found a proplem with ASGT

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
It's amino acid complex is made of several proteins, but It says 0 grams of protein in the nutrition facts. This makes me wonder about the other non stim ingrediants. I hear it has a great stim, and I cant wait for my sample, but this makes me substantially less excited.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's amino acid complex is made of several proteins, but It says 0 grams of protein in the nutrition facts. This makes me wonder about the other non stim ingrediants. I hear it has a great stim, and I cant wait for my sample, but this makes me substantially less excited.
Just because it says 0grams protein does not mean it doesn't have amino acids. I do not see a problem with the formula at all. It does exactly what it says it does. It is a great pre workout and it is pretty complete..

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the protein is invisible

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They probably don't count the hydrolysates as they aren't complete proteins. Doesn't mean they aren't there, just means LG doesn't consider short peptides and free aminos as whole protein, which is as it should be.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There needs to be a specific combination of amino's to form the type of protein chain you're talking about. If you just have for instance, arginine, its a type of protein, as all aminos are considered proteins, however, arginine in of itself will not form the proper amino chain that the body will recognize as the type of muscle growing protein you're inquiring about.

Different amino's have different functions for a large part. Various proteins have a lot of functions in the body apart from muscle building. ASGT probably does not contain the protein chain forming aminos, but has other energy related aminos.

I haven't looked at the label, but I'm presuming this is the case. A lot of preworkouts contain particular proteins, but does not contain actual grams of protein. Arginine and its precursor ornithine are used in a lot of preworkouts that don't contain grams of protein.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Resolve and Volcom cleared it up. My faith is restored!

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
yep if you taken other bcaa/amino products, mostly you'll see that under Protein its 0gm...

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
yep if you taken other bcaa/amino products, mostly you'll see that under Protein its 0gm...
No offense but that's completely different than what I was talking about. I can understand the confusion though. :)

suresha

Awards
  • Established
mod edit: please read the rules.

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
the formula says WHEY PROTEIN HYDROLYSATE and HYDROLYZED PEA PROTEIN

these are proteins, not amino acids, and should be listed on the nutritional facts where the protein content is determined...

unless there is some new labeling law that everyone is unaware of....

I asked the question on bb.com but LG had my thread deleted and got me infracted

suresha

Awards
  • Established
the formula says WHEY PROTEIN HYDROLYSATE and HYDROLYZED PEA PROTEIN

these are proteins, not amino acids, and should be listed on the nutritional facts where the protein content is determined...

unless there is some new labeling law that everyone is unaware of....

I asked the question on bb.com but LG had my thread deleted and got me infracted
LG did the same to me on AM regarding my experience with their natadrol, and that's exactly what lead to me trading the ASGT for the Methyl Mass:grumpy::rasp:.
And though i can't miss something i never had(ASGT)I'm glad i made the trade, for i always wanted to try EST Methyl Mass to see what that propadrol is all about.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Well you are probably right about that dave, but errors like that are rampent all over the supplement industry. I wouldn't consider it a reason not to take ASGT. Just like if there was a mistake on Maximise v2, it wouldn't stop me from taking it if i liked the PreWO.

For the record i haven't tried either, but im itching to try both.

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
Well you are probably right about that dave, but errors like that are rampent all over the supplement industry. I wouldn't consider it a reason not to take ASGT. Just like if there was a mistake on Maximise v2, it wouldn't stop me from taking it if i liked the PreWO.

For the record i haven't tried either, but im itching to try both.
EXACTLY... i wasnt calling anyone out, i wasnt trying to start anything... all i said was "arent these supposed to be listed as protein?" and then IrishCannon felt the need to have the thread deleted and get me infracted because of a stupid question. He didnt even answer it either. He said he already answered it on here. which i dont remember and even if he did it wouldnt be very hard to type a sentence of explanation rather than a paragraph of dodging the question.

if its an error, say its an error!

