10 PM
08-08-2010, 09:46 PM
mod edit: nope.
Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
Similar Forum Threads
- By shortstop1616 in forum SupplementsReplies: 27Last Post: 03-26-2010, 06:50 AM
- By MuscleGuyinNY in forum SupplementsReplies: 19Last Post: 03-17-2008, 10:07 PM
- By darius in forum Weight LossReplies: 15Last Post: 03-09-2005, 02:57 AM