Prohormones for beginners

rhysmatson

Awards
Im cutting at the moment, whilst trying to maintain my muscle mass (obviously) but want to make it a little easier.
Im quite experienced with various supplements, eg ZMA, mild test boosters, creatine, hmb, different types of protein, but Im looking to start on something stronger.
I'v done some research and I know that steroids definately arent for me, but prohormones look like more of a route that i would like to go down.
Im 18, and I would like to know what prohormone supplements I should try, with what cycle and with what PCT.
Thank you for any advice you can give me.
oh, and i dont want to inject stuff.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
I would advise against it. 18 is a little young, 21 seems to be the time when it's ok to go PH.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And PH's are steroids. Just thought Id point that out.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
where do i recognize the name rhys from? o_O

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't recommend PH's/DS's. Take some Diesel Test Hardcore and you'll feel like an f'ing animal.

UKStrength

21 is a little too young mate, perhaps try another testosterone booster, what ones have you used in the past?

rhysmatson

Awards
thanks for the advice on the diesel test hardcore, started it a few days ago and it feels good!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good ****! Thats why I love this place, so many awesome people with alot of experience. They will point you in the right direction!!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Take it from someone who dove in at your age: It's not worth it.

Basics and maybe a performance powder.