I had a labeling issue on tt-33 when it came out where we forgot to put the ' after 3,3, its supposed to be 3,3'. I didnt attack anyone... it was a simple oops sorry, didnt catch that.

The fact of the matter is, Irish Cannon claimed they have a "hefty dose of leucine" well thats wierd because its listed in the prop blend AFTER 2 different proteins that add up to ZERO GRAMS.

So unless im a total retard and am just that stupid, i think an explanation would be appreciated.

by the way why are you looking into a pwo for proteins?
Im not, im asking for an explanation on how you can have a product with hydrolyzed whey protein and hydrolyzed pea protein, and still have zero grams of protein.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
EXACTLY... i wasnt calling anyone out, i wasnt trying to start anything... all i said was "arent these supposed to be listed as protein?" and then IrishCannon felt the need to have the thread deleted and get me infracted because of a stupid question. He didnt even answer it either. He said he already answered it on here. which i dont remember and even if he did it wouldnt be very hard to type a sentence of explanation rather than a paragraph of dodging the question.

I had a labeling issue on tt-33 when it came out where we forgot to put the ' after 3,3, its supposed to be 3,3'. I didnt attack anyone... it was a simple oops sorry, didnt catch that.

The fact of the matter is, Irish Cannon claimed they have a "hefty dose of leucine" well thats wierd because its listed in the prop blend AFTER 2 different proteins that add up to ZERO GRAMS.

So unless im a total retard and am just that stupid, i think an explanation would be appreciated.

Im not, im asking for an explanation on how you can have a product with hydrolyzed whey protein and hydrolyzed pea protein, and still have zero grams of protein.
I don't think Irish has the ability to delete a thread as a rep does he? Unless that's a function BB.com has that we don't, maybe, I don't know. If he had to get a thread deletion approved from an Admin, I can't imagine that your one question would have given the Admin justification to do so. Something sounds exaggerated or over-simplified about this conflict.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:rolleyes: Hydrolysates aren't complete proteins. By definition a hydrolysate is a hydrolysed protein, i.e. broken down into smaller peptides.

Whey Protein Hydrolysate discloses where the peptides originated from. There's a big difference structurally, biochemically and physically between a complete protein and a lysed peptide.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Hydrolyzed protein is protein that is been broken down into its basic amino acids by boiling in acids, bases, or enzymes. Which is why the hydrolysate protein content is listed under ASGT's "Amino Acid Complex," and not Protein.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
all i know is that i love this stuff !!!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LG did the same to me on AM regarding my experience with their natadrol, and that's exactly what lead to me trading the ASGT for the Methyl Mass:grumpy::rasp:.
And though i can't miss something i never had(ASGT)I'm glad i made the trade, for i always wanted to try EST Methyl Mass to see what that propadrol is all about.
Please......you got an infraction for constantly insulting people in that thread including an LG rep and it wasn't even a rep that reported your posts.

And guess what, it wasn't an LG rep in this post either that reported you advertising a sale at another place. Might want to read the rules again before you break another one and finally get you the axe.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please......you got an infraction for constantly insulting people in that thread including an LG rep and it wasn't even a rep that reported your posts.

And guess what, it wasn't an LG rep in this post either that reported you advertising a sale at another place. Might want to read the rules again before you break another one and finally get you the axe.
how do i get 50000000 rep power?

iForce

Awards
  • Established
I really could care less about the entire issue...LG has made a product that people love! Rock on.

However, accoring to DSHEA guidelines, whey hydrolysate or gemma hydrolysate are in fact consdered full proteins and it is required to list them as such with the appropriate caloric value.

It's either a labeling mistake or there is less than 1g of each type of protein. Either way, doesn't really matter.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I really could care less about the entire issue...LG has made a product that people love! Rock on.

However, accoring to DSHEA guidelines, whey hydrolysate or gemma hydrolysate are in fact consdered full proteins and it is required to list them as such with the appropriate caloric value.

