Suppress-C vs. Lean Xtreme
- 07-26-2010, 04:11 PM
- 07-26-2010, 08:24 PM
07-26-2010, 08:29 PM
Interesting...yes, I realize one is topical and one is oral, but I would think the topical would be more effective.
My other thought was to use 11oxo for 4-6 weeks at 300-400mg per day, then follow it with PCT. Or Lean Xtreme plus CEL's Formestane.
Trying to determine which route would yield the best fat loss.
07-26-2010, 09:34 PM
On another note, if you want the best product for cortisol control, the original DermaTherm actually did this the best for me, after the original and first reformulation of Lean Xtreme - the version that is out now is the second reformulated version and IMO is not as effective as the first two versions.
07-26-2010, 09:49 PM
07-26-2010, 09:51 PM
07-27-2010, 01:12 AM
07-27-2010, 08:46 AM
07-27-2010, 11:51 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Hope in forum PESReplies: 7Last Post: 06-11-2011, 12:25 AM
- By LJ57 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-16-2009, 04:44 PM
- By omegax in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 10Last Post: 11-27-2008, 05:27 AM
- By strategicmove in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 40Last Post: 03-26-2008, 12:31 PM
- By nelix in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-30-2007, 09:48 PM