gear

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just ordered 10 bottles of gear. I will keep you posted. I think it will be easier taste wise than actual SPP powder from protein factory.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what do you mean by gear? juice?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Read what I wrote. Endless protein factory sells anabolic steriods and I was not aware of it then read the whole thing. Your looking at part of the thread and taking it out of context. Plus does not make sense for me to say I bought 10 bottles of gear. Anabolic steroids usually come in vials or some times score tabs such as dbol. http://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Protein-Products/GEAR-p36.html Since there is no other retailer that carrys it I am linking it to there web site direct.

Super plasma protein: 250mg
Hydrolized Caseinate aminos: 100mg
Whey Fraction complex: 100mg
BCAA's: 525mg
Aminogen and Bromalain: 50mg

You take 4-5 tabs 4-5 times a day. You ideally want about 20-40 grams of SPP a day but if cost is a issue 4-5 times a day works too with meals.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I think they need to change their products name...

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Read what I wrote. Endless protein factory sells anabolic steriods and I was not aware of it then read the whole thing. Your looking at part of the thread and taking it out of context. Plus does not make sense for me to say I bought 10 bottles of gear. Anabolic steroids usually come in vials or some times score tabs such as dbol. http://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Protein-Products/GEAR-p36.html Since there is no other retailer that carrys it I am linking it to there web site direct.

You take 4-5 tabs 4-5 times a day. You ideally want about 20-40 grams of SPP a day but if cost is a issue 4-5 times a day works too with meals.
why dont you just take cassien protein?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What's wrong with the name
? Also what is wrong eith spp?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I lol, but now some dumb kids will be running around telling people they are on "gear"

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will be on gear no lie .

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
You bought 10(TEN) bottles?! Why so many?!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
that stuff "gear" is beyond expensive...

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Spoke to the needtobuildmuscle gutpy and he said peptopro is marketing bs

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
10 not all for me. 2 for my work out partner and save on shipping etc

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I think Peptopro might be a useful intra workout drink, but I dont see the point at other times of the day. Keep us up to date though!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow, and you took him for his word? You are uber guidable if you did. Why would he say such a thing? Because he is trying (and accomplished) to sell you an incredibly expensive protein. And by the way, the short, non-descriptive first post about GEAR made it seem like something totally different, so don’t be so quick to flame Rochabp for your lack of writing skills. Have a great day!

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
Oh come on man!!

Literally every post you have written over the years has made me want to end my life.

You write something stupid here and blame others for not understanding you. you lift for years on end, don't gain an ounce of muscle, post ridiculous videos in your logs that are so creepy I literally can't sit through them, claim to be 5-6% BF, act like some sort of expert, SOMEHOW scam supplement companies into letting you do logs and then post reviews which should just say 'I am still 120 pounds, product sucks' and now you are taking the word of one of the most unabashed self promoters in supplement history....

I am probably going to get banned or something for this but whatever, everyone is being way to damn nice.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damn, big thanks dj, i needed a good laugh, lol.:veryhappy:

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established

Before you flame someone for not understanding one of your posts make SURE the post that they're confused about is very CLEAR, DESCRIPTIVE, and to the point. That was the lamest attempt at trying to seem as thought you're superior to that person. I should neg you but not worth the effort.

Wow, and you took him for his word? You are uber guidable if you did. Why would he say such a thing? Because he is trying (and accomplished) to sell you an incredibly expensive protein. And by the way, the short, non-descriptive first post about GEAR made it seem like something totally different, so don’t be so quick to flame Rochabp for your lack of writing skills. Have a great day!
reps bro

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love every thread started by dj. Always cracks me up

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think its hyped up honestly. What is the big difference between that and something like vp2 which is cheeper or a hydro whey? I have some peptopro I just bought and will seeing if its any different than the vp2 or hp100 which is a higher degree.
This is my understanding. Casein protein is not as anabolic as Whey protein
because whey protein contains all the growth factors such as IFG-1. Casein
is more an immune system protein containing beneficial immune factors. To
put on muscle you need those growth factors right? Hp 100 and vp2 , protein peptides contain
the growth factors have been isolated from the rest of the whey protein.
. What we know of Pepto Pro is
that they have 'de-bitterised' the protein. That means they have broken down
the protein further to eliminate the bitter peptides but those peptides are
the active proteins which gives the casein all its health benefits. In other
words they have gone too far with the processing, much like when you make
amino acids, to make it taste good rather than engineer the protein and
separate the beneficial peptides from the rest of the protein. Sure you will get a protein which is absorbed quickly supplying amino acids
for muscle repair which does not taste bitter, but you have eliminated the
good peptides and do not have any growth factors to tell the body to repair
at an anabolic rate.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If I saw a thread that said Jacked I wouldn't think of getting jacked or the word jacked like stolen till I read the thread. People always come up with wacky funny thread names and no one seems to get confused or what ever by it. Any how I will keep you posted. Once more people use the powder 100% and figure out how to mask the taste I will be switching to mainly the shake and caps only when on the go.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
but everyone know jacked, i bet the only Gear people know is roid juice.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In the peptopro studys I am reading i don't see any strength athleats such as bodybuilders. Maybe they other studies I did not see.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DJ, come on man, that logic only solidifies the fact that you are turning full-tard.
I mean, I want to steer you in the right direction, but I do not think that you would even realize what was going on. I know, PM Eric or John at Primordial Performance and ask them for some studies; that should help you out.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im confused with the 1st study. The study was a taste study vs growth recovery.