It's either a labeling mistake or there is less than 1g of each type of protein. Either way, doesn't really matter.
Dingdingding!!! Time to speak up LG reps!

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Only problem I have with ASGT is I don't have enough :(

suresha

Awards
  • Established

Dave i was actually asking kd that qestion about why he was lookin into a pwo for protein. but it's all good.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wtf? You found a problem? What are you, Sherlock freakin Holmes, Supplement Sleuth, out there looking for problems? Did the USP OEP accusations bring out the retard in people? Is iForce dave going to jump in on every thread possible to say " I'm not saying anything here, but i'd just like to say, and oh, I really don't care either way"?

Gtfo. Kingdong, what's your agenda? Why post 'i found a problem' in the general supp area, instead of asking 'hey, can someone clarify' in the lg section, by pm, or in an existing asgt thread? It almost seems as if you want to start something.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wtf? You found a problem? What are you, Sherlock freakin Holmes, Supplement Sleuth, out there looking for problems? Did the USP OEP accusations bring out the retard in people? Is iForce dave going to jump in on every thread possible to say " I'm not saying anything here, but i'd just like to say, and oh, I really don't care either way"?

Gtfo. Kingdong, what's your agenda? Why post 'i found a problem' in the general supp area, instead of asking 'hey, can someone clarify' in the lg section, by pm, or in an existing asgt thread? It almost seems as if you want to start something.

thats what you did to this whole thread

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
:rolleyes: Hydrolysates aren't complete proteins. By definition a hydrolysate is a hydrolysed protein, i.e. broken down into smaller peptides.

Whey Protein Hydrolysate discloses where the peptides originated from. There's a big difference structurally, biochemically and physically between a complete protein and a lysed peptide.
Hydrolyzed protein is protein that is been broken down into its basic amino acids by boiling in acids, bases, or enzymes. Which is why the hydrolysate protein content is listed under ASGT's "Amino Acid Complex," and not Protein.
I am not as well read of the label regulations as iForce Dave, but i am pretty sure that the only exception for the calorie/protein rule is free-form and peptide amino acids. Whether or not the hydro protein is defined as a protein by science is irrelevent if the label regulators do.

Unclebuck

Awards
Everybody has some valid points here but the fact is, it should not be this difficult to buy supplements. Legal Gear makes some good products. I like ASGT and think it is a good preworkout. But I have some problems with this also. Postal, by Legal Gear has hydrolyzed genus isolate and amino acids but they show 3 grams of protein. This throws some cold water on the hydrolyzed proteins/amino acids not true protein argument. So breaking down ASGT, you get the following: 16 gram serving, 7 of which are carbs. That leaves 9 grams. I would assume 3-5 grams of creatine/Beta Alanine. Add another gram or so for the other ingredients/fillers. That would leave no more than 5 grams of protein/amino acids. Split that and you have 2-3 grams of hydrolyzed protein and 2-3 grams of amino acids. Which by itself is total crap. But if you take 2-3 servings, then you start getting what you need. But that would bring down the total servings. All I want is for companies to give me an ACCURATE serving size, ACCURATE ingredients, and then let me decide for myself. So a label that is not misleading would show this.( or thereabouts) 15 servings: 15 grams hydrolyzed protein/amino acid mix :21 grams carbs . Selling for a little over tweny bucks, yes, I would buy it. But I don't like the labeling B.S., therefore I take NO Shotgun.(yes they are maybe over zealous on their protein count, not sure.) Anyway, don't treat me like a child and I will buy a good product from your company.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established

Im not trying to start anything. I just whanted to bring something to light. You may have noticed that I don't even have an avatar. Im not that much of an AM expert to where it would even occur to me to go to the LG section.

Haveing said that, we have a product that is claiming to be a great preworkout, and a great supplement in other ways. When I saw something that made me feel like the "other ways" part might not be true, I thought it deserved some attention.

