Suppress-C vs. Lean Xtreme

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
I am considering running either Suppress-C or Lean Xtreme solo, and interested in hearing from those that have tried both, do they yield similar results for fat loss?

One better than the other?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am considering running either Suppress-C or Lean Xtreme solo, and interested in hearing from those that have tried both, do they yield similar results for fat loss?

One better than the other?
Although both control cortisol, they are really quite different products, with one being a topical and the other an oral. I've used both. Suppress-C did nothing for me, but Lean Xtreme worked well. I would recommend Lean Xtreme over Suppress-C, but that's just from my experience.

~Team APPNUT

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Interesting...yes, I realize one is topical and one is oral, but I would think the topical would be more effective.

My other thought was to use 11oxo for 4-6 weeks at 300-400mg per day, then follow it with PCT. Or Lean Xtreme plus CEL's Formestane.

Trying to determine which route would yield the best fat loss.

Although both control cortisol, they are really quite different products, with one being a topical and the other an oral. I've used both. Suppress-C did nothing for me, but Lean Xtreme worked well. I would recommend Lean Xtreme over Suppress-C, but that's just from my experience.

~Team APPNUT

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting...yes, I realize one is topical and one is oral, but I would think the topical would be more effective.

My other thought was to use 11oxo for 4-6 weeks at 300-400mg per day, then follow it with PCT. Or Lean Xtreme plus CEL's Formestane.

Trying to determine which route would yield the best fat loss.
Realize that they are not going to act the same with one being ingested and the other applied topically. Just because something works well one way does not mean it will have the same effect another way. Just something to think about.

On another note, if you want the best product for cortisol control, the original DermaTherm actually did this the best for me, after the original and first reformulation of Lean Xtreme - the version that is out now is the second reformulated version and IMO is not as effective as the first two versions.

~Team APPNUT

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Noticed now they have gone to Dermatherm Target.

Realize that they are not going to act the same with one being ingested and the other applied topically. Just because something works well one way does not mean it will have the same effect another way. Just something to think about.

On another note, if you want the best product for cortisol control, the original DermaTherm actually did this the best for me, after the original and first reformulation of Lean Xtreme - the version that is out now is the second reformulated version and IMO is not as effective as the first two versions.

~Team APPNUT

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Noticed now they have gone to Dermatherm Target.
Yes, so if you can find any [original] DermaTherm anywhere, it's priceless (at least, to me)! :)

~Team APPNUT

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
:sombrero:What about 6 bromo ,help with cortisol??