Conclusion
PeptoPro® recovery drinks were very well tolerated after heavy exercise and caused none of the often recognized feelings after
intact protein consumption. The consumption of 56g of protein (as PeptoPro®) after the first and before the second bout of exercise
did not cause bad feelings and was well tolerated.

The second study is a bit better.

Conclusion
The use of PeptoPro® recovery drinks can reduce exercise-induced pain after heavy exercise.

Pain I am assuming in this case is DOMS?

The 4th study Conclusions
Post-recovery performance in a 20-minutes time trial was 2.1% higher after consuming the PeptoPro® containing CHO+PRO drink,
than after consuming the CHO-drink. This increase in performance in well trained athletes was achieved within one day of using
PeptoPro® and is in the same range as the ergogenic effect of caffeine which is around 1-3%.

only 2.1% and I paid a butt load more than like WPI or HWPI.

Next one
Conclusions
Co-ingestion of carbohydrates with PeptoPro® showed a large additional increase (~110%) in post-exercise insulin response compared to ingestion of carbohydrates alone. Plasma glucose response during recovery reduced (~35%), probably resulting in increased muscle glycogen synthesis. Extra addition of leucine increased this effect, although not significantly.

Conclusion
Consumption 2 L of a sports drink containing 90 g PeptoPro®, within 3h after extensive exercise, did not cause more feelings of
digestive disorders
than consumption of a sports drink containing carbohydrates alone.

I want to know if it helps with recovery and muscle growth better than WPI with carbs too. Lot of these studys seem to just talk about bloating etc. Not so much as MPS etc.

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
I think its hyped up honestly. What is the big difference between that and something like vp2 which is cheeper or a hydro whey? I have some peptopro I just bought and will seeing if its any different than the vp2 or hp100 which is a higher degree.
This is my understanding. Casein protein is not as anabolic as Whey protein
because whey protein contains all the growth factors such as IFG-1. Casein
is more an immune system protein containing beneficial immune factors. To
put on muscle you need those growth factors right? Hp 100 and vp2 , protein peptides contain
the growth factors have been isolated from the rest of the whey protein.
. What we know of Pepto Pro is
that they have 'de-bitterised' the protein. That means they have broken down
the protein further to eliminate the bitter peptides but those peptides are
the active proteins which gives the casein all its health benefits. In other
words they have gone too far with the processing, much like when you make
amino acids, to make it taste good rather than engineer the protein and
separate the beneficial peptides from the rest of the protein. Sure you will get a protein which is absorbed quickly supplying amino acids
for muscle repair which does not taste bitter, but you have eliminated the
good peptides and do not have any growth factors to tell the body to repair
at an anabolic rate.
Man do you REALLY think x or y protein is going to change anyones workout?

I don't get it...

Top level bodybuilders or people doing EVERYTHING else perfect might benefit from x or y protein more but for 99.9% of us just getting varied protein sources is more than enough...

If you think a small difference in protein is really worth debating then that means you have already worked with several of the worlds foremost experts in nutrition, training and exorcise physiology and are now in the running for a sponsored contract of some form or a high level bodybuilding competition... Because if ALL of that is not true then you just need to find another hobby if protein types is something you think needs to be debated for any reason other than balanced amino acid profiles...

If you are endlessly rich and do this as a hobby to see how much money you can put into gaining each pound of muscle mass then I guess nothing anyone else says applies to you

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Will you be stacking this with the Muscle Stimulator 3000?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
im gona make a new product and just calle it Steak. Key points:

-naturally occuring creatine that will absorb better than any other kind made in a lab
-arachidonic acid and all the benefits it offers
-cholesterol and saturated fats to boost test levels
-most importantly highest quality sources of protein possible that is broken down very slowly to keep your blood saturated with amino acids for 12 hours!

and im going to sell it at supermarkets worldwide and the flavoring system will be godly.... but i wont let the OP use it, he can take a handful of pills for his protein

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lol. I am just saying from the looks of the studys is it really worth the hype. I bought it just to try for taste but am I going to benefit any more than what I am taking now?

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
lol. I am just saying from the looks of the studys is it really worth the hype. I bought it just to try for taste but am I going to benefit any more than what I am taking now?
Lol peptopro doesn't taste that great, people drink it just for the benefit.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Look at my thought on peptonpro few threads up