If you go back to my OP, youll see that I was asking for clarification, still giving the product a chance. Were all here to learn. Before you respond to this, read Unklebuck's comment, because he really dose have the difinnitive answer as to why we should all be a little frustrated.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's why you named the thread 'i found a problem', not 'I have a question', or 'I'm confused', right? Why not find out if it is a problem before you throw this thread? Why not ask an LG rep directly? PM?

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
That's why you named the thread 'i found a problem', not 'I have a question', or 'I'm confused', right? Why not find out if it is a problem before you throw this thread? Why not ask an LG rep directly? PM?
^^^^^^^^
I have to agree 100%, not exactly a very subtle approach at all somwhat passive aggressive actually

and this

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Nice passive aggression. :naughty:

I am not as well read of the label regulations as iForce Dave, but i am pretty sure that the only exception for the calorie/protein rule is free-form and peptide amino acids. Whether or not the hydro protein is defined as a protein by science is irrelevent if the label regulators do.
Like you, I have not read the label regulations - I've had no reason to. That being said, hydrolyzed proteins are peptide amino acids, so your post confuses me a bit, as a hydrolysate would therefore qualify for the exception, both by scientific definition and by regulation. Did I miss something here?

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Everybody has some valid points here but the fact is, it should not be this difficult to buy supplements. Legal Gear makes some good products. I like ASGT and think it is a good preworkout. But I have some problems with this also. Postal, by Legal Gear has hydrolyzed genus isolate and amino acids but they show 3 grams of protein. This throws some cold water on the hydrolyzed proteins/amino acids not true protein argument. So breaking down ASGT, you get the following: 16 gram serving, 7 of which are carbs. That leaves 9 grams. I would assume 3-5 grams of creatine/Beta Alanine. Add another gram or so for the other ingredients/fillers. That would leave no more than 5 grams of protein/amino acids. Split that and you have 2-3 grams of hydrolyzed protein and 2-3 grams of amino acids. Which by itself is total crap. But if you take 2-3 servings, then you start getting what you need. But that would bring down the total servings. All I want is for companies to give me an ACCURATE serving size, ACCURATE ingredients, and then let me decide for myself. So a label that is not misleading would show this.( or thereabouts) 15 servings: 15 grams hydrolyzed protein/amino acid mix :21 grams carbs . Selling for a little over tweny bucks, yes, I would buy it. But I don't like the labeling B.S., therefore I take NO Shotgun.(yes they are maybe over zealous on their protein count, not sure.) Anyway, don't treat me like a child and I will buy a good product from your company.
Like it or not, this is considered part of the "marketing package".

We all see this all the time, a humongous 56 servings per container, but wait...there's more...you must take 6 servings per day to see results (a bit exaggerated) but you get my drift.
It's a nip and tuck world when dealing with supplements. This game is measure in inches, not feet.

I do not like it, but it is the monster which has been created.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Haha, I can't believe this thread has managed to stay alive... All this hysteria over a few grams of protein? Seriously, if protein content is ultimately the deciding factor for not purchasing ASGT, eat a single slice of Colby Jack Cheese pre-workout...

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Everyone bashing me should read Unklebuck's post. LG has another product with hydro proteins, and it DOES list them as grams of protein......After you read his explanation of why the aminos are probably low dosed, tell me how much faith you still have in this propriatery(spelling?) blend.

It's probably a great preworkout, but when Im looking for my next preworkout, I won't hold it up as more than a preworkout.

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
Everyone bashing me should read Unklebuck's post. LG has another product with hydro proteins, and it DOES list them as grams of protein......After you read his explanation of why the aminos are probably low dosed, tell me how much faith you still have in this propriatery(spelling?) blend.

It's probably a great preworkout, but when Im looking for my next preworkout, I won't hold it up as more than a preworkout.
you are right, in the product "Postal" the hydro protein is listed both in the prop blend as well as on the nutritional facts...

