your favorite protein

Montesano813

Awards
I'm wondering what some of your guys favorite protein because I'm wanting to upgrade my protein. I've been taking that gnc crap(because its cheap) and I figure it would be more beneficial for me to just spend more money and I would proably get better results.
Thanks

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
Venison,elk,moose and boar bacon. Protein powder.. I buy in bulk au naturelle.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
needtowhey brand i like cake batter, vanillanut and chocolate fudge.
True protein i like the duch chocolate fudge most.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like Dymatize Elite Gourmet, Nutrapro, and MAP

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like to have 3 types of protein powder in my stash:

- whey isolate (pre/post workout)
- casein (pre-bed)
- blend (i.e. Pro Complex or Trutein) for use during the day or with meals or as replacement if in that much of a bind

Trutein tastes amazing and I think will be my go-to for the blend from now on (great customer service if you deal with their company, too). I don't care too much on my isolate. Been using ON's casein (natural doesn't taste as good) but have TruNutrition's in stock for my next use.

Rustysballs

Awards
You can't beat the price...Muscle Gauge.I paid $250 for 50lbs of their isolate.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I doubt you are going to see any changes in results by switching protein but thats just my opinion.

I've always liked dymatize stuff, can't go wrong with it IMO. I wouldn't spend a lot of money on some super high end protein. I use the cheapest crap I can find and it does the job just fine, but thats my body.

Mike

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I doubt you are going to see any changes in results by switching protein but thats just my opinion.

I've always liked dymatize stuff, can't go wrong with it IMO. I wouldn't spend a lot of money on some super high end protein. I use the cheapest crap I can find and it does the job just fine, but thats my body.

Mike
your name is mike?
Micheal Angelo?
just kidding mikey

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I like steak with a good sweet BBQ sauce.

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
NutraPro any time of the day for any meal or between

ON Casein- Vanilla at night

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established

Mike
Im with Mikey lol.

Dymatize chocoalte isolate or w/e the cheapest one is w/ little carbs.

and for night

ON choclate or cookies n creme mmmmm

but if you have money Id go with Gaspari cuz it taste good but Ill save the $15 and keep goign w/ dymatize

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ultra Peptide 2.0 Chocolate Peanut Butter is the most glorius tasting choc pb there is. Beyond that, I like the syntrax nectar lemonade quite a bit for taste purposes. Overall most of my protein is solid food based.

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
Ultimate Nutrition Pro Star Whey. $30 and 80 servings per container.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
elite was always my favorite and syntha-6. pro-nos' dutche chocolate is awesome but u gotta get in distance of a bathroom. i took it before i went to the park one time and dam, i never drove back home so fast

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
beef, chicken and fish in bulk.

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered samples of Trutein, 5 flavors for $4.95 (shipping charge) All this talk about how good it is....gotta try it ;)

MrDeadlift

Awards
For taste and quality Top 5:

1. Bomber Blend by Dave Draper (Vanilla)
2. Muscle Provider by Beverly International (Vanilla)
3. Ultra Muscle by Beverly International (Vanilla)
4. Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Protien (Choc and Choc/Mint)
5. GROW by Biotest (Vanilla and Choc)

Natural Food Sources:

1. Whole Milk (not homogenized)
2. Kefir Yougurt Drink (Plain)
3. Eggs
4. Fish (Tuna, Sardines, Salmon)
5. Chicken

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I'm wondering what some of your guys favorite protein because I'm wanting to upgrade my protein. I've been taking that gnc crap(because its cheap) and I figure it would be more beneficial for me to just spend more money and I would proably get better results.
Thanks
- Buffallo
- VPX Protein Rush RTDs (by FAR the best tasting protein I've ever had in my life)
- Egg Whites in bulk from Sam's Club