SNS Phosphatidic XT + Suppress C review

yoyoy

yoyoy

Awards
Hi there,

I wanted to give a brief review of the above.

I have been using a phosphatidic acid product from Predator for some time before and had some decent results and after some time off I have started SNS Phosphatidic XT and I have to say, it is an absolute blast. After a week or so the strength gains started and pretty much every gym session I can add some more pounds to every exercise, which is pretty amazing. There is also the effect of all day fullness, which makes it even more worthwhile.

I can highly recommend it.

As far as the suppress c is concerned, I had a problem with the gut and love handles, which woulnd not go away. I had terrible sleep as well, all most likely attributed to high cortisol. After the first bottle I have lost already a good amount of fat and sleep is much improved. Thats a big relief.

I have not noticed any down sides to be frank, so a way to go to combat fat.

SNS is a very solid brand, really like them. Thumbs up

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ya the PA-XT really does seem to help with strength and I found Suppress C quite helpful for leaning up too. I look forward to using Suppress C again one day.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
After a week or so the strength gains started and pretty much every gym session I can add some more pounds to every exercise, which is pretty amazing.
I've run Phosphatidic Acid XT by SNS twice and had the same results. At about the 1.5 - 2 week point there was increased muscle firmness all day and better pumps in the gym. I have a third run of PA XT in the mail now (y)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hi there,

I wanted to give a brief review of the above.

I have been using a phosphatidic acid product from Predator for some time before and had some decent results and after some time off I have started SNS Phosphatidic XT and I have to say, it is an absolute blast. After a week or so the strength gains started and pretty much every gym session I can add some more pounds to every exercise, which is pretty amazing. There is also the effect of all day fullness, which makes it even more worthwhile.

I can highly recommend it.

As far as the suppress c is concerned, I had a problem with the gut and love handles, which woulnd not go away. I had terrible sleep as well, all most likely attributed to high cortisol. After the first bottle I have lost already a good amount of fat and sleep is much improved. Thats a big relief.

I have not noticed any down sides to be frank, so a way to go to combat fat.

SNS is a very solid brand, really like them. Thumbs up
Thank you for sharing your feedback.

I'm really glad that you're enjoying the products.

Congratulations on the results and on the fat loss.

yoyoy

yoyoy

Awards
Starting a PA-XT, M-Test, Epi-Plex run soon. This review has given Suppress C my attention. Thanks for sharing.
definitely worth giving it a try for a month or two, especially if you think of getting rid of the belly and muffin tops. Im not really dieting and still see good results from it

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established
definitely worth giving it a try for a month or two, especially if you think of getting rid of the belly and muffin tops. Im not really dieting and still see good results from it
I'm in the middle of a divorce from a petty lunatic so there's definitely some unwanted "features" I have acquired on my physique 😁

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm in the middle of a divorce from a petty lunatic so there's definitely some unwanted "features" I have acquired on my physique 😁
I am sorry for what your are going through, regardless of what caused it. In my case, I divorced the other person (with good cause), but the process itself is debasing and EXPENSIVE.

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established
I am sorry for what your are going through, regardless of what caused it. In my case, I divorced the other person (with good cause), but the process itself is debasing and EXPENSIVE.
same boat brother ... appreciate it

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
most expensive thing you'll ever buy is an ex wife.
Agreed. And in my case, it was worth every penny - by a long shot. The last 14 years have been so nice with her no longer in my life. Best of all, she married her affair partner within 6 weeks of the effective date of our divorce (and technically about 5 weeks prior to the effective date of her affair partner's divorce), meaning I was relieved of spousal support. [I still fist pump when I think of that].