I just dont see why you would say the product (asgt) has a hefty dose of leucine, when its listed after 2 ingredients that add up to 0 grams

i must still be too stupid to comprehend.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
They probably don't count the hydrolysates as they aren't complete proteins. Doesn't mean they aren't there, just means LG doesn't consider short peptides and free aminos as whole protein, which is as it should be.
There needs to be a specific combination of amino's to form the type of protein chain you're talking about. If you just have for instance, arginine, its a type of protein, as all aminos are considered proteins, however, arginine in of itself will not form the proper amino chain that the body will recognize as the type of muscle growing protein you're inquiring about.

Different amino's have different functions for a large part. Various proteins have a lot of functions in the body apart from muscle building. ASGT probably does not contain the protein chain forming aminos, but has other energy related aminos.

I haven't looked at the label, but I'm presuming this is the case. A lot of preworkouts contain particular proteins, but does not contain actual grams of protein. Arginine and its precursor ornithine are used in a lot of preworkouts that don't contain grams of protein.

This is my first day on the job. I will offer my opinion on this as I don't have an exact answer and will try to find out what the ideology is behind the way the label is listed. I would tend to agree with the mindset of Resolve, Volc, and Hoop. What they are stating makes sense to me why it might be labeled that way.

Lets be honest here and say that it would be more beneficial for LG Sciences to put the protein content in grams as a bell and whistle. Layman would look at that and go wow I get 4 grams of protein for every scoop. Wouldn't mean much to most of us who are not trying to get protein from our pre-workout.

I would also assume if LG had listed all of the aminos and peptides as proteins someone would have come up with the opposite side of this coin and ask why they counted partial proteins a whole protein sources.

On another note this argument is pretty moot as far as points go. Aminos are are basically ALL HYDROLYZED PROTEIN. The process to separate the aminos from the original protein source is called hydrolyzation. The only difference here is how far down the protein source was broken down. The idea of hydrolyzed protein is quicker absorption than whole proteins however these have been broken down into particulates and are no longer full forms of protein. SO the same logic should apply to them on a label as with any other amino acids. They are just not Free form aminos, they still have some bindings. So either way you have the option of counting them all as aminos since none are complete protein sources, and all are hydrolyzed protein.

The only reason these are here is to prevent catabolism and promote ATP. So don't get hung up on these being high or low.

I have to address this because I am not sure what you are getting at regarding this only being 15 servings. Every scoop of this product is a viable serving. I never go over two and often only have 1-1.5 scoops or 1.5 servings. I am not trying to be a jerk here UncleBuck, but it is obvious this is not an Intra drink. So why would the protein content need to be any higher per scoop? As far as i know most people do not ever go to 3 scoops of this product. If they do and are not over 200 lbs and pretty muscular then they are using it to an excess and probably have some stim sensitivity issues.

Saying that because it has a low dose of protein/aminos it is not a full serving at one scoop is like saying that White Flood, or Jack3d or just about any other pre-workout product out there that doesn't contain protein do not actually have one serving in the entire container due to a lack of any protein in them. Seems ridiculous looking at it that way. You get an added benefit here and instead of enjoying it you complain it wasn't enough of an added bonus. It isn't like AS-GT costs much compared to other PreWorkouts, they didn't increase the price to give you extra goodies in there. They put just enough protein in there to give your muscle a little something to run on to avoid catabolism during a workout. Same with the carbs, they are not there to give you an insulin response, they are there to release prior to and during the workout giving the ATP system something to continuously replenish with during the workout. Large amounts of WMS tend to upset many peoples stomachs too. If you are just trying to have a good IV drip of carbs during your workout then they have got it covered.

They sell BC + EAA for intra workout amino supplementation so if you are are looking for that aspect of it then you would go with a product like that. You would not want to take the bulk of your aminos in with AS-GT an hour before workout. Would be wasting the load instead of taking it in when you need it 15 minute prior, and intra-workout. Nutrition timing is a big part of how they have the supplement line up planned.

