On cycle: What will help "bring me down" in the evenings. WIRED!

  1. On cycle: What will help "bring me down" in the evenings. WIRED!


    Running a very mild cycle of 40 mg of var/day

    Usually go to bed at 10 pm or so; passout and sleep fine!

    Now: I'm staring at the ceiling WIRED until midnite then waking up exhausted.

    Only 14 days in. This began at day 7.

    Some info:
    --All stims taken in the morning as I work out at 7am
    --Var dosed: 20mg at 6 am and 20mg at 3pm
    --USP PowerFULL at night (have been for over a year -works great)
    --I tried: Theanine+Tryptophan - they are not helping. They make me relaxed but dont help me fall sleep
    --Im 40+
    --VERY experienced gear user but have been OFF for years (other than 150/week Cyp-TRT)


    Any advice?

    Is it my adrenals!?!? OR Cortisol!???


  2. .....................^........ ...............
    •   
       


  3. try moving 2nd dose of var to 1 pm. do a short cardio after dinner i find when im on cycle and take a day off i can not sleep its like i have to burn it off by working out then i sleep fine. you working out in the morning then getting joj all day has you pritty pumped at night.
    somnidren works good for me

  4. Will certainly try it. Getting desperate

  5. Valerian root calming blend - they taste like **** but put me to sleep quick.
    Back.... for real this time
    •   
       


  6. Taurine pretty damn cheap too.

  7. Are you consuming ANY caffeinated beverages within 5-6 hours of going to sleep? Even one diet coke 3 hrs before bed will make it difficult for me to fall asleep.

    Also, odd as it may sound, I find giving myself a foot massage for 5 minutes makes me relaxed and sleepy.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by GregW View Post
    Are you consuming ANY caffeinated beverages within 5-6 hours of going to sleep? Even one diet coke 3 hrs before bed will make it difficult for me to fall asleep.

    Also, odd as it may sound, I find giving myself a foot massage for 5 minutes makes me relaxed and sleepy.
    Yeah you giving me a foot massage for 5 minutes sounds like a great way to get to bed, lol. Although i'd rather it be rosie or guesjn .
    Back.... for real this time

  9. i heard ur feet were stinky. ;P

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Running a very mild cycle of 40 mg of var/day

    Usually go to bed at 10 pm or so; passout and sleep fine!

    Now: I'm staring at the ceiling WIRED until midnite then waking up exhausted.

    Only 14 days in. This began at day 7.

    Some info:
    --All stims taken in the morning as I work out at 7am
    --Var dosed: 20mg at 6 am and 20mg at 3pm
    --USP PowerFULL at night (have been for over a year -works great)
    --I tried: Theanine+Tryptophan - they are not helping. They make me relaxed but dont help me fall sleep
    --Im 40+
    --VERY experienced gear user but have been OFF for years (other than 150/week Cyp-TRT)


    Any advice?

    Is it my adrenals!?!? OR Cortisol!???
    you have been on powerful for a year straight???

    as far as sleep goes somnidren!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  11. Quote Originally Posted by wedlund6 View Post
    try moving 2nd dose of var to 1 pm. do a short cardio after dinner i find when im on cycle and take a day off i can not sleep its like i have to burn it off by working out then i sleep fine. you working out in the morning then getting joj all day has you pritty pumped at night.
    somnidren works good for me
    I don't believe it has to do with the dose timing.

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChemist View Post
    Valerian root calming blend - they taste like **** but put me to sleep quick.
    This works great for me as well. Valerian is cheap and effective. Also Melatonin for the duration of the cycle won't kill you 1-2mg 1hour prebed should do the trick. One nice thing about valerian is that you can use it during the day too.

    If the var is legit i doubt it's what is keeping you up.in my opinion I'd try an anti-cortisol product and see if anything changes.

    Being a "very experienced" gear user have you ever had this problem with var before? How long have you been on TRT?

  12. Yes sir

    Instead of getting on HGH for life, I decided to go the natty route. Im over 40.

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    you have been on powerful for a year straight???

  13. You bring up a dammm good point.

    As much as I assumed my stuff is 100%legit; I've never experienced this before fromn Var. I just attributed it to getting OLD (lol) and not being able to handle/mitigate some of the effects of gear ther same way.

    Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post

    Being a "very experienced" gear user have you ever had this problem with var before? How long have you been on TRT?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by GregW View Post
    i heard ur feet were stinky. ;P
    tis true.



    OP - I actually don't smoke much marijuana but when i do i sleep pretty great.
    Back.... for real this time

  15. Would relora help?

  16. 1 gram valarian root, or 500mg l-theanine.. both work wonders for me.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  17. Melatonin. Helps me when I can't sleep. Figuring out your effective dosage and timing might be crucial though. I take 1.5 mg (half of a 3 mg pill) 2 to 3 times a week sometimes. You aren't supposed to take it every night from what I know.

  18. Xanax or Temazepam

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Would relora help?
    It tends to keep me awake but it may have a different effect on you. Imo, bacopa would be a better choice in terms of adaptogens.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-21-2010, 04:12 PM
  2. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 02:11 PM
  3. Replies: 260
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 01:32 PM
  4. Replies: 50
    Last Post: 09-04-2007, 04:17 PM
  5. Help me bring de "boys" back ! ZMA?
    By txwakeskater in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-08-2003, 08:48 PM
Log in
Log in