As far as Postal goes, it once again is a low dose of carbs, however they are very dense carbs and cause a decent insulin spike on there own at lower doses. It is just enough carbs to do the trick and no more. I take 2 servings myself. I don't need more than that I run my diet relatively low carb and this is one of the few post workout recovery drinks I will take because it doe not go overboard with carbs. I am not sure why the proteins are listed differntly there either. Maybe some one else designed that label for it. Remember this is to drink IMMEDIATELY after your workout. You are still expected to go get your post workout meal / nutrition 30-45 minutes later. If you want extra carbs for a big insulin spike that is when you need to add those in. This is to get those initial building blocks into place as quickly as possible with the least amount of digestion required to get it in there fast.

Another thing we have to remember here is that we are a nation of excess. We have servings all over the place that none of us follow. Especially when it comes to food. So just because a guy sees another guy go up to 3 scoops doesn't mean he needed it but that he wanted to go up. We all tend to push the envelope on things. If something works well at this dose it must work twice as well if I double the dose. That doesn't mean the size of a serving changed because someone choses to have 2 or 3 servings. Some of this is weight dependent, some is different tolerance levels for stims and what not. However I can tell you 1 scoop does the trick for me and 1.5 is really good I have only gone to 2 scoops a few times when I was really dragging azz.

I came on with LG because I believe in their products and they have always been honest with me if I ask something of them. You have a question PM one of us your question and we will find out what is going on. Heck call the customer service line if you want to speak with someone. LG has always been pretty open with me if I contact a rep and ask them to find something out for me.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Why the hell would you hold it up as 'more' than a preworkout? It IS a preworkout, period. Nothing else. You implying that it IS more than a preworkout, then bashing it because it doesn't stand up to your lofty, and different, product definition than intended by LG, is just a bunch of bull****.

Again, everyone can chime in til they're blue in the face, but until we have an LG rep responding, it's all about YOU slinging mud. Get off your lazy ass, PM an LG rep, and post his reply here. Or PM one a link to this thread.

iForce, you guys are WAY to quick to jump in on threads like this. You try to make it look like you don't care, but it's obvious: ASGT has taken the board by storm, you don't like it, and you'll use any angle to weaken their status. I see you do it all the time. Hey, do what you like, but understand it seriously turns off potential customers like myself more than ASGT's success can ever detract from you. I, personally, won't be buying your products. I never see LG reps pull these kind of tactics, or MST, or AI, or a host of others. They pimp their stuff, don't bash, and hold a higher standard of business.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
The bottom line: this particular "problem" has absolutely no bearing on ASGT's overall effectiveness.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MrKleen, that was a FINE response. Kudos. Classy and tactful.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The bottom line: this particular "problem" has absolutely no bearing on ASGT's overall effectiveness.
That truly is the bottom line.
MrKleen, that was a FINE response. Kudos. Classy and tactful.
Thanks, I am happy to be standing on the crest of the Hill with LG, working our way to the top. In every game of King of the Hill the closer you are to the top the more people want to bring you down a notch and take your position. It is part of the game. I would prefer that others just do as you stated above pimp your companies products, give credit where it is due with other products and let the effects and general consensus on a supplement speak on it's own if a quality product. You will not see me bash any companies products unless it flat out didn't would work for me. You will not find me looking for minor discrepancies in labels to detract from another company. LG Sciences stands on it's own due to high quality products, innovation and repeat customers. So I have no need to tear anyone down for varying opinions or labeling issues.

Oh yeah on top of that we have the COOLEST T-Shirts of any company out there HANDS DOWN! okay just my opinion but still. I love our shirts if you haven't seen them they are cool!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have two LG shirts, except they are XXL or XXXL, so they look like moo-moo's on me.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I liked the eating a peice of cheese idea.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I have two LG shirts, except they are XXL or XXXL, so they look like moo-moo's on me.
Oh, i would take a medium or large for sure! Even if i had to purchase some 0 protien pre workout.